Pat Shand is writing the 3rd book in the new line of HarperCollinsCA/JoeBooks Charmed novels.

Pat just announced this on Tumblr:

NYCC ANNOUNCEMENT: I’m writing a Charmed novel

"About a year ago, CHARMED: SEASON TEN #1 came out. My life has gotten exponentially crazier since that day, mostly because the Charmed fanbase is amazingly, intensely dedicated in a way I didn’t really comprehend until recently. When I signed on to write the comic, I was positive that I would only do this one season and then move on. I had a specific story I wanted to tell, and 20+ issues is a huge commitment… a commitment I was simultaneously making to Robyn Hood and Grimm Fairy Tales: Arcane Acre. But then.

Early this year at SDCC, I was hanging out with Paul Ruditis, and he introduced me to the good folks over at Joe Books. Paul wrote two Charmed novels for them, set between seasons nine and ten of the comics. Did I mention Paul is an angel?

I’m BEYOND excited to announce that I’m currently writing a Charmed novel for Joe Books/HarperCollins Canada. I can’t tell you the title yet – it’s still officially Charmed: Book Three until we settle on the perfect title – but I can say that it’s a standalone story that fans of the show will understand perfectly with or without having read any of the comics. It’s set before Season Ten, and it follows the Charmed Ones as they investigate a witch using social media to reveal her powers to the world. Like with Paul’s Charmed novels before it, Book Three will be released as an ebook first. If it gets enough support, there may be a physical release.

I remember writing short stories on my mother’s typewriter when I was seven years old. I was obsessed with prose – short stories, novels, novellas… hell, I wrote as many Harry Potter fan fic novels as there are REAL ones. It wasn’t until I was older that I fell in love with screenwriting, playwriting, and, later, comic book writing. When I got my first gig in comics with IDW’s Angel, I followed it up with a slew of short prose stories at horror publishers before diving full time into comics. I’ve written and published about two hundred comics since those short stories came out. In a way, this project will bring me back to the basics of what I love about writing.

Don’t get it twisted though, I’m not going anywhere on the comics front. I’ll wrap up production on the Charmed novel in mid-November, and I’m doing it on top of my monthly comics. And, uh… not to mention, because I’m clearly a masochist, I also took on a couple of new comic book miniseries for the first quarter of 2016, as well as a multimedia project. Maybe I can announce the first one this weekend as well.

Anyway, Charmed fans: THANK YOU for embracing me, and for keeping me so entertained with your questions, your letters, your posts, and your love this year. It looks like we’re in for another adventure together."

chloefan03 (Thursday, 08 October 2015 15:15)

really congrats to Pat, it's amazing to have the chance in life to work on something we did love doing since our younger years :) Thanks to him for taking time of his life to continue charmed's adventure for us, and even if i've difficulties with issue 12, what a ride for us Charmed fans :))

StoryGirl83 (Thursday, 08 October 2015 19:53)

Wow! He isn't kidding about being a masochist. That's an insane amount of writing. I speak as a writer, so I have a pretty good idea how much goes into writing a novel. To do that on top of writing all of the comics he's writing, he is really busy and has to keep track of all those different plots at the same time, I hope he has a really good system for keeping track of that information or an insanely organized mind.

v-g!rl (Friday, 09 October 2015 02:22)

Interesting idea. Just gonna throw out "Trending on Wicca" as a title suggestion :P

chloefan03 (Friday, 09 October 2015 11:31)

to all the charmed fans, after the realease of J. Peter Robinson's charmed's scores soundtrack, i contacted Jay Gruska to see if he could realease some of his scores on his website, and yesterday i got an answer and asked me to tell the news to all the charmed fans, so if you can spread the news on twitter:
    I will be adding 5 new pieces to the 'Charmed' area of my website, by tomorrow.
    I will plan on doing this a couple of times a year for the next few years.
    It will probably mean taking some music out of the Charmed area at some point, in order to make room as time goes on.
    Feel free to let Charmed fans know...as you see fit.

Aaron_89 (Saturday, 10 October 2015 03:45)

I just wanted to thank you for being true to your vision on the continuation of Charmed and take the risk to follow it. I think as a whole is refreshing and creates excitement, crossed feelings and wanting for more. The theme of the third book seems much like witchcraft in modern times and it would be great to have a physical copy.

@chloefan03 Thanks for the news. I didn't know the soundtrack release by Mr. J. Peter Robinson. I just heard some pieces and this has been an explosion of memories. I'll stop by the website of Mr. Gruska.

Andrew Hodson (Tuesday, 15 December 2015 14:40)

Read more than ½ the Charmed novels now, so pleased there = +1 to read next after them. Had hoped to be reading season 10 vol. 2 now, but now waiting till March, why = that?

Obat Herbal Lemah Syahwat (Tuesday, 09 August 2016 16:51)

articles you created a very interesting discussion, keep working. thank you

wrózby (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 00:25)

Olkusz

psychics online uk (Thursday, 15 December 2016 01:08)

asp

sekstelefon (Monday, 19 December 2016 12:37)

actresses

rytuał miłsony forum (Wednesday, 11 January 2017 10:49)

neurogeriatra

sextel (Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:31)

potorfowy

sex telefon 24h (Wednesday, 18 January 2017 20:09)

piasecki

portal wróżbiarski (Wednesday, 08 March 2017 13:44)

educators