Script Teaser

On Tumblr, Pat Shand posted a script teaser for an upcoming issue X

pruefan4life (Tuesday, 18 August 2015 04:07)

So is "The Four Sisters - Parts 1 and 2" ... a battle between Prue and The Charmed Ones?! Maybe Piper, Phoebe, and Paige are going to try to strip Prue of her powers/sever her connection to The All?

41eugoR (Tuesday, 18 August 2015 15:02)

What'll happen if they don't what??? What will it do to them?? Damn teaser!

Jak (Tuesday, 18 August 2015 16:21)

Sometimes I wish teasers just didn't happen. It almost makes the wait impossible.

p3nathan (Tuesday, 18 August 2015 19:48)

My theory is that the four sisters will try and find a way to share the nexus of the All between them.

Kostas (Tuesday, 18 August 2015 19:52)

Ohhh that's sounds interesting! Really like the theory P3nathan.

Aaron_89 (Tuesday, 18 August 2015 20:06)

p3nathan, just that I thought yesterday. But then I discarded that theory because if so, they could do almost anything and they would not have rivals, at least demonic. I don't know, it was also the first thought I had.
    These lines are from Virtue?

p3nathan (Tuesday, 18 August 2015 20:57)

That's true... maybe they'll try and fail.

Or, here's another theory to go with that last theory- maybe if they did succeed, they wouldn't be able to actively use the Nexus themselves while it's fragmented and they could only use it when all four of them are together. Additionally, maybe they could only use it very rarely to avoid damage to the world like with Neena and her mate...like only in dire circumstances... like way more dire than usual.

pruefan4life (Tuesday, 18 August 2015 21:23)

@Aaron_89 I'm guessing those lines will be at/near the end of Virtue, since the next issue after that is The Four Sisters - Part 1.

Aaron_89 (Wednesday, 19 August 2015 14:19)

Yes, that explanation would make much sense and as Paige says, it's not known what it could do with them (and their powers). But one question that comes to mind is, if they can not use the power of the Nexus until to be together (or in dire circumstances), that means that Prue can not use powers until then? I can not imagine Prue powerless, but the fact is it does not seem so outlandish share the burden of Nexus. What really intrigues me are the motives behind these visions and that undesirable future and what it has to do with the Nexus or Prue.

Thanks pruefan4life, I feel the same. We'll see if this is so.

spiros (Wednesday, 19 August 2015 17:29)

''But we know what'll happen if we dont'' I am pretty sure she is reffering to their visions..It would be great if they could share the ?Nexus but wouldnt that affect the balnce between good and evil I dont think the Charmed Ones can become even more powerful.. they are already the most powerful good witches in history even if they could only access the power of the Nexus in dire situations it still seems like a lot..I think the Charmed Ones are supposed to be just that, the Charmed Ones..which is quite enough honestly :P besides wouldnt that destroy even their last hope for a bit of a (normal) life?

p3nathan (Wednesday, 19 August 2015 19:55)

I think one issue with the sisters has always been that they will often confuse "normal lives" with "peaceful lives"... two very different things in my opinion.

Aaron_89 (Wednesday, 19 August 2015 22:58)

Please people, send strength and kind words to Shannen at recent news about her health. Sure she'll get over it, she is a warrior. Thank you.

spiros (Friday, 21 August 2015 17:50)

well yes they say normal but they mean peaceful at least sort of..Piper is the one that always wanted a normal AND peaceful life although.. in this season it seems like she has finally accepted that this is not possible..