Summary & Release Date - Charmed Season 10 #12

Publisher: ZENESCOPE ENTERTAINMENT INC
(W) Pat Shand (A) Elisa Feliz (CA) David Seidman

• VIRTUE
  • Prue gets in touch with her inner self. Kyra returns - again. And the Charmed Ones make a hard decision about Prue's future that will rock the Power of Three to its core.
    Darkness descends in Charmed: Season Ten...

In Shops: 10/7/2015

Pat Shand:

• CHARMED: SEASON TEN #12 is called “Virtue,” and it’s the big finale to our second major arc. I don’t want to say much, because the ways the fanbase is freaking out over the synopsis online already is pretty delish, but in this issue… there’s a fight that’s been a LONG time coming. X

ThePad03 (Friday, 17 July 2015 15:08)

That description does not make me happy. They better not kill Prue, again.... Nevertheless, colour me intrigued.

Aaron_89 (Friday, 17 July 2015 17:12)

This is insanely addictive. The level of excitement and intrigue is very high.
    Charmed Ones, don't do anything that gives reasons to hate you all.
    I think (hope) they will help her break free at last rather than they use dark magic to confront her or betray her. More knowing that Prue absorbed the Grimoire and now Piper contains it on the cover (although Pat says that the covers are often symbolic representations).
    It is not the first time that they want to safeguard their happiness or happy ending above the rest (I say it for the current visions of the future). But I can not conceive that this be over their sister, I rather imagine they would sacrifice themselves for her. So I prefer to bet they will release her of her situation instead of Prue being the threat of the end of season.

Gc (Saturday, 18 July 2015 00:18)

Oh THAT sounds wonderful... Lol damn you Pat for making us three months to find out

pruefan4life (Saturday, 18 July 2015 00:37)

@Aaron_89 I'm sure that the sisters would sacrifice *themselves* for Prue, but I DON'T think they would sacrifice their families--their children, especially--for Prue. In the dark future the sisters see whenever they think of Prue, the sisters are alone. People who should exist cease to be exist. That implies people dear to the Charmed Ones (i.e. family) perish. Given a choice between a sibling and one's children, I think most people would choose their children.

Of course, we don't really know if Prue herself is inadvertently responsible for these dark visions of the future. But the Charmed Ones believe she is, and no matter how painful, they will try to stop her is her existence supposedly poses a threat to their children.

chloefan03 (Saturday, 18 July 2015 08:08)

and Prue would never accept anybody to sacrifice for herself, and especially not someone of her family. She has always been the less self-centered sister, always willing to lose everything for her loved ones. Personally even if i really don't like this summary, i totally trust Pat. He knows what Prue means to us, and he perfectly knows how much her sisters love her. I'm sure that he's trying to scare us but at the end the four sisters will unite together to vanquish the Old Ones and save their happy ending but with the addition of Prue. At least that's what i hope :)

cyma (Saturday, 18 July 2015 16:08)

Prue gets in touch with her inner self? My mind is imagining Astral Prue...needing to escape and be free of the Nexus.

pruefan4life (Saturday, 18 July 2015 16:36)

The fight that has been a long time coming ... Prue vs. Patience?

GC (Sunday, 19 July 2015 02:19)

^That's certainly what the cover seems to imply. But now I'm curious if it goes back longer then that...I'm sort of wondering if Shax won't be involved...the ghostly Patience does look a bit like him.

Aaron_89 (Sunday, 19 July 2015 15:57)

I totally agree with you. Children are always ahead, but as you say, they don't know that Prue is responsible for that future. Even if the source of those visions are reliable, because within Prue inhabits dark magic. They should act with prudence, never better said, and consideration, being Prue. I think it is early to draw theories althought that is really fun. We knew that Prue was the Conduit but it seems that this goes beyond and now we must know, first, what is she currently. Maybe that is directly connected with the outcome of these visions or maybe these visions are promoted by that inner part of Prue the synopsis explains, Patience, and everything is a lie to drive them to go against Prue. I do not know, there are many possibilities, but for that they should be cautious.
    Looking at the cover, in addition to the conflict between what appears to be Prue and Patience, one facing the other, Piper seems that she has the faraway look, so that makes me think she is under the influence of Patience and / or magic. I think she does not act deliberately. But then the synopsis says the Charmed Ones take a decision that profoundly affects them, so I feel that this decision will not be influenced but deliberate. But of course, there are many possibilities, this is only a limited perception if the cover is more literal than symbolic.

We will see...

pruefan4life (Sunday, 19 July 2015 22:30)

^I wonder if Patience (or something pretending to be Patience) will possess Piper, even if only briefly. The distant and unfeeling look in Piper's eyes on the cover suggests this. But here's the bigger question: Charon supposedly succeeded in capturing Patience's soul. If Patience is back now, how was she able to escape hell? Or did someone evil (an Old One) deliberately set her free, knowing the chaos it would cause in the lives of Prue and the Charmed Ones, knowing the battle that would ensue between Prue and Patience?

Frankie (Monday, 20 July 2015 05:17)

He said a fight would happen. Maybe the sisters will fight each other again like they did in Power Outage

sex telefon (Thursday, 19 January 2017 00:32)

Poznaniak