Summary & Release Date - Charmed Season 10 #13

CHARMED SEASON 10 #13

Publisher: ZENESCOPE ENTERTAINMENT INC
(W) Pat Shand (A) Elisa Feliz (CA) David Seidman
  • COURT OF LOVE
    Phoebe and Coop stand before the Court of Love, awaiting judgment for Coop's actions. Piper and Leo approach the Elders for help with the Prue dilemma. Paige and Henry find themselves contemplating a future apart. Ben and Kyra join together to help Prue descend into the Demonic Wasteland for answers.
    Yeah, none of this is going to go well.

Release Date: 11/4/2015

LeoVzla (Thursday, 20 August 2015 06:06)

I don't like this summary at all, especially the Henry and Paige part.

Zoe (Thursday, 20 August 2015 17:16)

Oh no not also Paige and Henry, if they want someone apart it should be Coop and Phoebe.

P3Love (Friday, 21 August 2015 07:53)

When will you update Elisa's interview?

Kostas (Saturday, 22 August 2015 21:32)

I'm waiting for Elisa's answers. I will post the interview as soon as i get them :)

TomTom (Sunday, 23 August 2015 14:56)

I hate the fact about Paige and Henry. :( Damn...

Lana (Monday, 24 August 2015 11:15)

Phoebe and Coop are a great couple. Every time Henry and Paige have problems he always hits below the belt. The things he says to her are horrible. Paige needs to find her self esteem, realize that a spouse should not speak to her the way henry speaks to her even in angry and leave him.

p3nathan (Monday, 24 August 2015 13:01)

What has Henry said that's so terrible?

LeoVzla (Monday, 24 August 2015 17:40)

@p3nathan "... It's unforgivable when I do something risky, but your type of danger is okay?..." "...the danger from jusy being you, from being a Charmed One"

p3nathan (Friday, 28 August 2015 12:45)

Well it's a fair point isn't it? Is it not dangerous being a Charmed One? Why is it so terrible for Henry to say something that's basically been an accepted reality for the whole series?

----------
    Henry: Paige, it wasn't Tyler's fault. If you're going to be mad...

Paige: Oh trust me Henry, IF doesn't factor into it....

Paige: ...I understand that. I mean...actually no, I don't understand that, because after all we've gone through, I'd have thought Prue of all people would know not to mess with magics like that. But you know what I understand less? YOU! We have children, Henry and you went on a suicide mission!
    -------

Henry possibly could have been kinder, but Paige started the yelling, she brought the kids into it, she was just as angry as Henry ended up being if not more. So I'm afraid I can't see Henry as this bad guy who apparently always hits below the belt.

sextelefon (Sunday, 15 January 2017 22:42)

odoliwiańá