Tumblr/Twitter answers #3 & new ad

Tumblr

Anonymous asked: Hi pat! can we hope for Billie to return? Sha has redeem herself and her friendship with the sisters was a good thing in my opinion. Sure the character was not always good written but she was still cool and interesting. It's sad that her bond with the sisters was not included in season 9, except for one panel, especially when we know that in the future she'll be "part" of the family.

• Pat Shand: No Billie this season, unless my plan drastically changes. X

Anonymous asked: hello Pat, I saw your post on twitter about people who discriminate others, and i was wondering if you would consider including one day a gay character in the Charmed universe?

• Pat Shand: There are already plans. X

Anonymous asked: Hi Elisa. Which issue of Charmed are you working on now? Can you share the pencils of the charmed 1 preview that has been shown? The likeness of the characters look very good!

• Elisa Feliz: Thank you! I just started drawing Issue 2 from season 10. I can’t post any pencils myself yet, but once I can show some stuff I’ll post it on my fb page so you can see it. X

Anonymous asked: Which Halliwell sister is the hardest to draw and which is the easiest in your opinion?

• Elisa Feliz: Well, for me the hardest one has been Phoebe with the long hair look. And the easiest likeness has been Paige’s. X

Anonymous asked: Hi Pat! I'm so exited for Charmed Season 10!! And I have lot of questions.. Just like: will we learn more about Cole's family? Will see more of Tyler? Penny and Patty know about Prue's new life?

• Pat Shand: Let's see. Yes, probs, yes. X

Twitter

Pat Shand: The cover for CHARMED: SEASON TEN #3 is one of my favorite covers for anything I've written, ever. is bringing the A-game. X

David Seidman: Thanks! It's honestly one of my favorites as well. Can't wait to show it off. X

: Oooh I wonder which character(s) will be on it :) X

Pat Shand: Paige! X

Below is a new Season 10 ad found in Grimm Fairy Tales #101 by StoryGirl83

TomTom (Friday, 22 August 2014 12:42)

Yey, now I want to see the cover #3! :D
    In my opinion a gay character would be welcome. It was obvious in the TV-show, that the Charmed Ones do not have any problems with that. And Phoebe wedded a lesbian couple in season 9. So why not?
    Billie... love-hate. xD She was so annoying sometimes... I'm not sad, that she wouldn't return. See you in season 11, Billie. ;)

I'm still so glad "Charmed" lives on... :)

Henry (Friday, 22 August 2014 14:35)

It would be nice if this gay character is someone we already know (Tyler for example).. I don't miss Billie so much but I'd like to see her interacting with Prue. I still think that she could be a good character.. She needs an original storyline but she has a big potential!

p3nathan (Friday, 22 August 2014 18:17)

They only really need to have Billie back for when Phoebe is pregnant again, so I guess it's okay that she's not in this season... although a little appearance wouldn't suck, just to see what she's up to.

I figured #3 would be Paige centric since she is after all the only working whitelighter in the main cast. Looking forward to seeing this super cover they're talking about.

And sounds great that they have plans to include a gay character. I know they've had gay people on the show in little roles, but it'd be interesting to see someone a bit more notable.

Maria (Friday, 22 August 2014 18:26)

I'm probably the only one who didn't mind the idea of Billie, having an ally who's a witch was good, and added interesting stories, and not making it feel like the charmed ones are the only witches in San Francisco. I do hope she returns eventually, she has too because of the future.

Paula (Friday, 22 August 2014 18:28)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't mind Billie. She has loads of potenial, and person above its refreshing to have other witches on charmed too.

Julie (Friday, 22 August 2014 19:57)

Didn't they have a gay character in a Season 7 episode of Charmed? I don't remember Phoebe marrying a gay couple in the comics.

I'm sure will see Billie again someday but just not in 10.

Atlan (Friday, 22 August 2014 20:22)

I am so glad there will be no Billie.

p3nathan (Friday, 22 August 2014 22:41)

Julie: Yeah they have had gay characters before. The witch and her girlfriend in "Charrrmed". There were two men at Phoebe's paper who turned out to be attracted to each other and although it was never actually said, I got the impression that the two female demons in "Lucky Charmed" were together... but I guess they could've just been close friends.

There's a bit where Romeo and Juliet are talking to Phoebe and it shows a few of different couples, one of them looks like two women; we didn't actually see her marry them.

-----

I liked Billie during the time between her ridiculous intro and Christy getting to her...when she was just a young witch helping the sisters. Then I thought she was the breath of fresh air she was meant to be.

TomTom (Saturday, 23 August 2014 00:48)

Oups, I totally skip that Paige would be on the cover. o.O (is "skip" the right word??)
    Paige's my favorite! Can't wait! ^^

Oh, it was never mentioned, but isn't the photographer, who takes photos of Phoebe for the 415 magazine in "House Call" gay too? The german voice sounds like a cliché-queer, lol. Don't know, how it is in the original...
    And the vampires are surely bisexual. xD Okay, that's the vampiren way of (after)life. If it's a non-glittering vampire.

@Henry:
    It would be cool, if the gay person is someone, we already know. Tyler would be an interesting choice. Espacially 'cause there are no many recurring characters left, which could be turned into gay. xD Jenny Gordon! :D She decided do left boys behind, after she saw the doodle of Phoebe... haha. ^^

TomTom (Saturday, 23 August 2014 18:35)

Oh my, is "queer" an pejorative term in the english language? o.O I didn't know... That wasn't my intention.

p3nathan (Saturday, 23 August 2014 19:52)

It depends who you talk to really. It is often used as an insult, but in recent times some people have tried to turn it around.

Henry (Monday, 25 August 2014 14:52)

I was thinking that the two low-levels demons with the weapon destroying souls (I don't remember their names) could be a gay couple!!

Julie (Monday, 25 August 2014)

Henry:Fritz and Valen maybe

Henry (Monday, 25 August 2014 17:01)

@Julie Yes.. I was talking about them!

nick_clark (Tuesday, 26 August 2014 00:59)

One of the children has to be a LGTB character in the future.

Miia (Tuesday, 26 August 2014 11:09)

Would be cool, nick_clark!
    Wyatt! :D

Leslie (Tuesday, 26 August 2014 13:54)

I agree 100% to one of the children being LGTB in the future, it would be an interesting story. It surprises me none of the warren/halliwell's ever were. If any of the sisters was a lesbian from the start, Phoebe seems the most likely to be one lol of course they wouldn't go there, but If they did, then whats what I feel.

Ryan (Tuesday, 26 August 2014 15:43)

I agree with everyone above, I liked Billie. I dont get the hate, seriously it was the last season, if charmed continued beyond season 8, with Billie, the hate would lower. If Charmed ended after 4 seasons, I'm sure half wouldn't have accepted Paige, after one season compared to the many she was in. So I dont get it.

p3nathan (Tuesday, 26 August 2014 16:47)

Well in regard to the Warren line, acceptance of LGBT people is recent, so if members of the Warren line were, they would have kept it to themselves; either marrying because it was just the done thing or being considered a spinster otherwise.

I've always thought Charmed would be a great platform for such a romantic story line, which is partly why I introduced a same sex relationship into my fan fic.

Julie (Tuesday, 26 August 2014 19:33)

Heck on Walking Dead there's these speculations that Daryl is gay cause he hasn't shown any interest in any of the woman on the show.

seks telefon (Sunday, 15 January 2017 21:49)

Fredziny