Pat answers S10 questions from the fans on Twitter

Below i have collected all the questions Pat answered yesterday on Twitter:

@tbell0116will we see more of future Wyatt and Chris?

@PatShandNo sir.

@paulruditisNow, now. Never say never.

@PatShand I didn't ;)

@tbell0116lol ok how about more of Patience/Prue.

@PatShand All four sisters are the leads of the series.

@EnemyOfFate I'm from the underworld but I really want to read the comics, any plans on going online/international?

I'm next to positive we'll be on Comixology.

Any plot hints whatsoever? BTW so excited to see what happens, you seem awesome.

Can we expect to see new powers this season, from the sisters or others?

Others, yes. The sisters? Eh. They'll use their existing powers in interesting and innovative ways.

I was SHOCKED I got approval on something that Paige orbs in #1. I did a little dance after that happened. knows.

which issue/issues are you writing now?

#2 & #4 kind of simultaneously. Deadline for #2 is far off so I'm writing what feels natural, popping here & there.

will we get to see the kids in this season?

Sure.

Will we get to see at least one returning guest star from the TV show who wasn't in Season 9?

Ohhhh yeah.

Will we get to see at least one guest star who was new in season nine returning in season ten?

Hmmmm. Probably maybe.

Is there any chance of special issues (holiday themed, extra long, annuals) similar to what is done with GFT?

Chance, yes, but there are no plans. Yet.

Are there any pencilers and/or colorists that might be returning to work on a season ten?

No, the art team will be entirely new.

Will and be continuing their work on the with the new season?

For sure, they're staples!

Okay slightly more spoilerish. Will we get to see Victor and Sam (in general, but mostly) interact in season ten?

No plans. The core cast is already so expansive, you know? But who knows, if it comes up organically maybe.

is season 10 going to be more demon oriented or more family oriented? Really hoping for phoebes family to grow.

Those aren't mutually exclusive things. There will certainly not be more additions to their already expansive household though.

Cyma (Tuesday, 08 July 2014 19:46)

"If I were a villain, I'd wonder why the Halliwell line constantly evades death, even after they die. And I'd fix that." o.o *hyperventilates*

Julie (Tuesday, 08 July 2014 20:03)

Oh this gonna be good!

p3nathan (Tuesday, 08 July 2014 20:22)

That plot hint has me very excited :P

p3nathan (Tuesday, 08 July 2014 20:40)

And as for the last question, I'm happy with that. I know people want to know the name of Phoebe's third daughter, but the flashforward shows PJ and Parker quite a bit older when Phoebe's going into labour... so unless they did a considerable time lapse between seasons, it wouldn't really make sense for Phoebe to have another child in season 10.

chloefan03 (Tuesday, 08 July 2014 21:00)

The plot about the deaths of the halliwell line sounds amazing, and even if at the begining i was a little bit affraid about Pat's introduction, his efforts and enthousiasm make me happy, now i think that we really have a lot of chance. But i hope so much that nothing will happen to Prue and that she'll finally be able to have a life full of love and childs, cause i think that she really deserves it, especially when i watch old episodes like secrets and guys and she said that one day she'll be a good mom. I always thought it's was unfaire that because of shannen's departure, Prue's character didn't had what the other sisters had :)

charmedcomicfan10 (Tuesday, 08 July 2014 22:53)

I too am excited about that plot hint. I wonder if Death will be in season 10.

StoryGirl83 (Wednesday, 09 July 2014 00:40)

@charmedcomicfan10 - You skipped one of my questions that he answered . . . okay, so maybe I'm the only person on the planet interested in the answer to that question, but it's still there.

And you should check out the amusing follow up on the question about David Seidman and Jim Campbell. I kind of love the banter between Jim and Paul.

@chloefan03 - Based off the answer to the question about more of Prue, I'd say that if something (permanent) happens to one of the dead of Charmed it's not going to be Prue. He calls her one of the leads (love that by the way), so if something permanent happens to one of the dead of Charmed I'm thinking Grams or Patty, maybe Melinda. Now if it's something nonpermanent, Prue's probably fair game.

marla (Wednesday, 09 July 2014 05:48)

So if Prue is one of the leads, then that means Prue is in every issue now. So does this mean Prue will somehow be able to leave the nexas, I can see her astro projection powers, allowing her to maybe be in two places at once, but remain at her nexas post.

Ellen (Wednesday, 09 July 2014 08:08)

Prue I always see as having a child, but a single mother. I dont know shes seems like the type who would.

p3nathan (Wednesday, 09 July 2014 13:09)

Ellen, I've always thought that too and I've never really known why either haha. I guess because she's so strong and independent, if they were going to do a story line like that, Prue would probably be the most natural choice for it.

Using her astral projection to move outside the nexus could work and could also be a new and interesting way to utilize that power. I know people were saying "but wouldn't her astral self look like Shannen", but now that Patience's body is officially hers, perhaps her astral form would change to accommodate that.

Julie (Wednesday, 09 July 2014)

I think Prue is gonna play a play a big part in all of this.

