Preview - Charmed Season 10 #7

The first 5 pages of the issue + the 2 already revealed preview pages in higher quality posted by Valentina Cuomo on her blog.

Dantalian (Monday, 20 April 2015 12:05)

omg I don't get anythin... Leo? what have u done?
    which room is it on page 5?

fxrocks (Monday, 20 April 2015 14:39)

Am I the only one who does not really enjoy the artwork so far this season ? I don't mean to sound hateful, I think they're good but I wish they were better like some of the artworks in season 9 which were better in my opinion. I kinda miss Tess Fowler and Reno Maniquis.

Marina (Monday, 20 April 2015 22:46)

@fxrocks
    No.No.No.
    In the 9th season we had awful "picture". Girls never looked as they should be.

scott21 (Tuesday, 21 April 2015 05:55)

I think the art improved in this season. But this issue and the previous issue are one-shots so after that the art will be better again

Henry (Tuesday, 21 April 2015 08:59)

Phoebe and Leo's butt ahaha these things never change!!

pruesthebest (Tuesday, 21 April 2015 16:22)

It seems like piper and phoebes relationship hasn't changed since season 1 while prue and pipers has changed dramatically.

Julie (Wednesday, 22 April 2015 14:19)

And were back to focusing on Piper and Leo's relationship again.

p3nathan (Saturday, 25 April 2015 00:48)

Piper and Leo's relationship has yet to be the main focus of a story in a season 10 issue, so not sure where you're getting that from.

Barron (Saturday, 25 April 2015)

@p3nathan It's starting to become a focus again though. I think Julie isn't referencing this season, she's referencing the whole series in general. Leo and Piper's relationship has been the focus of the whole series so I think she's just getting bored about their relationship becoming a focus again. And to be quite fair, I don't blame her. I want the series to get back on the sisterly bonds, which it seems to be starting to do again.

p3nathan (Saturday, 25 April 2015 22:39)

I can't understand this at all. They've had what... 2 scenes focused on their relationship so far this season? If it was frustration over focusing on her kids, sure, I could get that... But Pleo has hardly been a focus of the comics at all.
    Compare this to Paige and Henry which was touched upon quite a bit in season 9... or Coop-Phoebe in season 9 (Cupid's Harrow) or Cole-Phoebe which is clearly a focus of s10 up until his death. I can't see what logical reason there is for begrudging Piper and Leo a scene or two. The sisterhood does not have to suffer because of it... and I don't think it is.

p3nathan (Saturday, 25 April 2015 22:42)

If anything, so far Piper has been pretty in the background this season.

seks telefony (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 05:37)

płody