Summary & Release Date - Charmed #9

CHARMED SEASON 10 #9
Publisher: ZENESCOPE ENTERTAINMENT INC
(W) Patrick Shand (A) Elisa Feliz (CA) David Seidman
  • HASTE MAKES WASTELAND
  • Nothing is what it seems when Henry, Coop, and Tyler return from a place they probably should've never gone in the first place. Meanwhile, Prue and an old frienemy are learning about what it means to be the Guardian of the Nexus of the All... and if Prue ever was the Guardian to begin with.
  • Change is coming...

In Shops: 6/17/2015

p3nathan (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 12:20)

Who could Prue's "old frenemy" be? Hmm. The Angel of Death maybe? It hasn't actually been confirmed that he's dead after all.

Bigbear (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 13:48)

The only frenemy I could think of was Cole. Maybe it's Belthazor? He's on the cover after all..

pruesthebest (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 16:06)

I'm going have to agree with @p3nathan on this... because death was a neutral character, prue had problems with ACCEPTING him or even why he was taking away everyone she loved and cared about.

Julie (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 16:45)

Could be The Angel of Death , could be Cole but who knows.

Scott21 (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 17:27)

or maybe Barbas

lilchi721 (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 18:15)

Think the only person that was both a friend and an enemy to Prue probably would be Cole. Makes a whole lot of since I don't believe she was ever friends with the Angel of Death to begin with plus her only friend that was keeping her company in the All or whatever she's in was Cole.

GC (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 19:44)

Maybe it's Bane...just a thought.

charmcharmed (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 20:52)

the shadow looks like neena

Julie (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 23:07)

Interview with Pat Shand is up

chloefan03 (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 23:24)

maybe the shadow is Kyra since we know that she'll appear gain. She's an old frienemy and she has curly hair

Julie (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 23:31)

Kyra probably would make more sense.

Alex (Wednesday, 18 March 2015 23:43)

When was Kyra said to be back?

p3nathan (Thursday, 19 March 2015 00:58)

Pat just mentioned on tumblr that he can't pass up the chance to write Charisma Carpenter's voice.
    I must admit, Prue's arm saying "She who sees will rise", I instantly thought The Seer... just wasn't sure whether that would be Kyra or season 4 Seer, but since Pat mentioned Charisma...

chloefan03 (Thursday, 19 March 2015 01:02)

Pat said he was actually writing a scene for her on his tumblr, saying that he couldn't not use the chance to write for a character being played by Charima Carpenter. March 4: "Now… if someone would please ask me about the Kyra scene I just wrote, that would make me want to tear my hair out so much less." "To write dialogue for a character played by Charisma is to hear Charisma in your head. Who would turn that down?"

pruesthebest (Thursday, 19 March 2015 03:50)

I guess it throws us all off because prue was never introduced to kyra so many of whom was watching seasons 1-3, we figured it would be someone prue had some form of encounter with.

pruefan4life (Thursday, 19 March 2015 15:31)

What if it was Kyra who had given Prue the idea of possessing the body of Patience? Perhaps their souls met in the afterlife.

Fleur (Thursday, 19 March 2015 16:11)

Cordy!!!! Yes, please, I want to see Charisma Carpenter in Charmed Comics. Kyra is a character that I liked a lot, would have to return. Please. I love Charisma Carpenter

pruesthebest (Thursday, 19 March 2015 16:55)

@pruefan4life: you may have a point. It's alot that we don't know or wasn't revealed to us yet. It could be a possibility that the two have met in the afterlife. So i'm sticking with two choices of who that could be... the angel of death and/or kyra. The angel of death would make more sense since she's encountered him before and kyra can also be possible too!

Dantalian (Thursday, 19 March 2015 18:05)

Maybe this old "frienemy" could be Aviva too. But she was more a friend to Phoebe, not to Prue. And I wouldn't know why Aviva should come back. But she's one of the few persons you could call "frienemy" I think...
    Angel of Death would be cool, Kyra too, but yeah...technically they don't know eachother.
    Anyone else? Cole/Belthazor... Yes, Bane..., Brendan Rowe, Natalie (^^), Tom Peters, ... Curious whom they'll pick. :D

chloefan03 (Thursday, 19 March 2015 18:32)

well in the summary nothing indicates that Prue and this frienemy met during the first three seasons :)

cyma (Thursday, 19 March 2015 19:38)

@pruefan4life: Wasn't Kyra vanquished before she got a soul? I think so because I kinda of remembering saying 'No! CORDY! WHY?' after Zankuo vanquished her :-p But Kyra was kind of a Seer who knew about the Avatars while Elders and demons knew nothing about them. So perhaps it's Kyra.

TomTom (Friday, 20 March 2015 14:12)

Just watched this episode today. Kyra was vanquished before getting a soul. It's one of the most horrific scenes of "Charmed" in my opinion. I really like her, it's sooo sad she's gone... It would have been so cool, if Kyra could have remain as a recurring character, she was awesome.
    And by the way, because I like this episode so much: it would have been much cooler, if Paige turn away from her family a much longer time and stay with Kyle, and not only for this episode. That would have been great drama and a big sister conflict...
    But damn, I love this episode. And Kyra!

TomTom (Friday, 20 March 2015 16:36)

Oh, correction.
    Even as human Kyra wouldn't have a soul. But yeah, she was killed before becoming human.

lilchi721 (Friday, 20 March 2015 18:22)

I always wondered how Leo found Kyra in the first place. Do the Elders have demonic contacts or something along the lines of a double O agent or what? You know that would be interesting to dig deep into in the comics but probably won't be this season.

pruefan4life (Saturday, 21 March 2015 14:44)

@cyma @TomTom i'd forgotten(!) that crucial detail. you are both right; kyra was vanquished before she ever became human. who might the "frienemy" be then, i wonder.

Julie (Saturday, 21 March 2015 18:46)

Odds on favorite is probably Kyra. Heck nobody stays dead for long on Charmed anyway.

scott21 (Saturday, 21 March 2015 19:04)

Well they shouldnt kill her in the first place :( it would be so fun if she would get all that stuff she asked for the elders and then the charmed ones could moved to her big house after they faked their death with zankou. Of course only for couple episodes, and later they could move back to the manor after they got busted they are alive. Because it was dump that they still lived in the manor as "cousins"

sex telefon 24h (Monday, 16 January 2017 16:55)

przelękniony