Henry (Wednesday, 09 July 2014 21:22)

what do you think about the returning guest star?? It would be cool if it's Andy but he was in season 9 (well, just in one panel but he was in it)...

p3nathan (Wednesday, 09 July 2014 22:02)

Based on the plot hint...maybe The Angel of Death?
    Or perhaps future Wyatt and/or Chris will appear at some point.
    Maybe Kit/Katrina will appear again; didn't Pat say something about having a crazy amount of cats in one panel?
    Or maybe he's talking about one of the leprechauns we've seen before since we know we're getting a leprechaun episode.

StoryGirl83 (Thursday, 10 July 2014 06:29)

@Henry - I really want more of Andy seeing as he is my favorite character from Charmed. I don't think he would count for the way I worded that question, but that doesn't mean he won't be showing up, especially since Prue sounds like she will be around more than the previous season.

@p3nathan - Agreed. She couldn't really use her astral projection in season nine because she would have looked like Shannen, but now that she has more or less fussed with Patience, I think her astral projection would look like Patience.

Katrina would be cool to have come back for a visit. The Angel of Death would not be my choice, but would make sense.

Julie (Thursday, 10 July 2014 17:38)

The Angels of Death will be my vote.

Paula (Friday, 11 July 2014 13:51)

in regards to everyone talking about astral projection, I agree it being used for her to leave the nexas is a great Idea. Yes she will look like Patience when she does it.

I do want Andy back, seriously he has been MIA since he died way back in season 1. He's like long overdue to return, he is like on the top of the list for most needing a return right?

Henry (Friday, 11 July 2014 14:34)

Maybe Andy can do what Prue did... He can take over a body. And maybe that will have consequences (the all death plot)... OR the returning character is the son of Phoebe and Cole... He belongs to the Halliwell family line!

Julie (Friday, 11 July 2014 17:08)

I think Andy has excepted being dead whereas Prue was not.

Henry (Friday, 11 July 2014 19:55)

Yes but he loves Prue... he'd do that for her

StoryGirl83 (Saturday, 12 July 2014 04:40)

@Paula - With Prue's return, Andy is the only main character who is not currently alive (we're going to say for argument's sake that Prue is alive and Cole's mobility gives him a pass on the being alive part of that).

@Henry - And there is the other character I desperately want back. I know we hardly know anything about the kid, but there is so much potential there. Given a choice between him and Andy, I will pick Andy. Given a choice between him and keeping Prue, I will pick Prue. Otherwise, I will pick Phoebe and Cole's son for a returning character, especially one from the family (yes, over Grams, Patty, Sam . . . okay, not over Victor, but Victor is alive and his story whether we get to see it much or not is still going on, so maybe over Victor as long as I wasn't told I would never get to see Victor again).

@Julie - That does appear to be true, but consider what we know from season nine. Prue's situation was worse for him than it was for anyone else, but he still didn't want to let her go. I think given the chance he would come back to be with her. My question is, if he did come back, in what form? Grant you they probably don't have issues with Ted King since we did see Andy in the flashback, so I imagine they could use his actually appearance.

Julie (Saturday, 12 July 2014 17:58)

If Andy came back to life it would not be in his own body cause his family and friends he grew up with are probably still alive and well in the San Francisco area and plus any cop who was at the crime scene might recognize him and start asking questions if he was in his own body.

p3nathan (Saturday, 12 July 2014)

As much as I like Andy, I think anyone else jumping into another body would get kind of ridiculous. Prue hadn't fulfilled her destiny, if she hadn't come back, the power of three would have never reached its full potential. It wasn't just because she missed her sisters. Plus it sounds way too much like Ghost Whisperer season 4 and frankly I hated it then.
    I'd rather Andy was brought back as a ghost... I never really understood why he wasn't made a whitelighter, but I guess that ship has sailed at this point.

Julie (Saturday, 12 July 2014 21:30)

Who knows!

Paul (Sunday, 13 July 2014 06:15)

Making him a whitelighter would of been better, heck it would of been better than brody in season 7, since making brody a whitelighter felt so random. At least I could buy that, if they didn't go with making brody one.

Actually its interesting to think that if Leo had no returned after season 1, as originally planned, and Andy had stayed. What if Andy still died, but became a whitelighter in season 2. I guess if they went this route, Leo would have stayed gone, since they cant have two whitelighters. At least Andy being there whitelighter would of added more weight, since he knew them since they were children, than Leo having know aswell and watching them as little kids too as revealed in a witches tail. Plus at least maybe Andy could keep his cover job as a cop, and Daryl could say his death was faked.

Aww what could of been. I always would of preferred Andy staying over Leo after season 1, since whitelighters were only originally suppose to guide young witches then go off for good.

StoryGirl83 (Sunday, 13 July 2014 15:21)

@Paul - According to what I read someone Ted King wanted out. Now that information could be wrong, but if he did want out, he wasn't going to be coming back in season two no matter what.

Julie (Monday, 14 July 2014 17:34)

@ StoryGirl83 Lot of theories on why T.W. King left Charmed. Fans speculate that he and Shannon didn't get along. An unknown source admitted that when Teds character Andy died, Shannon was overwhelmed with joy. Other fans say that he wanted more scenes,but the producers couldn't come up with any more storylines,which led to his death. Still others say the real reason why he left was to pursue more acting roles.