Latest from Social Media #6

Tumblr

--------------

mina-grayson asked: Hi I really appreciate you beeing involved in Charmed, the pictures you posted are really gorgeus :) I also wanted to ask you some questions, will there finally be an explanation to how Prue died? As an extra or something and will they interact more with other ancestors of their family line? I would also love it if the story of Charlotte and the others would be explored a little more. I thank you before hand.

• Pat Shand: Hey Mina! I don’t know if it would be the best for me to dip back into events that happened so long ago, but I totally realize that these are things fans want to know. I’ll do my best and, if an organic moment came up, it’s something I would considering integrating. Trust me, the transition between the third and fourth seasons was jarring for me too! X

Anonymous asked: Hi Pat. I have a question about Charmed: Season 10. How many pages will be in each issue? Will we have any extras pages or they will be 22 like in Season 9? I mean "story" pages.

• Pat Shand: Each issue will have twenty-two pages of content. X

Pat Shand: The solicit for CHARMED: SEASON TEN #3- The Perks of Being a Whitelighter. This cover, painted by David Seidman, is easily among my favorite of my career. X

Anonymous asked: Have any of the cast members (Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano, and RoseMcGowan) reach out to you about the comics?

• Pat Shand: They have not. I’d LOSE it if that happened! X

Anonymous asked: Do you have a favorite/least favorite Charmed sister?

• Pat Shand: Honestly no… but even if I did, I would never say. X

Anonymous asked: Which was your favorite season of Charmed and which one would the comics closely resemble style wise like season three was considered the darkest, season five the lightest, and season eight the lamest(IMO)?

• Pat Shand: Well, mine’s definitely going to be the lamest, obviously.
  • I’d consider it closest in tone to seasons three and four, easily. The presence of Cole, the inclusion of both Prue and Paige, the darkness of the storytelling… all very reminiscent of those seasons, which are my favorite. X

Anonymous asked: If you could have any of the sisters powers whose would it be?

• Pat Shand: Paige’s. I’d save a hell of a lot of gas money.
  • Damn, personal gain! X

Anonymous asked: Which Charmed One do you think is more powerful?

• Pat Shand: Their powers balance each other out, which is the beauty of how the Power of Three works. X

Anonymous asked: What's your favorite Charmed season premiere and season finale? Not including season 9, because we know those rocked ;)

• Pat Shand: Charmed Again and It’s a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World. X

Pat Shand: It’s coming…

Facebook

--------------

David Seidman: In case you haven't heard, Charmed is back for another season and features covers by yours truly. Issue #1 should be available soon from @Zenescope Entertainment.

Zenescope: Don't forget to stop by your local comic book shop and start your subscription to Charmed Season 10, out soon! To find a comic shop near you, use the link below:

Twitter

--------------

Pat Shand: Sometimes, you need long-winded, evocative, in-depth panel description. Other times: "Panel 3. Cole broods in the living room." X
I'm so happy to be writing Piper and Leo as a happily married couple. X
Piper/Leo = beautiful. X

I really hope Cole has some panels w/ Phoebe.

Pat Shand: Thank you, past self, for writing a good portion of Charmed #4 when you should've been focusing on other books. It helps a LOT today! X

Paul Ruditis: Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, but that kid ... wow, can he WRITE. Whew. X
Ralph Tedesco: Charmed Season 10 is back with us this October! Hits shelves 10/8! X

Pat Shand: Currently proofing CHARMED: SEASON TEN #1 for print. X
From CHARMED #1: "Uh... guys? I think the Canadians are here."
Pat Shand: Nearing the end of the scripting phase of CHARMED #5. There's virtually *nothing* I can share about this one without massive spoilers. X

sephjaymes (Thursday, 25 September 2014 22:53)

The transition between seasons three and four was definitely jarring to say the least. Pat was right about that. Those are the best two seasons for sure.

Miia (Thursday, 25 September 2014 23:07)

It's weird that (after sooo many years) there are still fans who didn't get the death of Prue... it's really not too complicated!

