Cover Teaser - Charmed Season 10 #12

David Seidman: Another #charming day in the studio working on a new illustration. #virtue

josephspice (Sunday, 21 June 2015 04:34)

Damn, I bet it's Phoebe or Piper with the hand of Prue (as she's usually depicted on covers) on their shoulder. Either that, or it's some type of ghost.

Aaron_89 (Sunday, 21 June 2015 05:00)

You know how to keep the suspense. I wonder what or who will be that being of light (or so it seems). Prue was also the first one to come to my mind. Eager to see it finished.

Alice (Sunday, 21 June 2015 05:25)

I think or hope its Prue. She needs her own cover seriously.

chloefan03 (Sunday, 21 June 2015 05:54)

Prue, it has to be Prue. Pat did say that Virtue was a Prue issue so it seems logical. The good point is that for issue 10 and for this cover (if it's her) she appears surrounded by light, so maybe what she has become is not so dark. That would be a great twist since we're all so worried for what's happening to her and her future.

Mike (Sunday, 21 June 2015 11:12)

It's definitely Piper, Phoebe or Paige, not Prue, as she is wearing a wedding ring ;)

Cyma (Sunday, 21 June 2015 12:53)

Why are the covers so awesome? It makes teasing them bad! I'm gonna go with it being Piper. And that white glowing hand on her shoulder is Prue.

p3nathan (Sunday, 21 June 2015 15:52)

Cool.
    Yeah, I'd say Piper. Wearing a wedding ring and the covers tend to follow a pattern...

1-Group
    2-Phoebe
    3-Paige
    4-Piper

5-Group
    6-Phoebe
    7-Piper
    8-Paige
    9- Group

10- Group
    11- Paige

I'll be surprised if issue 13: Court of Love doesn't have Phoebe on it... so a Piper cover for 12 seems likely.

pruefan4life (Sunday, 21 June 2015 19:19)

@Mike @p3nathan Excellent observations! In that case, I'll also go with Piper & Prue.

I would eventually like a cover where Prue isn't a glowing figure, but Seidman's covers have been fabulous so far!

LeoVzlaP3 (Monday, 22 June 2015 01:33)

the pattern is right, I noticed that too, but the wedding ring, doesn't make me think that it's Prue... I totally agree with all of you, Seidman's art is amazing also is Eliza's, this season is way too much better on these aspects, also the stories, Pat is doing such an amazing job.

LeoVzlaP3 (Monday, 22 June 2015 01:37)

I'm waiting a Prue Cover on "The Four Sisters" issue it's kinda obvious since it's about the Charmed Ones (Prue included in that team). Pat had said that he expects at leats 4 Cover with Prue in it, we already have #10, I asked him a while ago (because I rather Patince likeness than a silhouette as in #10, and he said her image would be clear on next issues covers.

TomTom (Monday, 22 June 2015 10:32)

It would be much easier to distinguish if they would give Piper her tattoos... :D But I think it's her too. I think Phoebe would look a little bit more gracil and playful. And Paige again...hm, no. Maybe it's another group-picture. Or Leo next to Piper. Looks like there's some "real" body on the left side.

Gc (Wednesday, 24 June 2015 19:32)

Dark top with long sleeves makes me think Piper

psychics (Thursday, 15 December 2016 11:41)

topology

sex telefon (Monday, 19 December 2016 22:23)

brag

seks telefony (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 02:19)

żar

partner back ritual (Wednesday, 08 March 2017 12:28)

collar

rytuał miłosny (Monday, 10 April 2017 10:24)

rytuał miłosny