Charmed S10 #2 HQ Cover

MAGICALLY MALICIOUS

Low level demons have never been a threat to the Charmed Ones... until now. When Fritz and Valen, a pair of demons that has been secretly observing the sisters, get their hands on a weapon capable of destroying souls, the Halliwells will face their most dangerous foes yet.

Also leprechauns!

Pat Shand:

• CHARMED: SEASON TEN #2 is out in November 2014 and will be available for pre-order in two weeks.
Comments: 18 (Discussion closed)

TomTom (Thursday, 14 August 2014 14:49)

I'm not a big fan of the leprechauns too, but I do not hate them. And accept of Phoebes enormous legs (and the fact, that she's only wearing underwear !?) I like the cover very much. She looks pretty and very happy. Or high. xD Reminds me of "Witchstock". ^^
    And it's cool, that they could use the appearance of the... alpha leprechaun. Can't remind his name...

TomTom (Thursday, 14 August 2014 16:25)

Ehm, I meant "except" not "accept". xD

Henry (Thursday, 14 August 2014)

I like this cover.. It's so different from the previous one (it was so amazingly dark!!).. I hope Pat will make "leprechauns stories" darker than what we saw on the show.. I know he can!

chloefan03 (Thursday, 14 August 2014 17:22)

wow! i love this cover so much! personally i love the leprechauns and i'm really happy to see Andrew O'Brian coming back, i hope nothing will happen to him since i think he's very fun. It's a refreshing cover, i don't want all the covers to be dark, the show also had a lot of lighting moments, one of the difference i like with Buffy for example. And summary sounds amazing, i'm more and more impressed by Pat, i never thought that he would find his place among the charmed universe and among us fans so fast. I'm waiting to read the comics but it seems that he was really perfect for the job, we're really lucky, especially when we see what happens sometimes for other comics adaptations :)

Julie (Thursday, 14 August 2014 18:21)

I like the cover...Wonder what kinda weapon destroys souls

charmedcomicfan10 (Thursday, 14 August 2014 18:48)

Theory time: I think the soul destroying weapon has something to do with the hint Pat gave us days ago "If I were a villain, I'd wonder why the Halliwell line constantly evades death, even after they die. And I'd fix that."
    Maybe the demons want to destroy the souls of the halliwells so that they cant be healed/come back to life etc.

chloefan03 (Thursday, 14 August 2014 19:22)

and who lnows, maybe Charon will come back since she's collecting souls? that would be fantastic since she seems to have so much potential :)

Julie (Thursday, 14 August 2014 23:14)

@ Charmedcomicfan So when they include Halliwell line does that include the Charmed Ones spouses and the Charmed Ones father (s) as well or is just apply to who has Halliwell/Warren blood in them?

charmedcomicfan10 (Friday, 15 August 2014 00:32)

Hmmm. I guess maybe it means the Charmed Ones and also the Halliwell/Warren witches; because even though Patty and Grams and the witches before them are dead it doesnt mean they can't help the charmed ones in their battles (the battle against Neena being a good example)

Btw anyone else thought that maybe the guy from the issue #1 preview could be Fritz or Valen trying to befriend the Halliwell's?

Henry (Friday, 15 August 2014 14:09)

I thought the same! I was wandering if the Old Ones will appear just in issue 1 or they will be part of the main plot of the season..

Julie (Friday, 15 August 2014 17:49)

@Henry Who knows!

Atlan (Saturday, 16 August 2014 20:36)

I think the Old Ones will be part of the main plot for the season. One issue would be a waste.

CharmedComicFan10 (Saturday, 16 August 2014 21:35)

I agree Atlan, The Old Ones targetting the Charmed Ones sounds like a big deal to just be in one issue. I guess it may be like Neena's storyline where it is first in the background until it starts becoming more and more the main Big Bad storyline.

Leo (Monday, 18 August 2014 07:30)

I loved the cover but can anybody tell me what happened to the first cover? The one that was supposed to be Issue 25 before we knew season 10 will start with issue 1 as well

charmedcomicfan10 (Monday, 18 August 2014 12:41)

@Leo It will be used sometime in the future

Julie (Monday, 18 August 2014 20:44)

I wonder if Pat is gonna put his own spin on the Old Ones like what the writers did with Doctor Who and also Buffy/Angel verse?

Henry (Tuesday, 19 August 2014 08:14)

I'm sure he will! If I'm not wrong he said this season will be very demoniac centric.. I think he will explain demons' origin from from the old ones!

Julie (Tuesday, 19 August 2014 20:02)

I know in Buffyverse the Old Ones were pure bred demons that once ruled earth before humans were created but eventually lost their claim of earth due to trying to destroy each other in battle,or were banished to other realms due to the rise of human civilization. They say humans were responsible for the demise of them.