Summary &  Date - Charmed #5

CHARMED SEASON 10 #5

Publisher: ZENESCOPE ENTERTAINMENT INC
(W) Patrick Shand (A) Elisa Feliz (CA) David Seidman
  • REDACTED!
  • After the devastating events of last issue, the Charmed Ones lives are changed forever. Left to pick up the pieces, the survivors must bring the Ancient Athame to Prue... but to what end? Cole makes a decision.

In Shops: 2/18/2015

Alex (Wednesday, 19 November 2014 13:40)

So the person who dies is in issue 4, and the survivors are in this episode. So Prue and Cole are safe.

p3nathan (Wednesday, 19 November 2014 15:48)

I wonder if Prue can take away the athame's magic now that she's guardian.

Also, I'm going to be grammar nazi just for a moment and say that it should be "take" not "bring".

pruefan4life (Wednesday, 19 November 2014 17:35)

so relieved that prue and cole are safe!
    @p3nathan what makes "bring" ungrammatical?

p3nathan (Wednesday, 19 November 2014 17:52)

As it is written with the survivors as the main subject, they would "take" it to Prue. If Prue had been the main subject, then from that perspective, then the survivors would "bring" her the athame.

p3nathan (Wednesday, 19 November 2014 17:56)

If I was to travel to you with something, I would be taking it to you, while you would be waiting for me to bring it.

p3strong (Wednesday, 19 November 2014 18:56)

CBS KNOWS WHATS UP! they are re-releasing the complete series on DVD AND MADE AN OFFICIAL PICTURE WITH ALL 4 SISTER.... For years fans have been photo shopping the season 8 promo with prue in it now CBS did it for real!!! so exciting!!!

Too get a glimpse of the season 8 promo with prue... go to the charmed facebook page!

p3strong (Wednesday, 19 November 2014 18:57)

prue technically is reunited with her sisters and notice they have holly (or someone) holding a glowing ball- very season 10 issue 4 dont you think!

p3strong (Wednesday, 19 November 2014 19:09)

s9/s10's influence is real!

Gc (Wednesday, 19 November 2014 23:01)

Prue and Cole are safe...hmm...I wonder who it is then. Or if it's more then one person.

scott21 (Thursday, 20 November 2014 07:13)

Now I really think it's Grams! There wasba hint in the first issue of season 10. The demons are not happy about Grams helping the charmed ones even from the dead. There are always new pages in the book of shadows so killing grams spirit would be their best interests!

cyma (Thursday, 20 November 2014 07:51)

Very teasing summary

cyma (Thursday, 20 November 2014 08:20)

I just realized they used the words survivors in the summary...o.0 how many people are gonna be permanently killed anyway? The whole magical community? Hmm...

Jak (Thursday, 20 November 2014 12:18)

This season has so much promise.
    (And just to throw it in there, both "bring" and "take" are acceptable verbs to use. Although "bring" makes the sentence slightly odd and affects the tense and perspective slightly, it can still be used. Though "take" would be the preferred alternative by most people.)

Julie (Thursday, 20 November 2014 17:34)

Might be Penny that gets it... well I figure it will be a family member.

niklausdarko (Friday, 21 November 2014 01:54)

I think it's victor because Paige is looking to the other side. But yes, reading the word "survivors" makes me think that moe that one person could die. I hope Penny and Patty are safe. I would be sad for victor but not as much i'd be for Patty and Grams.
    (Sorry for my english, I'm from Italy)

niklausdarko (Friday, 21 November 2014)

Jak (Friday, 21 November 2014 03:21)

Thinking about it, it could be Victor. It almost looks like Paige is leaving Phoebe and Piper to their grief and to be with each other, which would be understandable.

Bigbear (Friday, 21 November 2014 14:11)

I'd like to say it one more time: PAT SHAND IS EVIL.
    I thought Paul Ruditis's Spoilerpaloozas were bad, BUT DAMN.. Pat brought teasing to a whole new level! DYING HERE

p3nathan (Friday, 21 November 2014 20:00)

Victor would be pretty devastating. Not only to the sisters but to Patty as well. She clearly still cared deeply for him, not being able to see him again would be pretty heartbreaking for her IMO, even if they did divorce.

Alice (Saturday, 22 November 2014 03:57)

Killing Victor would be huge. I still hated how they never brought in other family members. They mentioned an aunt in the pilot.

