Charmed Season 10 #1 - New Cover, Summary and Art Team revealed

Charmed Season 10 #1 is in Previews and a summary and (new!) cover have been revealed!

Summary:

• Publisher: ZENESCOPE ENTERTAINMENT INC (W) Patrick Shand
  • The girls are BACK! The ultra-popular Charmed Universe lives on in Zenescope's new season of the HIT comic book series. Piper, Prue, Phoebe and Paige return in Season 10 with all new twists, turns, drama, and fun that CHARMED fans have come to love. X

Below you can see the beautiful new cover by David Seidman! (It is not the final version, David is still tweaking it and will post it as soon as it is done). The other S10 cover with the girls above the Halliwell mansion ruins will be used sometime in the future.

UPDATE: Pat shared a more detailed summary for #1:

• CHARMED SEASON 10
  • ISSUE 1
  • Pat Shand (W)
  • ---------- (A) ---------- (C)
  • THE WAIT... IS OVER!
  • The Power of Three finally returns in Zenescope's official continuation of CHARMED! When an ancient evil older than time itself targets the Charmed Ones, they will have to call on help from the magical community... including their estranged sister Prue and the former demon Cole... for help. But will it be enough when an Old One sets its sights on the Halliwells?
  • An all new epic storyline begins, written by Pat Shand (Robyn Hood, Grimm Fairy Tales) and up-and-coming artist ---------, edited by Charmed fan favorite Paul Ruditis!

UPDATE: Previewsworld updated with the names of the new interior art team:

• (A) Elisa Feliz (CA) Valentina Cuomo

sephjaymes (Wednesday, 16 July 2014 22:46)

Best one so far, with out a doubt. Phoebe<3

charmed (Wednesday, 16 July 2014 22:55)

Love the cover. It looks dark and dramatic. Also, love that Phoebe is in the middle.

p3nathan (Wednesday, 16 July 2014 23:33)

Awesome cover, love the dark colours. With the dark reds and serpent creatures, I wonder if this cover is meant to represent the demonic wasteland.

StoryGirl83 (Wednesday, 16 July 2014 23:52)

This is what it said when I looked the last time:

THE WAIT... IS OVER!

An all new epic storyline begins, written by Pat Shand (Robyn Hood, Grimm Fairy Tales) and up-and-coming artist Elisa Féliz, edited by Charmed fan favorite Paul Ruditis!

So Elisa Féliz. There is someone with that name on deviantART. If this is the same person, here's an example of her drawing skills:

@p3nathan - Are you sure that's a serpent? Because I was guessing octopus.

StoryGirl83 (Wednesday, 16 July 2014 23:54)

Sorry for the double post, but here's a real preview of her art skills with Charmed characters:

I think she gave Phoebe a haircut.

p3nathan (Wednesday, 16 July 2014 23:56)

Actually, you're right. It hit me right after I posted that that Cthulhu is considered a Great Old One... perhaps the Charmed Ones will have him to deal with, which would be all kinds of epic!

StoryGirl83 (Thursday, 17 July 2014 00:04)

@p3nathan - If nothing else that probably has something to do with the name and the image. That would certainly be interesting and since Zenescope uses Lovecraft in their Wonderland lore, they certainly would be aware of Cthulhu.

Found another preview page that someone did. This time it's from Charmed 16 and the artist is named James Lyle. I don't have any date for it, nor do I know if he was trying to get a job doing Charmed or something else, but here's the link for the image:

Julie (Thursday, 17 July 2014 00:49)

That looks like a tentacle and it could very well be from the mythical monster like creature Cthulhu. Cthulhu is described as being able to change the shape of his body at will, extending and retracting limbs and tentacles as he sees fit.
    Here that the old ones come from space or something like that which once ruled earth and who have since fallen into a death like sleep.

Lisa (Thursday, 17 July 2014 15:36)

Awesome cover, and sounds great. I wonder what Prue and Cole will be doing, I guess the sisters can visit them at the nexas, unless Prue manages to astro project to them at home.

