Preview - Charmed #4

The Halliwells are ready to fight!

Previewsworld has a 2 page preview of the issue!

Phoebe1_ (Friday, 16 January 2015 00:21)

Phoebe can't sleep, cause she's obviously thinking about Cole and would prefer to be in his arms.

p3nathan (Friday, 16 January 2015 01:34)

So excited for this issue. Love the look of that last panel especially

chloefan03 (Friday, 16 January 2015 01:41)

I konw that a lot of fans want that to happen but for god's sake i hope, really hope nothing romantic happens between Phoebe and Cole. She fought sooo much to get rid of Cole, find love, a real love (and ins't that perfect that her lover is a cupid, love imself!)! Coop and Phoebe have two kids, i would never see Phebe sacrificing all of that. And finally Paul did give us a beautiful closure scene of their romantic relationship in issue 18 so i say it again but i hope that Pat will not go on the road of this doomed love relationship again but will instead make them friends, and why not best friends, but just friends.

chloefan03 (Friday, 16 January 2015 01:42)

by the way this two previews are pretty amazing and exciting:)

pruefan4life (Friday, 16 January 2015 04:07)

i'm guessing henry and leo have been captured, and the charmed ones (+coop and cole) are off to the rescue?

Bigbear (Friday, 16 January 2015 09:20)

Are they all living together again? They're always at the manor.

Mike (Friday, 16 January 2015 11:34)

In the last issue, it was said the sisters were staying at the manor because of Valen and the athame. It was also said that Henry was at Cupid Temple with the kids, so presumably Leo is there as well.

Henry (Friday, 16 January 2015 11:52)

Paige is just perfect ahahah and Piper's face is so in her style ahaha I love these Previews (even without letters!)

cyma (Friday, 16 January 2015 14:01)

Paige and Piper's sleeping positions are cute ^_^ though dangerous cause they could easily kick each other in the face, haha. Awesome previews as usual.

Julie (Friday, 16 January 2015 16:34)

Looks like Coops gonna fight a bit against Valen is he gonna be the one that will die? Well I guess someones gotta die eventually. I don't think Cole's gonna die.

@Chloe What Cole and Phoebe had was real love whereas Phoebe for Coop doesn't seem like a real love at all. I hated what the writers did to Cole's character in 5 with no explanation on why Phoebe all of the sudden hates him. I get Julian was leaving but to make him evil again just to kill him was stupid.

TomTom (Friday, 16 January 2015 20:12)

Wuow, the last panel looks so freakin' cool. Season 10 would be great as real TV-season with our beloved actors... Would fit much better than season 9 so far.

And I'm so happy about Paige. :D She's my favourite and even in the comics she gets better and better!

Gc (Saturday, 17 January 2015 17:01)

That last panel is one of my favorites in the whole of the comics, though I wish Prue was in it. And I think it will be Coop...

p3nathan (Sunday, 18 January 2015 00:46)

Yeah I'm thinking Coop... but maybe that's what Pat wants us to think. Hmm, can imagine him putting a bit of misdirection in there.

Julie (Monday, 19 January 2015 16:54)

Well will probably find out either in this issue or an upcoming issue who lives and who dies.

sex telefon (Wednesday, 18 January 2017 15:19)

Nawahijka