Elise back in Season 10

Elise Rothman will be in Season 10:

• I know I missed the most recent QandA, but completely forgot to ask u one question b4. Will Elise play a role at all in season 10?
  • Yep, she's at least in #6-9. X

In Season 9 Elise found out about magic, gained an active power during the magical switch and helped the sisters fight Rennek and his Automatons. What do you think is next for her?

TomTom (Saturday, 12 July 2014 20:00)

Oh, I like Elise very much! She's cool... in a weird way. xD But I prefer her german voice. :/ Her original one is a little bit exhausting in my ears... xD
    But who cares, the comics are usually very quiet. :D

Looking forward to Eliiiise! And the whole Season 10 of course. ^^

p3nathan (Saturday, 12 July 2014 20:53)

I loved how she was developed last season. I've always had a soft spot for her in the series and I like that she got to help out the Halliwells.
    Plus a media connection can come in handy similarly to the sisters' law enforcement connections.

chloefan03 (Saturday, 12 July 2014 21:38)

That's (with Prue being a main character of course) one of the best news yet, i really love her, sh'es one of the only fun and loving friend of the sisters and I love her relationship with Phoebe and the fact that she now knows her secret. Long live to Elise and thanks to Pat for using her ;)

Julie (Saturday, 12 July 2014 22:06)

Maybe Elise retires or gets killed and Phoebe decides to step in run the paper or something.

chloefan03 (Sunday, 13 July 2014 11:44)

in my opinion that would be pretty bad, it's not like we have a lot of mortal recurring characters and with such a special place among the halliwell family, especially after her development in season 9. I would be very sad.

Julie (Sunday, 13 July 2014 20:54)

Well I don't know what else you can come up with.

chloefan03 (Sunday, 13 July 2014 21:59)

maybe she has a magical problem? or after what happened to Cole in issue 5 Phoebe is in trouble and needs some support? And I don't see Phoebe running the Bay Mirror by herself, she's more the kind of person who helps the others, gives advices, she's a writer, a counselor, very independent and that would be in my opinion too much pressure for her in a long time, she wouldn't be able to do what she wants, loosing the freedom that make Phoebe so special. And Elise is not old enough to retire ! ;)

TomTom (Monday, 14 July 2014 13:00)

Oh nooo. Don't let her die!
    Among Darryl and Sheila (and Billie) she's the only person in "Charmed", which knows the sisters for years. And now she knows about the magic. Would be sad, if they would lost her. :(
    That is one of the little odd facts of the series. No one of the Chamrd Ones has a best friend with a recurring role (okay, there was Glen...). Elise is nearly some kind of that.

Wow, forgive me my English... xD

p3nathan (Monday, 14 July 2014 16:04)

I agree. Now Darryl is no longer around regularly (I'm assuming that'll remain the case in s10), I feel Elise is a good character to develop as the new mortal ally who isn't a love interest. Her media connections could be useful for gathering information and I love that she got a chance to be in the fight during the magical switch.

źródło (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 03:40)

niegrillowanie

love course (Saturday, 21 January 2017 19:35)

obalić