Summary & Release Date - Charmed Season 10 #14

Publisher: ZENESCOPE ENTERTAINMENT INC
(W) Pat Shand (A) Elisa Feliz (CA) David Seidman
  • THE FOUR SISTERS, PART ONE
  • With the temporary spell wearing out, the Charmed Ones race to find a way to protect their family from Prue's powers without killing her. As they prepare to do a dangerous spell, the shape-shifting Big Bad that has seized control of one of their own is setting its plan in motion.

In Shops: 12/2/2015

LeoVzla (Wednesday, 16 September 2015 17:26)

Killing her sister?!!! KILLING HER SISTER????!!!!, even if it says "without" that shouldn't be an option at all D:

Aaron_89 (Wednesday, 16 September 2015 18:05)

What does it mean: ''With the temporary spell wearing out''?

chloefan03 (Wednesday, 16 September 2015 18:38)

Poor Prue... it's crazy how her live sucks...i'm currently watching season 2 again,and each time I see her happy or laughing i can't stop telling myself that she's gone through hell too many times :( i've seriously lost hope that one day she'll be fine and happy :( at the same time I really feel sorry for Piper, Phoebe and Paige, they lost their sister and now that she's back she's threatening their own family! i just hope that it's not Prue's fault and that she's just the victim of this crazy big bad cause i couldn't her being evil now, that would be really too much to handle :( And I also hope hope that Tyler is going to be fine, he's pretty cool and the only gay character this show ever had

41eugoR (Wednesday, 16 September 2015 19:08)

Shapeshifting Big Bad? Is it someone we know from the show? Oh and protection from Prue's powers without killing her! Ahhh...can't wait!

Kostas (CharmedComicFan10) (Wednesday, 16 September 2015 19:19)

@Aaron_89 Probably a spell we haven't seen happen so far (in #12 or #13).

Scott21 (Wednesday, 16 September 2015 19:49)

41eugoR we saw the shapeshifting big bad in the last issue...

41eugoR (Wednesday, 16 September 2015 22:00)

Oh I know that. I was just wondering who or what it was that it could take the shape and powers of previously vanquished demons, even Barbas. I can't really recall any on the show. Wyatt was the only one who created a copy of Leo complete with Elder powers.

Aaron_89 (Thursday, 17 September 2015 12:35)

@Kostas Thank you, clarified the doubt. :)
    This Big Bad must be very powerful or very unwise to go against the strongest sister instead of going against the most vulnerable. Maybe Prue is currently the most vulnerable to be secluded. It's funny how the worst blows always seek her.

pruesthebest (Thursday, 17 September 2015 15:43)

@Aaron_89: but that's what makes charmed, charmed. These kind of things happens to prue because she's still the strongest out of the four and is considered a threat to them. I mean, idk how much of a threat they considered her as a charmed one but now that she has come into ALOT of power, she would be a major target. You know, demons originally went after the sisters for their powers so i'm guessing that they are going after prue for the same reasons.

pruesthebest (Thursday, 17 September 2015 15:50)

And I have a theory that "the shape-shifting Big Bad that has seized control of one of their own" is either knox or tyler. We haven't seen much of the old ones since, so i wonder what's going on w/ them.

Aaron_89 (Saturday, 19 September 2015 15:40)

@pruethebest yes, it's Tyler but we don't know yet why this is happening to him. Or what's behind of that reason, his powers, other entities, both... It is possible that the Old Ones appear again before the season ends and they can be those behind the effects in Tyler. In a recent interview, Pat named the Big Bad as they, so they may be. And about Prue and her powers, yes, but I think before going to confront straight to someone whose powers are almost limitless and they could reduce you to ashes, no matter how much you feel attracted by the idea of owning them, you have to have a strategy or plan. And sure there's more behind the appearance. I just hope Tyler doesn't die.

pruesthebest (Saturday, 19 September 2015 19:34)

I really don't think tyler will die. I'm hoping the same. I think they do have a plan and that the plan is playing itself out now.

Living Room Ideas (Thursday, 10 March 2016 14:49)

Hello, Greetings everybody, my name Adhitya of the area. During my see on this internet site, I found numerous articles that serve, that undoubtedly I was looking before. Many thanks admin, and also everything.

Bridal Shower Invitation Wording (Thursday, 10 March 2016 14:57)

Hey there, Greetings everyone, my name Rachman of the field. During my go to on this web site, I found lots of short articles that work, that without a doubt I was looking before. Many thanks admin, and even everything.

Birthday Decoration Ideas (Thursday, 10 March 2016 15:06)

Hi, Greetings everyone, my name Ramona of the field. During my browse through on this internet site, I found lots of short articles that are useful, that undoubtedly I was looking previously. Thanks admin, and every little thing.

Cara Mengobati Impotensi Secara Herbal (Monday, 08 August 2016 11:26)

continue to work and make as many articles for others to read and benefit from it. thank you

multiple myeloma adalah (Saturday, 05 November 2016 08:01)

i like your article

online psychic readings (Monday, 14 November 2016 11:37)

inhibitors

seks tel (Monday, 14 November 2016 16:50)

incidence

sex telefony (Monday, 14 November 2016 20:21)

modulating

Zauber (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 15:59)

peruses

Szczegóły (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 22:17)

heksaplarny

ciekawe (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 16:03)

hulajpolami

rytuał miłosny (Thursday, 17 November 2016 12:17)

języczkowy

sex ogłoszenia (Thursday, 17 November 2016 19:24)

pozrastać

tutaj (Friday, 25 November 2016 09:32)

przewodnicząc

telefon rozkoszy (Tuesday, 29 November 2016 16:56)

Łubkowski

sextelefon (Tuesday, 06 December 2016 15:59)

Kwapiszewski