Cover, Summary & Release Date - Charmed Season 10 Volume 2

• CHARMED SEASON 10 CONTINUES!
  • Together, the Halliwell sisters have access to the greatest source of pure magic the world has known: the Power of Three. But now that their eldest sister Prue has been resurrected, a strange magic threatens to tear them apart.

Release Date: March 2016

Collects Issues 7-12

Also below: An HQ version of the Volume 3 cover

Vol. 2                                                                               Vol.3

p3nathan (Wednesday, 25 November 2015 18:01)

I'm so glad we've had David Seidman's art for the volumes this season. If only the season 9 volumes could have been in this style. Not that the season 9 covers aren't nice, I just like art work that reflects the actual season, rather than old season 5-6 photos.

LeoVzla (Thursday, 26 November 2015 00:49)

I absolutely agree with @p3nathan his work is Amazing, I'm in love with this covers

pruefan4life (Thursday, 26 November 2015 20:56)

I really love Seidman's art as well, and I appreciate that the volume covers this season aren't photographs from the show's run. Having said that, I don't like the palette swap for Volume 2. I much rather prefer the original blue background used in issue 10.

pruefan4life (Wednesday, 02 December 2015 09:12)

^The more I think about it, the less I like the palette swap for Volume 3 as well. The red background of Issue 15: The Four Sisters, Part Two, had a sense of urgency to it, which disappears when you turn red to yellow.

I understand that they want the color scheme of collected volumes to be consistent with the color scheme of the DVD box sets, but I think I prefer they stick with David Seidman's original vision for the covers. Pat has already broken the "pun" titles trend, with good reason. I wouldn't be disappointed if the DVD box sets' color scheme isn't followed.

Obat Herbal Lemah Syahwat (Tuesday, 09 August 2016 16:50)

articles you created a very interesting discussion, keep working. thank you

obat untuk gondok (Wednesday, 07 December 2016 05:11)

thanks

obat benjolan di vagina wanita (Thursday, 08 December 2016 05:41)

For women when you feel a strange lump around your vagina then you should take it seriously do not think spele bumps around the vagina and akarena lump teresebut is the hallmark of the vagina is not healthy. to overcome the bumps in the vagina, you can use the Drug Lump in Vagina Women.

Obat Medis Pembersih Rahim (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 10:02)

I understand about an article thanks

psychics uk (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 14:49)

hanging

Obat alami kanker tenggorokan (Friday, 16 December 2016 02:57)

Throat cancer or thyroid cancer usually develops on the surface of the mucosa, larynx and mouth. The characteristics are most easily seen in throat cancer is a lump or nodule in the neck, symptoms of this cancer varies depending on the type of thyroid cancer itself. Although the disease can be considered rare, but it is useful to know the symptoms of early occurrence of thyroid cancer. Drug Almami Throat Cancer

Informasi rumah dan properti (Friday, 16 December 2016 05:36)

I fell in love with this blog

sex telefony (Monday, 19 December 2016 20:53)

subtitles

sextelefon (Thursday, 19 January 2017 13:33)

Zygfryd

Property Saya (Wednesday, 25 January 2017 08:51)

nice recomended, i like it.

Jual kue kering kacang (Thursday, 23 March 2017 17:20)

cool article and i like it and always staytune

Halaman Rumah (Sunday, 26 March 2017 15:56)

interesting to observe as well as to broaden