Summary & Release Date - Charmed #10

Publisher: ZENESCOPE ENTERTAINMENT INC
(W) Pat Shand (A) Elisa Feliz (CA) David Seidman
  • THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN TURNER
  • Answers, revelations, and returns!
  • Prue, armed with the knowledge of what she has become, decides to take charge of her situation... leaving Kyra with a whole new world at her fingertips. Meanwhile, when Coop and Henry's actions come to light, the Charmed Ones find themselves divided.

In Shops: 7/1/2015

Julie (Wednesday, 22 April 2015 14:08)

Get your popcorn ready.

Fleur (Wednesday, 22 April 2015 15:48)

OOOOOOH Kyra´s back! OMG! Can it be that Kyra is the new guardian of the Nexus of the All? and finally Prue can have a quiet, happy life since returning.

"the Charmed Ones find themselves divided"... Sure are two groups, as seen on the cover: Piper and Phoebe; Paige and maybe Coop and Prue.

cyma (Wednesday, 22 April 2015 18:12)

July is too far away!

pruefan4life (Thursday, 23 April 2015 05:24)

@Fleur I think Prue might appoint Kyra to watch over the Nexus when she is away. But unless Prue is able to extricate herself from the Empyreal Sword and Grimoire, there is no quiet happy life for her. Also, I don't like the idea of Prue relinquishing her powers yet again.

p3nathan (Thursday, 23 April 2015 17:35)

Well I'm assuming Kyra is what the "She who sees shall rise" message was all about. I'm curious as to what the whole new world is. I guess it could mean the Nexus, but referring to the Nexus as a world seems a little odd to me. Unless it's meant in a more metaphorical "world at your fingertips" sort of way. Either way, yay Kyra.

Also interested to see what exactly Prue is and what it means for her.
    I don't want her stripped of her magic again. And I don't think it could possibly be as simple as just getting someone else to be guardian for her. Hopefully she'll find some sort of compromise.

Alice (Friday, 24 April 2015 17:02)

Well maybe Prue can still retain some powers, I mean she has so much magic in her, even if she gives up her post at the nexas or finds a way to have two people guard it. The magic within her, cant all fully leave her body, and she keeps some powers.

Mia (Friday, 24 April 2015 17:45)

It could be great if it can be shared, so Prue would become the messenger like Cole and allowed to leave. Or they can find a loop-hole so both her and someone else can leave at times.

pruefan4life (Friday, 24 April 2015 21:12)

I'm getting a flashback to season 4, where the Hollow was guarded by representatives from both sides (good and evil). The Nexus of the All seems to operate under similar conditions; though it is guarded by only one person (Prue), that person has both good (Empyreal Sword) and evil (Grimoire) in her.

pruefan4life (Friday, 24 April 2015 21:14)

i.e. the most powerful forces of magic in Charmed seem to need both sides to guard it.

pruefan4life (Friday, 24 April 2015 21:18)

I think Phoebe is sensing/feeling the "evil" in Prue. And because powers are magnified by the Nexus of the All, the evil is overwhelming Phoebe. That could explain why the sisters are keeping their distance from Prue.

Sorry for the multiple posts. All these thoughts are coming to me, and I feel like I should jot them down before they evaporated.

chloefan03 (Sunday, 26 April 2015 23:36)

i really really hope that Prue will not turn evil, we missed her for years, I would like to see her sharing happy moments with her family at some point and not this sad situation all along the season. It's good for the drama at the beggining of the storybut that can't last until the end, we don't have to forget that we'll probably not have another season so it's the last ride for Charmed and the last chance to see the sisters interact with Prue again, and for Prue to meet her whole family :(

TomTom (Monday, 27 April 2015 11:51)

@ pruefan4life
    I really like your thoughts about the good and evil sides in Prue and the fact, that Phoebe is sensing the evil part. Sounds great!
    And it would fit in a perfect way, cause every witch that was born in Halliwell Manor is connected to the Nexus and is more susceptible to getting influenced by both of the sides. And we've already seen what this connection has done to Phoebe and Wyatt.
    Now that Prue is a similar kind like the Nexus (combine the good and evil) Phoebe could get affected again...

pruesthebest (Monday, 27 April 2015 15:35)

That's the same thing I said in an earlier posts @pruefan4life.

Julie (Wednesday, 29 April 2015 15:24)

Evil is more of a behavior than an emotion so no I don't think Phoebe is sensing evil in Prue. I think this could be more of a family issue could explain

sex telefon (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 03:46)

Parkowo