Summary & Release Date - Charmed Season 10 #19

Publisher: ZENESCOPE ENTERTAINMENT INC
(W) Patrick Shand (A) Elisa Feliz (CA) David Seidman
  • SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING PRUE
  • As friends and frienemies from the past reach out to assist the Charmed Ones, Prue seeks help from Tyler to save the world. As the situation with the Old Ones continues to worsen, the strength of the sister's bond will face its greatest test yet.

In Shops: 5/4/2016

chloefan03 (Thursday, 18 February 2016 00:37)

Well, this time, this summary is really misleading. We are a lot to imagine that Prue will be the big bag at the end, Under the influence of the Old Ones (or ""possessed" or whatever she is). But here we have her trying to save the world (and with Tyler, that's an amazing pairing since i always loved in the series when Prue was interacting with innocents: Max, Mr.Owen, Maggie...She has a really compassionate side). It's just a summary, but i think we can all agree that Pat is doing a great job writting them. One week ago we all thought that Prue would be bad (stoping the possibilities to have her interact with her sisters and specifically Paige in some great sisters bonding), and now there's a little window of hope. It's very suspensful :)

The old one's biggest fan (Thursday, 18 February 2016 02:10)

I think Prue is using Tyler. When Hermes took the nexus of the all (prue) in his body. Prue's spirit was bond to the nexus of the all but with the old one absorbing its power, Prue's soul just doesn't exist cuz it was the nexus of the all. So now the old one has everything prue had.. her memories, powers, body, etc so that's why he now calls himself Prue.

spiros (Thursday, 18 February 2016 17:14)

maybe the 'friends and frenemies' are the new tribunal since the Elders and the Avatars(frienemies) are part of it and also the other magical beings that the Charmed ones have interacted with in the past like fairies,leprechauns etc (friends)

pruefan4life (Friday, 19 February 2016 00:07)

I get the feeling that both good and evil (I don't just mean the Tribunal and the Charmed Ones) will work together to stop the Old Ones from taking over. That would be epic!

Also, I can't help but wonder if the story of the Archai's extinction will be explored further. It is said that both good and evil hunted them down, but why? It can't just be because of their power to burn away the veil separating dimensions/realities (as frightening as that already is). Maybe the Old Ones took over most of them? After all, Heremus found Tyler to be an ideal host.

41eugoR (Friday, 19 February 2016 08:48)

When I read the summary, I was not sure I would've liked Tyler's further involvement with only a few issues left and okay with him being a cameo and all after he was free from Heremus.

But reading your theory pruefan4life makes me rethink that. And kinda making me excited with goosebumps.

Source needed Firestarters by their side. So perhaps Old Ones need or want Archai's? Maybe they are something worst than the Hollow? Maybe the Hollow is actually dead Archais? O.o My head is exploding now.

matteo (Friday, 19 February 2016 12:58)

Hi, is there a way to save the pic on a higher quality?

pruefan4life (Friday, 19 February 2016 20:58)

@41eugoR: The Hollow as dead Archai? Now that's intriguing! O.o

I like to think that it's all connected somehow ... the extinction of the Archai (due to possession by Old Ones?), who were hunted down by both good and evil ... The first time the Hollow was ever unleashed (perhaps by the Old Ones, in their attempt to tap into The All?), during which, again, both good and evil had to work together ... and The All, which is both good and evil.

I can see why there might not be a Season 11. I mean, I get the feeling we're about to be treated to a battle of a cosmic scale never before seen in Charmed, and perhaps, one that cannot be topped.

pruefan4life (Friday, 19 February 2016 21:04)

Also, I like to think that The Hollow is the opposite of The All. Remember what the Seer in Season 4 said: the Hollow won't stop until it has consumed all of magic. Logically, that would mean The All. And in issue 16, Dominus (masquerading as Knox) said the Old Ones have been trying to access The All since humanity claimed Earth, it's possible one of their attempts involved The Hollow.

41eugoR (Sunday, 21 February 2016 12:48)

Ooh interesting. ...since the All is Prue and if something happened to her, the world would die 0.o Seer saw no world no life in the premonition in season 4 when Source released the Hollow so if Hollow is supposed to absorb the All.... Also if All is supposed to be neutral and be swayed either way, can we really fault Prue for what happened with the Knox students? O.0 I don't think any sister while possessed even did something like that.

If this is truly the last season I really hope everything is tied up nicely. And I also hope for battle of cosmic proportion since we already had two epic battles in season 9.

pruefan4life (Sunday, 21 February 2016 19:26)

I know. What Prue did was really extreme. But I think she did it out of necessity. The Old Ones' seeds had to possess a host before there is any chance of vanquishing them. I don't think (nor would I want) the Hollow will be used this season since we just saw it in Season 8, but even a mention of it (and its possible connection to the Old One) would be a treat.

Now that you mention it, we haven't really had an epic battle this season yet. I imagine that's because Pat is saving it all for the last several issues.

chloefan03 (Sunday, 21 February 2016 23:14)

well, maybe i'm the only one here, but i'm not a big fan of the big battle concept for Charmed, so i think it's cool that Pat is controlling that kind of storytelling. Except during the last seasons, to me Charmed never used this concept like for example Buffy did. The end of all the seasons except maybe 7 and clearly 8 were great, but never too big in a "end of the world" way. That's my only concern with the almost perfect season 9, the fact that in my opinion, the end of the season was totally over the top for Charmed. But I understand that the comic format gives the writers that kind of possibilities.

pruefan4life (Monday, 22 February 2016 04:50)

@chloefan03: Yeah, I totally get where you're coming from. My favorite seasons of Charmed were the earliest seasons, which totally lacked the epic, world-altering events of later seasons. But at the same time, I can't see any other route for Season 10 other than a massive battle of cosmic proportions. After all, we are dealing with the source of ALL magic, AND the root of ALL evil, in the same season.

pruefan4life (Monday, 22 February 2016 04:54)

^I think my issue with season 9 (which I loved as a whole, nonetheless), was not that the end was over the top, but that it happened abruptly, without much of a lead-up. I think Pat is handling season 10 differently, with little events gradually leading up to something huge.

Cara Mengobati Impotensi Secara Herbal (Monday, 08 August 2016 11:23)

continue to work and make as many articles for others to read and benefit from it. thank you

Cara berhubungan badan agar wanita tidak hamil (Thursday, 13 October 2016 10:43)

thanks for sharing! I did not know the ARE IN model. Seems useful to me

wróżby (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 11:06)

lop

najlepszy sex telefon (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 14:03)

seksmagazyn

psychics online (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 19:36)

piranha tarot

fertility support (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 21:36)

metrics

ogłoszenia matrymonialne (Thursday, 17 November 2016 19:32)

PRON

obat bercak putih di selangkangan wanita (Thursday, 01 December 2016 03:44)

Is there in your crotch white patches? white patches in the groin is a fungal infection that results in white patches in your groin, is dangerous? yes when on leave will be very berbahayan so you need to treat it with medicine White Spots On Crotch Women.

Christen Gamble (Saturday, 31 December 2016 02:34)

Esse, consectetur, quisquam impedit, perferendis eu dolor ex quas enim quia nulla velit illum, cupiditate voluptate a voluptate ex lorem.