Cover - Charmed Season 10 #17

Pat Shand:

• Because of the delay in releasing CHARMED #14 digitally, here's an early look at the cover for #17, titled "Effigy." X

41eugoR (Thursday, 03 December 2015)

Prue playing with Piper figurine o.0 Or the real Piper turned into one. But whatever mind-blowing cover!

41eugoR (Thursday, 03 December 2015 18:36)

Okay correction mind-blowing creepy dark cover after I zoomed in! Prue has a smile on her face and Piper is breaking into pieces and has this shocked horror on her frozen face! Damn!

AngelaArg. (Thursday, 03 December 2015 20:21)

Can someone please explain to me what is the meaning of "Effigy"? I've googled it plenty of time and yet don't get the Idea of the meaning.

41eugoR (Thursday, 03 December 2015 20:35)

"An effigy is a representation of a specific person in the form of sculpture or some other three-dimensional medium."

You may have seen on the news angry mobs burning a dummy or scarecrow which looks like the person they hate and protesting against. That dummy or scarecrow or doll is effigy.

matteo (Thursday, 03 December 2015 22:02)

STUNNING.

matteo (Thursday, 03 December 2015 22:05)

May I ask u if it is possible to upload the pic again in order to let us save it?

Kostas (CharmedComicFan10) (Thursday, 03 December 2015 23:33)

@Matteo You can right click the image > open image > save it

matteo (Friday, 04 December 2015 10:23)

Oh thank u @kostas, I was using the other way, put the image in one other brower's page =) anyway thanks

TomTom (Friday, 04 December 2015 18:58)

Holy sh*t! Awesome! I want it as poster! :D
    Daaaaamn...it's great! Wish there were Paige and Phoebe dolls too. :D

41eugoR (Friday, 04 December 2015 20:05)

Maybe Phoebe and Paige dolls are on the table somewhere....Along with kids and husbands dolls too....0.o

pruefan4life (Friday, 04 December 2015 21:32)

In the issue before this one ("Happy Ending"), it is said that Prue enters into a final battle with Heremus. Don't tell me she "defeats" Heremus, only to get possessed by him! That evil smirk on her face makes me very nervous! I fear Heremus will "play" the part of Prue and "toy" with her sisters into believing s/he's the real deal.

But then I'm probably just jumping into conclusions too fast...

Aaron_89 (Saturday, 05 December 2015 01:05)

Very plausible your conclusion, @pruefan4life. The most disturbing thing are the eyes from Piper's doll filled with horror and incredulity, like saying, what are you doing or why are you doing this to me? With the smile of Prue, it is really creepy. Wanting to see the full illustration.

Pat Shand (Saturday, 05 December 2015 04:41)

This is the full illustration.

Barron (Saturday, 05 December 2015 05:54)

Great work Pat!

Gc (Saturday, 05 December 2015 17:52)

Issue 19 is called something old something Prue, so I think you're onto it. I think the old ones are going to gain control Prue via Heremus' vanquish. And I think in order to drive them out and destroy them forever, Prue will need to stab herself with the ancient Atheme, which will be the shards Piper looks at in the final scene. I actually wonder if we'll ever know what truly happens to Prue and what ultimately her fate is.

Aaron_89 (Sunday, 06 December 2015 01:42)

Haha ok Pat, now I can't stop laughing. This cover is great anyway, it fits perfectly with the title. I'm also think as @Gc, I wonder if the end of this season will be an open end right in the climax of the story, as the end of the third season... (for me the best season finale of the entire show). But I think Prue won't die. Not of this way, not now.

charmingcharmed (Sunday, 06 December 2015 09:18)

@gc- shards piper looks at?

41eugoR (Sunday, 06 December 2015 09:50)

@GC: what shards? O.0 Can Old Ones actually be killed by Ancient Athame? Everyone including Angels of Destiny acting like there's no way to vanquish them or something.....but if they possess Prue and merge and become a part of her like the sword and Grimoire then....yes they may be vulnerable to it or something. ..but I don't want Prue to die like that :-( Even if it's very heroic.

charmingcharmed (Monday, 07 December 2015 02:55)

also- if you stab someone who is the all with the ancient athame... that would destroy the all essentially destroying everything!!!

41eugoR (Monday, 07 December 2015 10:46)

Never considered that. But is that what Old Ones want? Total destruction?

gc (Tuesday, 08 December 2015 22:04)

It's in the last interview with Pat (not the one he just did, the one before.)

Well what if stabbing Prue doesn't destroy the Nexus, it just sets it free? I'm assuming the old ones have a soul, if more then one soul inhabits a body what happens when you stab it with the Athame?

This is my prediction. Prue will stab herself to destroy the old ones, releasing the Nexus, releasing the sword and grimoire, destroying Patience's body, destroying the Athame. And the last panels, Paige, Phoebe and Piper walk into the site, Piper looks at the shards of the athame and sees something that causes her to look up and we see Prue...like Prue in her actual body (but obviously not her face.) Piper: "Prue? You're alive?"

charmingcharmed (Tuesday, 08 December 2015 23:38)

@gc- i just looked in the last interview- there is no mention of a shard- i have no idea what you're referring to

psychic reading (Thursday, 15 December 2016 17:08)

polluters

sextel (Monday, 19 December 2016 13:49)

loitering

sex telefon 24h (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 13:45)

Duszniki

sprawdzona wróżka (Wednesday, 08 March 2017 14:05)

tufts

rytuał miłosny (Monday, 10 April 2017 10:07)

rytuał miłosny