Time was turned back, but only on earth, not in the underworld. So Phoebe, Cole and Leo still were down there.
    The Source breaks its promise to warn Piper and Prue, so they get thrown through the wall again.
    This time, Phoebe isn't there to call Leo for help. As he finally arrives, he sees, that the two girls were hit again. Because of his love for Piper, he heals her first. And was to late to safe Prues life...
    So, this is, how Prue dies. And this is also the explanation for the fact, that Cole and Phoebe are back on Earth even though they promised, to be with the Source. The Source breaks its promise, so do they.

That's it. ^^

p3nathan (Friday, 26 September 2014 02:00)

They explained everything in Charmed Again, but I must admit I wish they'd done an episode where Prue was actually announced dead and Phoebe escaped from the underworld. Those were two things that seemed a little too big to be just explaining in small lines after it'd all happened. Kinda like we missed the climax of the story.

Alice (Friday, 26 September 2014 13:39)

I kinda wished that they did resolve Prue's death, If Kern had done things better with Shannen, and both parties left on good terms. Shannen should of exited in charmed again gracefully, and passed the torch to Rose.

But guys, we all know why things happened the way they did. We all know season 4 w4 with Prue was suppose to start with Cole and Evil Phoebe from the first episode of course, and that all changed when they were forced to add Paige and change half the season.

PrueFan45 (Friday, 26 September 2014 13:43)

If they had shown or did the first episode of Charmed Again with Prue, resolve Cole/Phoebe/Leo in the underworld. Have Leo and Phoebe come to the manor, see Prue and Piper, Prue cant be healed dies. Angel of Death arrives to take Prue away, but is unable too, and she is stuck on earth until the power of three torch is passed onto Paige. We see Piper and Phoebe mourning, Daryl arrives, Prue's body is taken away. Then that night Piper tells Phoebe death isn't the end, and the events continue to charmed again. When Paige fills the power of three bond, Prue is able to crossover, she gets emotional, Grams and Patty are there, but then Andy takes her hand into the afterlife.

TomTom (Friday, 26 September 2014 14:06)

It's right. Nearly everything about Prue's death is explained in the series. But I'm wishing too, that there were an episode that really shows all the happenings. There's a gap between season 3 finale and start of season 4...

It's too sad, that Shannen never had a guest starring role. No dreamsequence, no flash back, even no pictures in the house.

But I think it's very cool, that she's mentioned in every season and is still a part of the sisters life. In my opinion, season 7 finale is a little tribute to Prue. Her astral powers are used and her typical telekinesis sound closes the door...
    Yeah I think they've done a good job to keep Prue "alive" although it was not allowed to show her...

gc (Friday, 26 September 2014 15:44)

Season 7 was the best way to end the series in my opinion (although I really wanted a damn message in the BOS to Paige from Prue) rather then Season 8, which was a real jip for Prue fans (When Patty says "But where's Prue?" that was like the perfect moment for Prue to appear and be like "Here I am." But since that would have never happened for various reasons, ignoring the fact that Shannen herself said she'd have considered coming back for the finale, the way Prue's absence was handled was a debachary, second only to Paige's "I can't believe Prue ruined Piper's wedding" and Phoebe's "You know how you always wanted to be meet Prue..."

P4fan (Saturday, 27 September 2014 23:16)

they may reach out to him- I know paul and holly tweeted a few times about the comics

Julie (Sunday, 28 September 2014 16:09)

The reason why you didn't see any images of Prue is because Shannon owns the owns owns the rights to her image.

cyma (Tuesday, 07 October 2014 07:43)

@PrueFan45: Even though Prue not appearing as a ghost made her death feel real, I wouldn't mind seeing Prue not being able to crossover until Paige was found :-)

isaiah (Tuesday, 04 November 2014 05:50)

Hey pat i was wondering if prue will get a happily ever. Like her sisters maybe she can have andy with her

gain soundcloud downloads (Tuesday, 03 February 2015 06:03)

Really amazing blog!!! I enjoyed the complete article? enormous written.

sex telefon 24/7 (Thursday, 19 January 2017 11:38)

oczesywać