Cover, Summary & Release Date - Charmed Season 10 #16 & Charmed Season 10 Volume 3

HAPPY ENDING

• Prue enters into a final battle with Heremus. As she and the Old One fight for Tyler's soul, the Charmed Ones must defend the world from an army of monsters descending from the skies. When all is said and done, will the four sisters finally be reunited as a family?

In Shops: February 3, 2016

CHARMED SEASON 10 VOLUME 3 TRADE PAPERBACK

• Charmed Season Ten continues! Together, the Halliwell sisters have access to the greatest source of pure magic the world has known: the Power of Three. But now that their eldest sister Prue has been resurrected, a strange magic threatens to tear them apart.
  • The Charmed Ones race to find a way to protect their family from Prue’s powers without killing their troubled sister. However, as they prepare to do a dangerous spell, the shape-shifting Big Bad that has seized control of one of their own is setting its plan in motion.

Release Date: April 6, 2016

Collects Issues 13-17 / Page Count: 148 / Format: Softcover, Full Color

LeoVzla (Wednesday, 18 November 2015 06:18)

AMAZING!!! So they're literally sticking to the Charmed DVD collections colors from the 2nd region, arent they?, yet I haven't read any post about Volume 2 finished cover or seen it anywhere.

Kostas (CharmedComicFan10) (Wednesday, 18 November 2015 13:48)

@LeoVzla While we know the #10 cover will be used for Vol.2, a finished version has not been revealed. But i expect it to be revealed soon.

fxrocks (Wednesday, 18 November 2015 20:25)

So volume 3 would be out ONE month after volume 2 ?

Kostas (CharmedComicFan10) (Wednesday, 18 November 2015 20:54)

Yes, from what it seems like. Pat confirmed the March release date for Vol 2.
    It was delayed because they hadn't solicited it earlier.

marie (Friday, 20 November 2015 01:59)

well we know in two issues prue is on some sort of trail, so the happy ending for the four sisters doesn't last long. I know everyone thinks prue will die again, but it would be so boring if she did.

marie (Friday, 20 November 2015 01:59)

*trial

spiros (Friday, 20 November 2015 15:13)

I cant wait!!! @marie a lot of us think that Prue is going to die again because from what we know until now, that seems to be the best 'solution' for her..but of course things could change a lot in the next issues I mean we are still pretty much in the dark, we do not have much information yet so it is quite possible that this hypothesis is completely wrong (as is the case most of the times :P ) Honestly deep inside I am hoping that she is not going to die but even she is going to, I dont think that this is going to be a boring story in fact it might make for a more interesting story than a 'happy ending'..Anyway, I am sure that whatever is going to happen, its going to be awesome :) @Kostas sorry but I had to ask, are you greek?

pruefan4life (Saturday, 21 November 2015 07:25)

A wacky theory just came to me. Bear with me as I lay out my logic:

Rennek was able to manipulate the Nexus of the All with a blade forged in light, so to speak (the Empyreal Sword), and a book of pure darkness (the Grimoire). Prue was able to channel and then become this power by magically taking ownership of said items.

Now reverse the polarity. By this I mean a blade forged in darkness, and a book of pure light. Are there two such items in the Charmdverse that we know of?

The Ancient Athame and the Book of Shadows!!!

My theory is that perhaps it is possible for the Charmed Ones to share stewardship of the All with Prue.

- Prue controls the All with the combined Empyreal Sword and Grimoire.
    - The Charmed Ones share control over the All via the combined Ancient Athame (assuming Prue gives it to them) and Book of Shadows. [They don't have to absorb the items like Prue did; it's not like Rennek absorbed the Empyreal Sword and Grimoire to control the All's flow.]

This, I think, would be a way to relieve Prue of the burden of being the Nexus of the All--by sharing it with her sisters. Pat did say that the Ancient Athame has an even bigger role to play, and I'd like to think that it's NOT to end a corrupted Prue or a Prue possessed by the Old Ones. As several fans have noted, that would not only be tragic, it would also be a bit predictable.

Just my two cents.

spiros (Saturday, 21 November 2015 09:16)

i like that theory sounds very interesting but if the charmed ones get a hold on the All they would become even more powerful and that would seriously screw up the balance between good and evil wouldn't it? demons wouldn't stand a chance..I think that the All wasn't meant to be absorbed or used by anyone so I think that Prue is going to get separated from it somehow.the All is supposed to be neutral right? but Prue is clearly good ( well maybe not that much lately but still being influenced by evil proves that she cant be neutral)

Angeleyes12 (Saturday, 21 November 2015 15:04)

Maybe Cole's father would take the All, he would be neutral after all.

pruefan4life (Saturday, 21 November 2015)

@spiros That's a good point, yes, the All is meant to be neutral. Maybe, as @Angeleyes12 says, Ben Turner will take the All. Or not.

But an alternative scenario is that the Ancient Athame and the Book of Shadows combined are used to FREE Prue from her connection to the All. A blade and a book made Prue the Nexus of the All. To me, it makes sense that another set of blade and book would undo that. In both cases, you have one very powerful item of evil and one very powerful item of good.

In short, whatever happens, I think the answer lies in those two items. Pat said the Ancient Athame still has a role to play, and the Book of Shadows has always been central to Charmed.

spiros (Saturday, 21 November 2015 20:35)

I was thinking the same thing maybe he will be able to stay neutral
    ah I see so the athame and the book would be a part of a spell or something that would free Prue.. hmm very interesting I like it as long as the book of shadows isn't influenced by the athame..If Pat said that it might be one of the possible ways the story could go.. or maybe it will be used against the old ones btw if the old one that is the old one is going to get vanquished where will vanquished demons go?

pruefan4life (Saturday, 21 November 2015 21:24)

@spiros That's an excellent question! Vanquishing Heremus means getting rid of THE Wasteland.

p3nathan (Saturday, 21 November 2015 22:43)

That is one great theory. I like it.

spiros (Sunday, 22 November 2015 00:47)

oops sorry I meant if the old one that is the Wasteland* but thankfully you got what I meant haha :P I was thinking about the theory and I was trying to figure out based on what we know so far, in what way they could use the athame besides your theory and my theory that it is going to be used against the old ones and I cant think of anything else.. to be honest I dont like my idea that much because it seems easy.. just stabbing the big bad of the season :P so I gotta say I am liking you idea more by the minute

and since we are on that subject what happens to Heremus if he gets vanquished? I gotta say my mind was blown when I saw what the wasteland was.. up until now I thought that the wasteland was a realm like the astral plane for instance so I am really looking forward to learning whats the deal with that guy it seems really interesting to me

lich (Tuesday, 24 November 2015 17:45)

@spiros I think he is in a different realm. I can't imagine no-one would not notice such a big thing in their plane of existence.

spiros (Wednesday, 25 November 2015 15:15)

@lich haha that's true what I meant was that until this point I thought that the wasteland was a realm but now we are seeing that it is only a part of a realm..that was an interesting twist.. hey! maybe the vanquished demons from now on will just float around in that realm if they vanquish Heremus :P anyway I think that we are pretty much saying the same thing

psychic phone readings (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 18:54)

generalists

sekstelefon (Monday, 19 December 2016 17:47)

compassed

źródło (Wednesday, 18 January 2017 02:24)

nierozprzedawanie

źródło (Wednesday, 08 March 2017 14:05)

pressurecooking

rytuał miłosny (Monday, 10 April 2017 10:42)

rytuał miłosny