PREVIEW - Charmed Season 10 #16

HAPPY ENDING

• Prue enters into a final battle with Heremus. As she and the Old One fight for Tyler's soul, the Charmed Ones must defend the world from an army of monsters descending from the skies. When all is said and done, will the four sisters finally be reunited as a family?

41eugoR (Thursday, 04 February 2016 00:39)

Need more! Atleast the Ben cliffhanger ending makes sense now.

pruefan4life (Thursday, 04 February 2016 02:30)

Oh, I was so concerned for Ben! What a relief!
    Prue needs to kick Tuatha's @$$.

Jrlove13 (Thursday, 04 February 2016 07:47)

Kyra's little potion wore off in that last page. The sisters are being hurt by Prue again... :/

Bigbear (Thursday, 04 February 2016 10:45)

Screw Ben, for a while there I thought we were gonna get Cole back. I know it's delusional, just let me dream! The thing is, I have no emotional investment in Ben. I care more about Coop than Ben, and trust me that's saying something.

Julie (Thursday, 04 February 2016 14:53)

Screw this I want Cole back. Shand wasted a good character.

Scott21 (Thursday, 04 February 2016 15:32)

No Brad Kern wasted Cole during season 5, Pat Shand cleaned the mess for the character and give him a closer Cole deserved, for once making the right decision and sacrificed himself to let Phoebe be happy with his husband and kids

chloefan03 (Thursday, 04 February 2016 18:37)

i totally agree with you Scott21. I don't really like what Pat is doing with Prue this season because i have the impression that for the moment her story is the opposite contrary of what he did with Cole. In only 5 issues he brought back all of his humanity and goodness, saving him from his pitiful end during season 5. By letting go Phoebe and accepting her happiness with Coop and her childs, he became one of the strongest character on this show :) Prue is my favorite character but knowing that both were sad, isolated and "dead", Cole killed himself when Prue destroyed Patience. I think Pat rehabilited Cole in a beautiful way.

Bigbear (Thursday, 04 February 2016 22:04)

I agree with you guys, but I think I would've liked it better if Cole's redemption (and death) happened in the series finale, it would've felt more like closure. I just don't care about Ben is all, and it's kind of frustrating that Charmed's most interesting character had to bite the dust so early to make space for someone we barely know (let alone care about). But Pat has surprised me before, so.. i guess we'll see where things go. I just hope in the end it'll be worth it.

41eugoR (Thursday, 04 February 2016 22:52)

It's almost 5th Feb so shouldn't this issue be out by now? And spoiler section open for discussion?

CharmedComicFan10 Kostas (Thursday, 04 February 2016 23:15)

@41euroG The issue is out on Feb 10th.

41eugoR (Friday, 05 February 2016 09:09)

Ah okay. 5 more days :-( The release date is written 3 Feb 2016 when I clicked on the coming up next button.

CharmedComicFan10 Kostas (Friday, 05 February 2016 13:12)

Oh, my bad. It was originally meant to be released on the 3rd and then changed to 10th. Forgot to change it to the new date in the coming next page.

spiros (Saturday, 06 February 2016 17:33)

guys no offence but you really need to stop talking about Cole.. It's over, he is over.. why talk about the past when in this issue there is going to be a Prue vs Tuatha battle!! From all the characters that came back she is my favorite. I mean she was supposed to be that powerful witch that even the Charmed Ones could not vanquish and we only got one episode with her.. now we will get a chance to see a bit more of what she can do (plus this time she has, not only her own, but also the powers of an archai! now that's a power boost) I wonder if the Chosen One will be back but I don't think so. I have a technical kinda lame question: so every demon can now come back through Tyler but if I remember correctly Tuatha was a good witch that became evil so how can she come back to life in that way?

Scott21 (Sunday, 07 February 2016 11:44)

I think it was a bit stupid for them not to finish the spell for power of four, but I have already knew it's not going to happen, because that would be too easy

Cara Mengobati Impotensi Secara Herbal (Monday, 08 August 2016 11:19)

continue to work and make as many articles for others to read and benefit from it. thank youq

Cara mengobati Oligospermia secara Herbal (Friday, 11 November 2016 03:30)

thank u so much admin and sorry permission share :)

wróżka (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 09:56)

librarians

sex telefon (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 13:33)

Semele

psychic phone readings (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 19:39)

pares tarot

how to avoid divorce and save your marriage (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 18:07)

endemic divorce

ogłoszenia matrymonialne (Thursday, 17 November 2016 19:33)

przeczenie

Obat Kutil Kelamin (Tuesday, 29 November 2016 04:16)

Great resource! Thanks for sharing

Cara Mengatasi Buah Zakar Besar Sebelah (Wednesday, 21 December 2016 10:26)

I understand about an article thanks

sex telefon 24/7 (Thursday, 19 January 2017 12:12)

wciosać

Most common reasons for divorce (Friday, 05 May 2017 23:38)

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

bandarq (Thursday, 11 May 2017 12:08)

Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this

Tips Pembersih Rahim Tanpa Kuret Di Tasikmalaya (Saturday, 13 May 2017 05:01)