Summary, Title & Release Date: Charmed Season 10 #4

Title:

• Charmed Assault

Summary:

• Charmed Assault!
    The Charmed Ones race into their final battle with Valen, and when all is said and done, their lives will be forever changed. Also, get ready, Pholes... (That's folks who ship Phoebe/Cole... get with it!) Your moment is here. Kind of. Don't hate us.

Release Date:

•  1/21/2015
Comments: 27 (Discussion closed)

Miia (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 12:52)

Oh oh... they will lose me if THIS will happen... xD

Marina (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 13:01)

I swear.
    If this "Phole thing" will be Prue\Cole "happening", i f***ng sabotage all future issue.

Phoebe1_ (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 13:07)

I'm so excited for this issue, but also a little scared. That was my first thought, Marina. I hope they don't get Prue and Cole together. :S
    The waiting is killing me!!!

Julie (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 13:18)

We shall see what happens

TomTom (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 13:27)

At first I hated the idea of eliminating Coop and bring Phoebe and Cole back together. But this would be better as Prue+Cole. A hundred times. ^^
    I can't wait to check, if I'll hate them or not. But I have a bad feeling...

sephjaymes (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 15:49)

It's obvious Phoebe and Cole are not ever suppose to be together again. Phoebe ended up with Coop for a reason. I hope this isn't a long-term thing if it does happen.

marc (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 16:28)

I dont think recycling old boyfriends is something phoebe would do, not in this point in her life. If she does then they are ruining her character. I dont want phole or prole together.

cyma (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 19:47)

Get ready for what? FOR WHAT?

Bigbear (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 20:50)

I don't wanna sound all sceptical and all, but where is this from? Cause I can't find it anywhere else, just on this site. Anyway, didn't Pat say he didn't wanna release issue#4's title too early to avoid spoiling issue #3's ending?. "Charmed Assault" doesn't spoil anything (and it's ugly, but that's another matter). Honestly this all sound made up, summary included.

chloefan03 (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 21:10)

for me Pat never said that he didn't want to give issue 4's title, i always understood that he was talking about issue 5's title :)

lich (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 22:49)

It says kind of. I think Cole will finally move on and he will maybe be mentioned, but never seen again.

Julie (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 23:07)

Never saw Phoebe and Coop beyond their third child or old age and Wyatt didn't recognize Coop without his ring on so I have no idea if that was error on the shows part or something does happen to him in future I don' t know. I believe originally Julian was supposed to be back for the finale but he was out of the country doing the Fantastic 4 sequel.

StoryGirl83 (Wednesday, 22 October 2014 23:56)

@BigBear - This isn't where it's from, because this wasn't there this morning, but here's an additional source for that: http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/937?stockItemID=NOV141784

charmedcomicfan10 (Thursday, 23 October 2014 00:07)

@BigBear #4's info is official from Previewsworld (Storygirl83 linked it). Also i asked Pat about the title and he said Charmed Assault is the title for #4. The spoilery issue title is for #5 which he won't reveal.
    I always collect the sources and link of what i post in the "Links" page. :)

Bigbear (Thursday, 23 October 2014 01:43)

Ok thanks guys (figures that the one site I forgot to check.. dammnit). I guess I got confused about the spoilery title thing. Never mind me, moving on..

Pavel Ana (Thursday, 23 October 2014 21:36)

@Marina if Prue\Cole are "happening",as you I am also f***ng
    sabotage all future issues.That it is a big crap if this happens.
    I will be very disappointed.

p3nathan (Friday, 24 October 2014 00:47)

Oh for cryin' out loud!
    Threatening to sabotage a whole series because of the possibility (emphasis on POSSIBILITY; i.e: not certain at all) of a coupling you don't approve of? I know as fans we're generally very passionate, but good grief, take it down a notch!

If something I really hated happened; for example, say Paige and Henry split up, just hypothetically, because I love Paige and Henry. I would be very sad, maybe even angry... but then I'd move on and trust that it was necessary to tell a good story or to develop the characters in new ways. If a ton of stuff happened that I didn't like, then I'd put the comics down... but I can't expect every writing choice to be one I'd make, because, oh yeah, I'm not writing it. I could write quite the list of stuff from the TV show I didn't like, doesn't mean I didn't still think it was worth tuning in for the stuff I did like.

But even overlooking all that, I'm confused as to how you guys have come to the conclusion that this is hinting towards Prue and Cole at all since Prue isn't even mentioned.

Not sure why I'm trying to convince anyone really, because hey if you don't want to buy them, don't buy them. I just think it's pretty stupid to throw away a whole series that you've been with for over a decade because of one thing o_O

But that's just my opinion.

GC (Friday, 24 October 2014 06:35)

Hate it all you want, I love Prole (ehh...not big on the name though. Course nothing will compare to Destiel.) and I am gunning for it to happen.

p3nathan (Friday, 24 October 2014 16:02)

Maybe Crue?

What've we got:
    Piper and Leo = Peo or Liper... let's veto Leper, kay?
    Paige and Henry = Penry or Haige.
    Phoebe and Coop = Phoop or maybe Coobe (kinda cute).
    Prue and Andy = Pandy, Prandy.
    Piper and Dan (I know, I know...) = Pan (heh) or Diper! Oh God, he never stood a chance!
    Phoebe and Cole = Phole.

charmedcomicfan10 (Friday, 24 October 2014 16:05)

For Piper/Leo i suggest Pleo.
    Pleo also literally means Ship in Greek :P

p3nathan (Friday, 24 October 2014 16:06)

Oh and Darryl + Cole = Corryl
    Can't forget that one.

p3nathan (Friday, 24 October 2014 19:35)

Perfect. Pleo it is! We should have worked this out years a go haha.
    On that note, do we have a fandom name that I'm not aware of? Like Gleeks, Oncers, Scoobies etc.
    What are we? Charmed Ones? Charmers? Charm-Hards? Halliwells?

charmedcomicfan10 (Friday, 24 October 2014 21:03)

Love the Halliwells idea. The most i've seen used is Charmers

charmedcomicfan10 (Friday, 24 October 2014 23:51)

I just thought of a new charmed fandom name: BOSses. :P:P

TomTom (Saturday, 25 October 2014 16:06)

Yeah, BOSses sounds good. :D But it's a little bit to tricky for outsiders. Everyone knows what a Trekkie is, but BOSses... ^^
    But I never heard a special term for "Charmed"-Fans. oO Halliwells would be obvious but... yeah, Paige Matthews. ;)

Julie (Tuesday, 28 October 2014 15:22)

What about the Charmies?

Pat Shand (Thursday, 30 October 2014 05:31)

"Charmers" is a bit creepy. I like Julie's idea: Charmies!