Sneak Peek - Charmed #4

Pat Shand:

• Folks wanted a peek at CHARMED #4, but since sites showed HALF of #3 before it hit shelves, this is all I’ll show for now. X

p3nathan (Wednesday, 10 December 2014 23:45)

I haven't said anything, but I have been thinking that Zenescope has gone a little overboard with previews. 2 or 3 pages is enough.
    I mean how many pages of issue 2 were we shown, nine?

Looks like we might have some romance in #4

Pat Shand (Thursday, 11 December 2014 05:00)

It's not Zenescope. It's the press. I send out the PDFs, and I for damn sure did not ask them to share half the issue.

StoryGirl83 (Thursday, 11 December 2014 06:37)

@p3nathan - It's crazy all right. I will use any previews that are submitted by various sites for the comic wikia (and absolutely no more full pages, except the page with the creative team listed and the advertisement for the next issue), but I would honestly prefer fewer preview pages. I'm curious enough that I don't resist looking at the previews that are put out, but my preference would be:
    - The completed cover
    - The title page with creative team information
    - The first two or three pages of the story, unless there is a major spoiler on any of those pages, in which case, I want spoiler pages left out. I still would want two or three story pages, so in the case of spoiler pages, the first two or three that aren't spoilers.
    - Between two and five single panel teasers, no spoilers (or minor spoilers such as a character we didn't expect is in the issue).

Beyond that, I prefer not to see any preview images. Oh, I'll ask for them. I'll want to see them at the time and I will look at them given the chance, but over all this is what I prefer, because this gives me the chance to have the most surprises when I finally get to read the issue for the first time.

The reason for previews is to tease and to entice. I admit that I found surprises when reading the issue, but after reading all the previews . . . Issues are short enough as is. I wish they (the press) would do a better job of understanding that.

AlexWho (Thursday, 11 December 2014 09:30)

StoryGirl83, I absolutely love your comment; I couldn't agree more!

TomTom (Saturday, 13 December 2014 15:54)

What kind of location is this? A kindergarden? Or a hospital or something like that? o.O
    I hope Leo and Piepr are safe... everytime when there life seems to be perfect, they get seperate from each other.
    This damn demon from "Cat House" which destroyed the weddingcake-statue... ;)

Julie (Saturday, 13 December 2014 19:36)

Looks like a school Tom

p3nathan (Saturday, 13 December 2014 22:42)

With all the pink I actually thought Cupid's Temple.

Miia (Saturday, 13 December 2014 23:06)

That would make sense.
    The other two guys could be Coop and Henry. Maybe the person next to the guy in red is a sitting Phoebe...
    And the location seems to be full of love, so... ^^
    But for a cupid-temple it's way to modern in my opinion.

Rolande Croft (Sunday, 22 January 2017 21:43)

Hi! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. Thanks!