Preview Panels - Piper & Paige

Pat posted a new preview of 2 panels featuring Piper and Paige kicking some Underworld ass.

Pat Shand:

• Ka-pow!
  • Off to finish writing Charmed: Season Ten #3… X

p3nathan (Wednesday, 27 August 2014 23:48)

Very exciting :D

Henry (Thursday, 28 August 2014 13:07)

Elisa is great!!!! Is it from issue 1??

excalibur90 (Thursday, 28 August 2014 13:45)

What power piper use on demon (explosion or something else) ? This preview is from issue 1 ?

charmedcomicfan10 (Thursday, 28 August 2014 14:41)

Yes its from issue 1. The power i believe is combustion, the demon is ready to explode in that panel

p3nathan (Friday, 29 August 2014 11:48)

Yeah I think it's explosion too. At first I thought it was the Shocker Demon's brother or something, but I think it's just meant to be explosive energy...especially looking at the shadow.

njc3490 (Saturday, 30 August 2014 21:02)

speaking of powers, did we ever find out what power Prue used in Prue, Ya Gonna Call when the Triquetra appeared- obvioulsy she was accessing the power of 3 but there wasn't a spell involved so do we know what exactly happened?

p3nathan (Saturday, 30 August 2014 23:22)

Actually I'm not certain. I figured it was the same thing she did with the gang outside the Manor, but somehow wordlessly.

LeoVzla (Tuesday, 02 September 2014 07:28)

Hi there n.n Loved the panel... I think is the freezing power because otherwise the color would be red as flames right? Anyway, can't wait to check it out... In the other hand (and I hope the owner read this), there's a problem with the link of "Archive No 2" from the "News Archive" section of the paige, hope you can fix this... Blessed Be!

ViluHalliwell (Saturday, 06 September 2014 23:14)

LeoVzla is right, and Arcive No 3 doesn't work neither... Btw, does anybody know how could be Piper's new power sound effect? I know is weird but I'd like to know how would it sound if it was on TV.

Excalibur90 (Sunday, 07 September 2014 18:02)

Viluhalliwell i think that the sound effect of mol.acceleration could be something similar to thermokinesis or pyrokinesis. Any news or previews about charmed 1#?