TomTom (Thursday, 17 July 2014 15:53)

Ou, I especially like the colours and the tentacles. Looks dark and mysterious. Love it! Would be cool, if the tentacles could seen as a hint to a kind of water/ocean demon. I like water-sequences. :D
    But the faces of the Charmed Ones are...hm, they could be better I think.
    Phoebe in the middle... I like it when Piper is in the front (even she's not my favorite), but okay. Everyone will get a turn I guess. ;)
    I'm so happy "Charmed" lives on. :D

Henry (Friday, 18 July 2014 08:43)

Oh my God!! This cover is amazing!!!! I love The girls (maybe piper's eyes are a bit odd), I love dark tones, I love EVERYTHIG!! And the preview page StoryGirl83 posted is WOW! But I don't like phoebe's hair... I hope the artist will change her mind. Short hair is so season 6 (and I don't love season 6 so much).. THE WAIT IS OVER!!

Henry (Friday, 18 July 2014 12:27)

Have you noticed that the second image says "32 pages"?? does it mean that each issue will have 10 pages more than season 9??

charmedcomicfan10 (Friday, 18 July 2014 14:06)

@Henry I think its because it counts the ad pages too

Julie (Monday, 21 July 2014 03:02)

@ Lisa I imagine Prue and Cole are gonna help fight against the Old Ones.

Ruth Marie (Friday, 25 July 2014 06:39)

I wonder what happens to Cole, will he go to the afterlife. Whatever happened to his fathers soul storyline, was that dropped because of Shannen Leaving, when they had to focus on introducing Paige, that storyline should of been used more in season 4 or 5.

Julie (Saturday, 26 July 2014 02:23)

I guess the stars are have aligned for Cthulhu to awaken from his death like sleep.

@ Ruth Who knows!

Zack (Saturday, 26 July 2014 04:58)

@ Ruth

Who knows what really happened. I agree it was most likely a storyline they dumped because of the change in direction. I too admit that storyline was good and I would of liked some closure.

Cara Mengobati Impotensi Secara Herbal (Monday, 08 August 2016 11:27)

continue to work and make as many articles for others to read and benefit from it. thank you

4 Gaya bercinta agar wanita cepat hamil (Thursday, 13 October 2016 10:23)

Quality content is the key to invite the users to go to see the site, that’s what this website is providing..

spiritual guidance (Monday, 14 November 2016 12:32)

inlaws

seks telefon 24h (Monday, 14 November 2016 15:31)

juggled

sex telefony (Monday, 14 November 2016 19:03)

leopards

Partnerrückführung Magie (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 16:57)

overenthusiastic

sex telefony 24/7 (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 08:55)

Hipparch

wiecej na blogu (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 14:17)

ilmenitowy

uroki miłosne (Thursday, 17 November 2016 13:18)

jednozwężkowy

anonse kobiet (Thursday, 17 November 2016 20:59)

informatyzując

adult chat line (Monday, 21 November 2016 11:53)

enjoined

obat herbal kencing nanah (Wednesday, 23 November 2016 10:16)

For the treatment of coronary heart needed a serious handlers, because it has been a lot of deaths caused by coronary heart disease. Seiiring advance technology How to treat coronary heart disease also have very many different ways, but still, in spite of very sophisticated workarounds if we do not handle this right then it would be futile. eat now I will discuss what is coronary heart disease and cure what? so you can choose exactly how proper treatment of coronary heart disease.

miłość wróżby (Friday, 25 November 2016 04:05)

zalęgliby

seks tel (Wednesday, 30 November 2016 01:51)

niewysiąknięty

love spellcaster (Wednesday, 30 November 2016 14:12)

odmóżdżać

wróżba (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 02:09)

Wiktorówek

Obat Medis Pembersih Rahim (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 10:00)

I understand about an article thanks

psychic reading uk (Thursday, 15 December 2016 10:22)

bewail

sex telefon 24h (Monday, 19 December 2016 15:10)

celebratory

sextel (Wednesday, 11 January 2017 20:32)

połowinki

gudang-lagu (Saturday, 14 January 2017 06:45)

Good Info sob :)

katalagu (Saturday, 14 January 2017 06:46)

Nice artikel :D

Fritadoo (Saturday, 14 January 2017 06:47)

Good :D

szczegóły (Wednesday, 18 January 2017 03:40)

milionkroć

sextelefon (Thursday, 02 February 2017 18:14)

Sępólna

więcej (Wednesday, 08 March 2017 14:13)

dairies

rytuał miłosny (Monday, 10 April 2017 11:32)

rytuał miłosny