Preview - Charmed Season 10 #14

• THE FOUR SISTERS, PART ONE
    With the temporary spell wearing out, the Charmed Ones race to find a way to protect their family from Prue's powers without killing her. As they prepare to do a dangerous spell, the shape-shifting Big Bad that has seized control of one of their own is setting its plan in motion.

Bonus game: Identify all the known Charmed TV show and Comic characters appearing in the double page spread.

Comments: 19 (Discussion closed)

LeoVzla (Sunday, 29 November 2015 00:56)

ok I can spot the avatars, the Elders, that unknown galaxy skin entity, the judge, the two angels of Destiny from the show and the one that Neena sent away for a while, the tribunbal from Season 6, the cleaners, if demons are allowed the one with no face and a large and Black Coat reminds me to Masselin I'd say the source but Pat had said plenty of times "No source this season" so, no source. yet I don't recognize the one on the Snake chair

41eugoR (Sunday, 29 November 2015 15:11)

Who's the snake? And who are the pixies or fairies? But wow. So many...uh...beings to discuss Prue. And Ben will finally get answers about Cole!

Henry (Sunday, 29 November 2015 16:09)

I see the Angel of death, too. Too bad cleaners and Angels of destiny's colors are wrong :/

spiros (Sunday, 29 November 2015 16:55)

first Adele's new album then this... winning!!

41eugoR (Sunday, 29 November 2015 20:59)

Wasn't Angel of Death stabbed by the athame? Shouldn't he be destroyed or something?

Kostas (CharmedComicFan10) (Sunday, 29 November 2015 21:04)

It was the last step before the athame was activated. It didn't have its full soul erasing powers at that point.

StoryGirl83 (Monday, 30 November 2015 03:09)

@41eugoR - Shortly after that issue came out, I asked Pat what being stabbed with the atheme did to the Angel of Death, since he was . . . well, death. Pat said he hadn't thought much about it at first, but by the time I asked he was already thinking about it. I guess this is the result of him thinking about it.

TomTom (Monday, 30 November 2015 18:47)

So, from left to right the persons would be: the judge, the Angel of Death, a snake (maybe a symbol for evilness? Like the devil-snake in Garden of Eden...), the Cleaners (if you're right LeoVzla, I hadn't recognize them...), the Elders and the Avatars standing behind them, the tribunal 'flying' above them and three Angels of Destiny. Is that right to this point? That blue-purple-star-thing could be representing the cosmos or universe or things like that... the black coat thing could be demonic, reminds me of the Source too and the Smoker Demons. But who are the four people in grey/blue? More Angels of Destiny?

spiros (Tuesday, 01 December 2015 16:38)

Who is the redhead woman sitting between the angel of destiny and the guy with the black cloak (who I think might be a demon that returned from the wasteland)?

TomTom (Tuesday, 01 December 2015 17:21)

I guess it's the Angel in the very first scene of Season 9.... but I'm not sure.

spiros (Wednesday, 02 December 2015 17:26)

Maybe that's who she is then..I can't wait to read this issue Pat just put every major magical being in the same room it's going to be amazing I'm sure :) by the way doesn't it seem a little weird that the cupids are the hosts of such a gathering? I guess they are more powerful or important than I thought

Lana (Wednesday, 02 December 2015 17:39)

Love the cherub in this issue. So funny.

paradosso_ontologico (Wednesday, 02 December 2015 18:40)

The issue isn't on Comixology yet! Ugh!

Henry (Wednesday, 02 December 2015 18:55)

Somebody can twit to comixology? I have no a Twitter account

paradosso_ontologico (Wednesday, 02 December 2015 19:00)

Me neither unfortunately, but I've read on Pat's tumblr account that somebody should have already done it. Not sure though.

Leo (Wednesday, 02 December 2015 19:32)

Just Checked on twitter, seemed like Comixology didn't know the issue was out today and I think they're working on it, Pat already tweeted them corfiming that #14 was out today indeed, we just need to wait.

paradosso_ontologico (Wednesday, 02 December 2015 19:36)

Thank you very very much Leo!

LeoVzla (Wednesday, 02 December 2015 21:14)

It's ok ;) @paradosso_ontologico

Shelby9291 (Friday, 04 December 2015 21:18)

I was wondering is it just me or are the four people that's dressed in the greyish blue clothes (standing behind the Angels of Destiny) dressed like the people from the episode Soul Survivor? The one with Zahn making Faustian Deals.

So could they possible be spirits or something like that?