Titles - Charmed Season 10 #19 & #20

Pat Shand: The remaining titles of Charmed: Season 10. X

• #19 - Something Old, Something Prue
  • #20 - Advent

Ghali (Saturday, 17 October 2015 18:35)

Oh my god, I love the "Something Prue" title !!!Coming right after the Tribunal issue, I'm guessing her fate is settled and she gets to move on with her life in a new kind of way... or she gets married !?
    Pat, you're a genius. You're making a better Charmed than Charmed !

Kostas (CharmedComicFan10) (Saturday, 17 October 2015 19:32)

To me the title may be hinting a battle or an interaction between Prue and The Old Ones? Hoping for this.

chloefan03 (Saturday, 17 October 2015 23:19)

i'm also really intrigued by The Old - Prue adequation on the title. I'm so scared for her, for the sisters generally, that's crazy...I never thought that one day I would be so scared by a comic storyline...

And advent? is that the advent of the Old Ones? maybe Prue is now their vessel?

pruefan4life (Sunday, 18 October 2015 21:05)

^Oh I hope Prue doesn't become a vessel of the Old Ones. I also think Prue needs to start realizing that there isn't any being in the Charmedverse more powerful than she is.

Maria (Monday, 19 October 2015 05:11)

hmm I will be surprised if Prue survives the season, the season final being called the reason. Hope it isn't why Prue has to die and not live.

pruesthebest (Monday, 19 October 2015 06:15)

You are right @pruefan4life but @maria why do alot of you seem to always jump to that conclusion? How do you or anyone else know if the end of the season have anything to do with what will be coming up in the issues before the final two? I prefer not to go that far into it and just read on to see what will happen next. I still don't think they would go through all this trouble to bring prue back just to kill her off again.

LeoVzla (Wednesday, 21 October 2015 05:23)

@pruesthebest well I haven't made any kind of conclusions because as I've always said, Pat's mind is hard to follow, which is why this season is getting better and better, he even answered once that "anything is possible" to someone who said that he/she was scared because he's capable of killing Prue, I rather wait for each issue instead of overwhelm myself with a bunch of questions, though.

I know for sure Prue won't die again, otherwise she just vanished what was left of patience for nothing, but I know that anything can happen, and I'm ready for everything that's yet to come.

GC (Sunday, 01 November 2015 15:06)

I'm wondering if she won't end up being reborn/reincarnated as that seems to be the fate for the charmed ones...

sextelefon (Thursday, 19 January 2017 11:20)

biogaz