Cover - Charmed Season 10 Volume 1

Release Date: 4/29/15.

• When an ancient evil older than time itself targets the Charmed Ones, the girls realize they'll need to enlist some additional help. Calling on the services of their estranged sister, Prue, and the former demon, Cole, they will face what is perhaps the most powerful enemy of their lives! Collects CHARMED SEASON 10 #1-6!

p3nathan (Saturday, 25 April 2015 22:31)

Surprised they went with the #5 cover, thought they'd go with #1.

Daryn (Sunday, 26 April 2015 02:24)

With the season 9 volumes, the spine of the books were the same as the color schemes for the DVD releaseggs. So season 9 volume 1 had a purple spine, volume 2 was orange, volume 3 was dark blue & volume 4 was pink.
    Can we expect the next volume to follow the pattern & be light blue (similar to the color of the DVD release of season 5)?
    Just thought I'd ask -- I liked that they did this, thought it was special for us fans & detail oriented.
    I didn't follow the site until this season, don't know if this subject has been brought up already - surely I wasn't the only person to notice the similarity.

p3nathan (Sunday, 26 April 2015 14:55)

Well the names at the bottom are on a green background... maybe they're going by the region 2 colors.

Jak (Tuesday, 28 April 2015 16:00)

Personally, I hope they do go with the Region 2 colour scheme. I always thought the green looked better than the blue.

p3nathan (Tuesday, 28 April 2015 18:07)

Yeah green is my favourite colour, so no complaints here.
    Plus they won't have to repeat any colours that way.

So if that is the pattern they're following, I imagine we can expect vol.2 to be red, vol. 3 to be yellow and vol. 4 to be black/grey.

TomTom (Tuesday, 28 April 2015 18:59)

I prefer the Region 2 colour scheme too. Would be great, if they would continue this colouring.
    But I have to admit, I've not realized that Season 9 follows this scheme. xD Shame on me... ^^

p3nathan (Tuesday, 28 April 2015 20:11)

Also something I forgot to mention: nice to see illustrated vol cover. I know the first volume of season 9 was illustrated, but then they were all photo covers. Perhaps the cover for 'Haste Makes Wasteland' would work quite well for vol 2 if they're following the pattern.

Kostas (Tuesday, 28 April 2015 20:46)

@P3nathan (Comment #1): Was too. People who may not be following the single issues will see the charmed ones in that cover mourning and it will surely pick their interest!

@P3nathan (Comment #7): It's the first illustrated volume cover we get in 4 years :P
    I agree, the Haste Makes Wasteland cover would be great for vol 2. We'll get to see the placeholder and summary for vol 2 in the next 1-2 months.

Tima (Tuesday, 28 April 2015 22:48)

I per-ordered this volume on Amazon and they show that they will not be getting this volume until May 12th so if anyone is aware I would like to know if this means Amazon will be sending it out earlier than I expected. Thanks!

TomTom (Wednesday, 29 April 2015 10:04)

I've pre-ordered it too. And the disposability(right term?) is still May 12th... And to Germany it would last till May 21th... I'm curious about it. ^^
    Can't wait to hold it in my hands finally. :D

Julie (Wednesday, 29 April 2015 15:06)

So can I get it at my local comic book shop for free on National Comic Book day on Saturday? If not I'll pick up some single issues.

wordpress templates (Sunday, 12 June 2016 14:01)

These articles have got complete sense without confusing the readers.

Obat Benjolan Pada Buah Zakar (Friday, 28 October 2016 11:16)

thanks

text a psychic (Monday, 14 November 2016 13:34)

hyperventilating

seks przez telefon (Monday, 14 November 2016 14:30)

iodine

sex telefon 24/7 (Monday, 14 November 2016 18:47)

maturity

Liebeszauber (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 15:38)

optimising

Więcej (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 09:13)

Hilarowie

blog podaje (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 13:45)

hydro

czar miłosny (Thursday, 17 November 2016 12:01)

jabłonowianin

ogłoszenia erotyczne (Thursday, 17 November 2016 19:05)

protestant

portale wróżbiarskie (Friday, 25 November 2016 05:44)

histerologia

telefon rozkoszy (Tuesday, 29 November 2016 18:44)

Trzema

obat untuk gondok (Wednesday, 07 December 2016 05:14)

thanks

Obat Menopause dini tanpa efek samping (Friday, 09 December 2016 02:06)

What is the age of 30 years you have early menopause? ie normally women experience menopause at the age of 50 years. But when at the age of 30 years you are experiencing menopause it is necessary to be alert because it could cause a hazard! How to treat premature menopause is the most appropriate with premature menopause tanfa drug side effects.

obat untuk sperma encer (Thursday, 15 December 2016 07:07)

In general, the sperm that produced by each of the men that seperma thick, but if your sperm not thick like generally or can say your sperm watery then you have to be alert because seperma dilute it could be a cause of infertility, starting from the moment when sperm you dilute then you must treat it with drugs to dilute the sperm.

psychic phone readings (Thursday, 15 December 2016 11:51)

alt

sekstelefon (Monday, 19 December 2016 21:09)

thumbscrew

Alisa Marshall (Saturday, 31 December 2016 04:40)

Sed et adipisci ducimus, excepturi et sed dolore commodi enim tempore, ea itaque distinctio. At beatae aliquip aut.

sex telefon 24h (Wednesday, 18 January 2017 22:10)

dyslalia

rytuał miłosny (Monday, 10 April 2017 11:40)

rytuał miłosny

Suplemen Obat Herbal Patah Tulang (Tuesday, 16 May 2017 08:33)

Thank you for the information, this article is very helpful at all

Bagaimana Cara Mengobati Cacar Air (Tuesday, 30 May 2017 09:46)

Thanks for your valuable information. It really gives me an insight on this topic.I'll visit here again for more information.