Charmed #3: Summary & Release Date

Below is the summary for Charmed Season 10 #3. Someone is back.

• THE PERKS OF BEING A WHITELIGHTER!
  • As a pair of ne'er-do-well demons attempt to activate a weapon that could mean the end of the Charmed Ones, Paige takes on a new charge. But what will she do when her latest witch in training turns into... well, a bunch of cats? Also, the Angel of Death is back, but not in a way anyone will expect... least of all the Angel himself.

Release Date: 12/17/14

The end of the Charmed Ones, a new charge, a bunch of cats and the return of the Angel of Death. This issue has a lot going on! Comment below

Jak (Wednesday, 17 September 2014 19:31)

Can anyone tell which photograph of Rose McGowan this is based on? I can't quite place it and it's driving me mad.

TomTom (Wednesday, 17 September 2014 23:01)

I don't know it for sure, but the original could be this one:

I'm really looking forward to this issue! Black cats, Angel of Death, Paige as leading part... sounds great. :D

LeoVzla (Thursday, 18 September 2014 05:56)

Call me crazy but I think that maybe the Angel of Death appears as an Mortal form because it's the first thing that came up to me when I read the summary, besides I have a really stupid question... Is an "Old One" the same as an "Elder"?

Paiper (Thursday, 18 September 2014 09:26)

No, the "Old One" were demons that lived on the earth long before humans appeared.

Jean (Saturday, 20 September 2014 03:00)

The old ones are interesting, but I'm curious about the origins of demons, since there isn't a Lucifer. The Source or the essence/evil has to be around since the beginning then demons came, then the underworld. What about hell.

So much of the show's mythology is confusing.

LeoVzla (Sunday, 21 September 2014 06:51)

Thanks Paiper, Did they appear on the Show or Season 9? cause actually, is the first time I hear about them.

StoryGirl83 (Monday, 22 September 2014 19:38)

@LeoVzla - Nope, this is the first time they've been in Charmed, so you arenmt forgetting anything important there.