Preview - Charmed #6

ComicMonsters has a preview of Charmed Season 10 #6.

cyma (Monday, 16 March 2015 07:46)

Such a cute preview I shouldn't be spoiling myself with. Oh and Cole look-alikekish guy...Didn't expect that 0.o

Miia (Monday, 16 March 2015 11:18)

Oh, okay. Not Cole. I was wondering under the other post... xD

Matteo (Monday, 16 March 2015 14:32)

Such a bad artwork... really disappointed!

Henry (Monday, 16 March 2015 15:49)

Phoebe's face in the last panel is a little bit creepy ahah but I like this cartoony style.. It reminds me David Hoover's art

Scott21 (Monday, 16 March 2015 16:18)

They dont look like Alyssa or Rose as much as in volume one :(

matteo (Monday, 16 March 2015 16:51)

How many issues is Dimat suppose to work at?

prue4ever (Monday, 16 March 2015 16:58)

I think the authors decided to don't have any likeness to the actors, cause this art it's too different from other issues

Julie (Monday, 16 March 2015 17:31)

Looks like she's seeing the Wisp or some people call them Ghost Lights near the roadside around the hotel.

Henry (Tuesday, 17 March 2015 09:10)

Well, I definetly can see Alyssa and Rose! The style is different and more cosrtoonish but their expressions are very impressive in my opinion.. Phoebe's face in the second page (while she's talking to the "false Cole") is Alyssa's.. And Paige and PJ are adorable.. Anyway Dimat is working to issue 7 too but then Eliza Felix will come back if I'm not wrong..

teit (Tuesday, 17 March 2015 12:01)

I am agree with you Henry
    I think Dimat it's a very good artist
    Maybe people prefer this comic in a realistic style andI find simple distinguish who they are
    I like so much her work on these pages and I find also the colours are very powerful here , I don't know why they 've changed artist for this volume and if Elisa Felix will be back

charmedcomicfan10 (Tuesday, 17 March 2015 13:48)

The main artist (Elisa Feliz) has not changed. Elisa will be back in #8 which starts the new arc. Dimat is making the interiors of the one-shots #6,#7.
    Check the creative team page to see who's in which issue :) http://charmedcomicfan10.jimdo.com/creative-team/

p3nathan (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 12:17)

I personally don't mind the art, but nevertheless I am happy that Elisa is staying on as main artist.

sex telefon 24h (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 13:06)

sytuacyjność