Out Today - Charmed Season 10 Volume 1

Charmed Season 10 Volume 1 is out today!

The Volume collects Charmed Season 10 #1-6

Price: $15.99 ($19.99 CAN) / Page Count: 156 / Format: Softcover, Full Color

• When an ancient evil older than time itself targets the Charmed Ones, the girls realize they'll need to enlist some additional help. Calling on the services of their estranged sister, Prue, and the former demon, Cole, they will face what is perhaps the most powerful enemy of their lives!

Pat Shand:

• CHARMED: SEASON TEN Volume One is out today! It collects #1-6 in this beautiful trade paperback. Tweet me your copy!

Since there are no bonus content - spoilers in the volume, feel free to discuss about it in the comments below.

TomTom (Wednesday, 29 April 2015 15:32)

Short question:
    It's said that this volume will count 148 pages. Amazon-Germany lists 156 pages. Are these 8 pages advertising or why this difference?

TomTom (Wednesday, 29 April 2015 15:37)

Sorry, I have a second question:
    Does anybody know the size of this volume? I don't know if I can trust the german information... it would be much smaller than Season 9. o.O

Kostas (Wednesday, 29 April 2015 15:46)

The page count may not be accurate cause yes some sites list it with 148, others with more, 156. If someone who gets it today can comment how many it is? As for the size, Amazon has these dimensions: 5.9 x 0.9 x 8.3 inches / 15 x 2.2 x 21 cm.

TomTom (Wednesday, 29 April 2015 18:14)

That's why I'm confused a little bit...
    The format of the volumes from season 9 was nearly 17 x 1,5 x 26 cm. Is season 10 smaller in general?

Jrlove13 (Wednesday, 29 April 2015 19:12)

The volume is 156 pages and the same size as season 9.

Kostas (Wednesday, 29 April 2015 19:34)

Thanks! Fixed it everywhere in the site.

TomTom (Thursday, 30 April 2015 10:43)

Cool, thank you!

TomTom (Sunday, 24 May 2015 13:07)

I've got this volume three days ago and I'm totally impressed! In my opinion the stories and dialogues are so close to "Charmed", that it would fit perfectly, if it was filmed like this.
    The artists are incredible good, both of them. I like Elisa's art more, but Dimat is great too. And the colouring is awesome.
    Damn, I really like the first six episodes and the first episode was a great season-start! The combining of humour and drama is excellent and reminds me of Season 4, which is the best season in my eyes.
    It's a little bit sad, that there's no Cover Gallery, I was looking forward to it 'cause I don't like these green banners. And it's sad that Cole isn't on the cover for episode 5... But okay.

All in all it's freakin' cool and I hope for another season! :D Ans can't wait for the other volumes! ^^

psychic reading (Tuesday, 13 December 2016 23:15)

nasienie

wróżba z tarota (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 10:42)

Hiroszima

free tarot reading uk (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 22:05)

squash

sex telefon 24h (Monday, 19 December 2016 11:34)

bigapple

rytuał miłosny (Monday, 10 April 2017 11:43)

rytuał miłosny