TomTom (Saturday, 22 November 2014 13:40)

Yeah, that's another odd part of this series. Rarely use of family members, no best friends (besides Darryl/Sheila), no real neighbours...
    Klling Victor could be interesting, but sad too...

Bigbear (Saturday, 22 November 2014 14:23)

I guess the writers felt that after the sisters became witches they weren't allowed to get close to too many people (which makes sense if you account for the fact that Dan had to move away because of them, two neighbours almost got killed after getting their powers by mistake, and the very first three we met turned out to be demons).

Having almost no family is a little weird, but it's not that uncommon.

Sarah (Saturday, 22 November 2014 15:17)

Yeah I found it odd too, that they had no friends or family. I wished Grams had another daughter and Patty had a sister, who was alive. At least that way, the girls have an alive halliwell to assist them at times with demons, and not overusing Grams and Patty coming back to visit them all the time, as it really got way overused in later seasons, to the point they are corporal and all. I hated that.

Jak (Saturday, 22 November 2014 20:47)

Could this death be Elise, perhaps? Pat said she would be playing a part in the season at some point, and Phoebe looks particularly devastated...

Jak (Saturday, 22 November 2014 20:52)

Could this death be Elise, perhaps? Pat said she would be playing a part in the season and Phoebe looks particularly devastated. And looking closely, one could almost see the start of an E on the grave..

Gc (Saturday, 22 November 2014 23:28)

^sounds like witches of east end lol

Julie (Sunday, 23 November 2014 17:59)

Pat Shand: So, about that CHARMED #5 cover. Two things... First, no one, despite anything you've seen or what I've said, is safe. Two: I wouldn't introduce an artifact like the Ancient Athame if death by it were reversible. The entire idea behind it is that dead = dead. The very purpose of the Athame is to raise the stakes in Charmed to a place where they've never been because of the soul mythology. X X X X

TornadoBr (Monday, 24 November 2014 15:21)

I hope its not Coop. It would alter the future and I don't want Phoebe and Cole back together. I loved them as a couple and I hated what they did and how they did it making Phoebe despise him, turning him insane. Elise is marked to die so it makes sense.

cyma (Sunday, 30 November 2014 12:44)

I was wondering...when the Necromancer or Creeper demons absorb spirits of the dead, are they also dead, dead? When Necromancer was going to absorb the Halliwell spirits to resurrct himself, were they all going to permanently go bye bye?

Julie (Sunday, 30 November 2014 22:02)

No idea Cyma!

Paula (Monday, 01 December 2014 03:37)

I dont think it would alter the future at all, only Piper and Leo grow old together and are shown. Coop can die, and Phoebe can stay a single mother.

Do all the charmed ones have to be happily ever after with husbands, of course one of them can die anytime.

cyma (Monday, 01 December 2014 11:41)

@Juilie:That's okay. I'm thinking if the Necromancer absorbed the spirits, then killing him again would set those spirits free. That's what I remembered happening in Mortal Kombat so I'll believe that for now :-)

Julie (Monday, 01 December 2014 18:58)

Didn't think of that Cyma about the whole Mortal Kombat thing. Come to think of it Fritz's eyes look kinda like Raydens eyes in the Mortal Kombat video games.

Julie (Thursday, 04 December 2014 16:08)

Well does the comics have to follow all of the canon on Charmed I mean the Walking Walking Dead tv show doesn't always follow the storyline canon in the comics?

cyma (Thursday, 04 December 2014 19:45)

Had no idea Walking Dead had comics.

Julie (Friday, 05 December 2014 15:36)

@ Cyma Yeah that's what the tv show is based on was the comics.

KatnissRedfield (Monday, 15 December 2014 17:26)

oh god I hope it's not Coop!!! Phoebe looks so devastated!

Julie (Tuesday, 16 December 2014 00:40)

What would happen if it was Coop? Would we start having people complain about it like people have been doing on Walking Dead when Beth died, no but seriously we have no idea who's gonna die, heck we have no idea if someone will die in this issue for all we know it could be later on.

szczegóły (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 21:14)

przemilczana

Faktor Penyebab Keguguran Kandungan (Saturday, 06 May 2017 11:07)

thank you for sharing the information that interests us all, may be beneficial