Charmed #10 Cover

David Seidman:

• Hey Charmed fans! Guess who got permission to leak the cover for Charmed Season 10, issue #10 a few days early? Enjoy!

TomTom (Wednesday, 01 April 2015 18:17)

The covers of season 10 are so incredibly cool. This kind of art is a reason for a 11th season! :D

A little bit sad that Prue isn't shown as real human. This is Prue, right?
    I don't have the comics yet, who's that guy above the manor?

Julie (Wednesday, 01 April 2015 21:15)

That is Coop Tom.

pruesthebest (Wednesday, 01 April 2015 21:55)

I believe that is prue halliwell. They must haven't found a girl to use her likeness for prue.

Bigbear (Thursday, 02 April 2015 00:20)

NICE! Seeing as the issue is titled The Curious Case of Benjamin Turner, I guess it's safe to say that the old guy above the manor is Benjamin.

TomTom (Thursday, 02 April 2015 02:23)

@Julie: Lol, I meant the old man, not Coop. ^^

Okay mabe, it's Benjamin Turner, we`ll see. :)

p3nathan (Thursday, 02 April 2015 02:24)

He looks really evil, if he is Benjamin, I think he might have come back wrong or something. Either that, or it may be the next Old One... but given the title, it probably is Benjamin.

If that's Prue, I wonder what's going on with her. It reminds me of the Prue Ya Gonna Call cover a little. The Nexus gets darker and stormier the worse her emotional state gets... so I have to wonder what would happen if ever she really snapped. But then, maybe it isn't Prue.

Gc (Thursday, 02 April 2015 02:43)

I'm fairly certain it's Prue

Cyma (Thursday, 02 April 2015 13:05)

Awesome!

TomTom (Thursday, 02 April 2015 18:15)

Alyssa Milano (or more Phoebe) is so beautiful on this cover...great! Does anybody know which picture was used as reference? Maybe the promo shoot with Rex?
    Paiges is out of season 7 "A call to arms" I think... but the others...

Mike (Thursday, 02 April 2015 18:27)

Wasn't Benjamin killed when he was still a young man? Why would be come back looking so old (if it's him)?

p3nathan (Thursday, 02 April 2015 18:35)

That's what I thought. Maybe an Old One takes over him during resurrection and makes him look all old and demonic... or perhaps like I said, the old guy is just the next Old One.

Julie (Thursday, 02 April 2015 18:41)

Well I know that the old guy can't be Benjamin since he died when he was younger.

Miia (Friday, 03 April 2015 13:00)

Nothing's impossible. ;)

charmingcharlie (Saturday, 04 April 2015 14:27)

I think that the family is divided between what prue and coop are doing with BT's soul, paige is probably on the side of prue and coop and that's the divide- as for BT on the cover, i think it's him, it's just the way he was portrayed. I'm sure Pat can answer that if he's reading this.

pruefan4life (Saturday, 04 April 2015 19:20)

Maybe Benjamin inhabits the body of an older man, like Prue inhabits the body of a younger woman?

Barron (Saturday, 04 April 2015 19:49)

Like the rest of you, I think there will be a division on what to do with BT's soul. Prue, Paige, and Coop will want to help BT live again while Piper and Phoebe will want to make sure he doesn't return. At the same time, BT is conflicted between him wanting to live again and wanting to stay in the afterlife.

Charmcharmed (Sunday, 05 April 2015 13:45)

I think BT is going to become the new keeper of the all which will allow prue to be freed and live a normal life

Julie (Sunday, 05 April 2015 18:17)

May have a house divided in this issue.

p3nathan (Sunday, 05 April 2015 19:22)

I'd be okay with that actually.
    I mean, when was the last time we had some real drama within the family? Like an argument that really fractured the sisters. I don't think we've really had one worth noting since Paige's suspicion of Cole in season 4. It'd be interesting to see how they'd deal with a big disagreement after all this time.

chloefan03 (Sunday, 05 April 2015 23:09)

if that means Prue/Paige bonding, i could accept anything :)

p3nathan (Monday, 06 April 2015 01:33)

I can imagine Prue and Paige really getting along.

Scott21 (Monday, 06 April 2015 09:32)

Pat confirmed the old man is Ben Turner

cyma (Monday, 06 April 2015 11:55)

@p3nathan: Besides Paige's suspicion of Cole, there was also the whole Kyle and Avatar thing where Paige sided with Kyle most of the time. Other instances of Paige again not on her sisters team was in Soul Survivor and Love's a Witch episode where she sided with Richard.

In season 8 the sisters briefly were arguing over killing Billie and Christy. And then there was also the memorable fight in Power Outage which broke the Power of Three.

I hope in season 10 something like Power Outage happens and it isn't resolved so quickly like in the episode.

Julie (Monday, 06 April 2015 23:04)

I'm still trying to figure out where Cole was hiding his dad soul for all these years when he got it back from Raynor.

LeoVzla (Monday, 13 April 2015 08:46)

@TomTom, @pruesthebest I just asked Pat from my best friend's twitter account about it a few minutes ago, and he said she would be depicted clearly on covers down the line.

pruesthebest (Monday, 13 April 2015 18:36)

Thank you @leoVzla. But it's crazy how no matter whose likeness they used, I still see Shannon Doherty in patience. Especially seeing the #8 preview we have gotten.

pruesthebest (Monday, 13 April 2015 18:38)

I hope whomever they use, she's a pretty girl.

LeoVzla (Tuesday, 14 April 2015 20:25)

@pruesthebest I feel you, even though I'm over the drama of "bring Shannen back" She's still the real Prue to me, even as Patience lets see how it goes.

sex telefon (Wednesday, 18 January 2017 05:57)

Os├│bkowie

return lost lover rituals (Saturday, 21 January 2017 17:25)

niezapobie┼╝eniom