Preview Pages - Charmed #6

Previews from Previewsworld.

Fleur (Friday, 13 March 2015 17:43)

It´s PJ!!! seriously? perhaps a possession or development of his powers.

charmcharmed (Friday, 13 March 2015 19:49)

It seems like a possession- will-o-the-whisps are known to possess people so it deff ties into that!

charmed10 (Friday, 13 March 2015 19:58)

Personally I don't really like the art, I prefer the ones from the storyArc, still can't wait for next issue

josephspice (Friday, 13 March 2015 20:20)

I actually like the art. I'm just trying to figure out who is who.

cyma (Friday, 13 March 2015 20:20)

Did Phoebe's daughter just kick Piper's ass? 0.o Or maybe she's possessed by the entity. But either way...awesome! Looks like PJ inherited the getting possessed gene from her Mom :-p

teit (Friday, 13 March 2015 20:32)

I love so much Dimat
    I think she has a very modern style instead I think the other issues are drawn not very good
    I have thiis feeling :
    when I see the cover I say "wow" but when I flip through the pages I do not have the same level of " visual pleasure" you know ?
    obviously is my opinion ;)

TomTom (Friday, 13 March 2015 22:51)

I like the art, too. It's a little bit straight-lined but not bad.
    It looks like PJ, Tam and Kat had become one person. xD Pyrokinesis, Hovering and Cupid-Beaming. ^^

p3nathan (Friday, 13 March 2015 23:14)

Definitely looks like a possession and considering this issue involves a spirit, that seems like a safe assumption.
    The art is a bit more cartoonish, but I quite like it. Like the colouring.

Julie (Saturday, 14 March 2015 14:03)

@ Charmed Charmed Willow Wisp don't posses their victims usually they lead people astray from the safe path. Their just elemental spirits.

p3nathan (Saturday, 14 March 2015 17:57)

But according to the summary, this particular wisp has far bigger plans than just that, so it seems unlikely that it has nothing to do with what's happening here.

Miia (Saturday, 14 March 2015 19:28)

Is this Cole in the fanline?
    I like the art. But the cover of Phoebe's book is waaay too unspectacular. Looks too wishy-washy and corny for me...
    GO PJ! :D

Julie (Sunday, 15 March 2015)

The covers kinda look like anime.