Charmed Season 10 will be 22 issues long

Pat Shand confirmed this on Tumblr:

Anonymous asked: Hi Pat, has it been confirmed that season 10 will have 22 issues or is it still uncertain? Sorry if it has been asked before, I couldn't find a definite answer.

Pat Shand: I don’t think I’ve said it definitively yet, but here we go: it’ll be 22 issues for sure. X

Matteo (Wednesday, 02 September 2015 21:44)

Nooooooooooo =((((((((((((

chloefan03 (Wednesday, 02 September 2015 22:47)

really sad news but since the sells are bad, that was coming for sure :(

Jean (Thursday, 03 September 2015 08:31)

Oh well, I dont think there will be a season 11. Maybe the comics will end and ebooks continue.

Matteo (Thursday, 03 September 2015 08:48)

Are the sells bad? Never read anything about this, where I can find news about it?

Aaron_89 (Thursday, 03 September 2015 15:00)

To me, 22 of 24 from season 9 is not a failure. If they were 11 or 15, then it would be to worry. Not all seasons demand equal number of units. However, here in Spain many are asking and waiting the arrival of comics as well as in Latin America, which have not done so, indicating that the sales should not be going very well. Also, I do not have problem with the comic continuing through the books. The case is not deprive us of the so good story that the comic is revealing.

Jak (Thursday, 03 September 2015 20:33)

This could have nothing to do with sales.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer season nine had forty+ issues, yet season nine had half that amount, yet it still got a tenth season after. I'm personally hoping that Charmed's 22-issue run is due to story rather than sales issues..

p3nathan (Thursday, 03 September 2015 21:17)

Pretty sure Pat said he'd make the decision based simply on how many issues he feel are necessary for the story he's telling. Don't think this has anything to do with the sales and I doubt it makes any difference to whether or not a season 11 will happen.

Bigbear (Thursday, 03 September 2015 21:19)

It's not a sale issue, Pat said this before. He's been thinking of cutting down to 22 for a while now to make a better season story-wise, and he's not wrong if you think about it: having 22 instead of 24 means less filler-scenes and a quicker pace for the story. Personally I'm all for it!

paul (Thursday, 03 September 2015 23:04)

theres also the fact that this way, its like a proper season of 22 episodes. the buffy season nine stretched on for what seemed like forever, with 40 odd issues, this way it seems like a proper tv season like it should be

JayCharmed (Sunday, 06 September 2015 06:09)

@Kostas what happened with Elisa and her interview? Plus, Pat said he would have an interview with this site on his tumblr /:

Kostas (CharmedComicFan10) (Sunday, 06 September 2015 14:23)

@JayCharmed. Interview with Pat is now up!
    Elisa has been very busy with drawing Charmed but the interview is coming :)

źródło (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 07:05)

gemma

love course (Friday, 20 January 2017 17:18)

garde