Completed Cover - Charmed #5 (SPOILERS)

Because of spoilers i have posted the completed cover under the cut.

• Together, the Halliwell sisters have access to the greatest source of pure magic the world has known: the Power of Three. But now that their eldest sister Prue has been resurrected, a strange magic threatens to tear them apart.
  • After being hunted by Gaxageal, the Charmed Ones have again triumphed over evil. However, another threat lurks in the darkness as a demon named Valen attacks with the Ancient Athame, a weapon that can destroy souls. As they fight the demon off, Cole Turner is stabbed by the deadly blade.

Henry (Friday, 30 January 2015 08:04)

It's so sad and beautiful in the same time :(

cyma (Friday, 30 January 2015 16:13)

We should've been looking at the sky instead of the headstone.

LeoVzlaP3 (Sunday, 01 February 2015 16:48)

I'm still Shocked I can't believe Cole died (again),I mean I never liked him, but since he sacrificed himself for saving coop I feel really sad.

Julie (Sunday, 01 February 2015 20:11)

I'm not sure if Cole is actually dead or not @LeoVzlaP3 we know that the Athame can be lethal if your stabbed with it. Maybe will find out more in the next issue. Since this is one of Pat's favorite characters to write about I'm not sure he's completely gonna write Cole off.

p3nathan (Sunday, 01 February 2015 23:14)

Personally I think Cole is dead for real. I mean the whole point of this athame has been that whoever gets stabbed isn't coming back. So if Cole just got brought back after that...what was the point of introducing it?

LeoVzlaP3 (Monday, 02 February 2015 04:44)

Got your point @Julie but in the interview Pad said that what he said about the Athame was totally Real, though @p3nathan I don't really think Cole is dead... There's has to be something else in the next Issues.

Bigbear (Monday, 02 February 2015 15:46)

What I don't get is, why is Pat still saying that this is Charmed's most Cole-centric season ever? I get that his death will have repercussion in the near future, but there's still 20 issue to cover. Hard to make them about Cole when he's totally e permanently dead, right?

p3nathan (Monday, 02 February 2015 15:47)

Oh I know he'll be in the next issue, but I don't think he's coming back to life.
    If he does, then the whole point of the athame storyline... well, there wouldn't be one. The whole idea was to raise the stakes, make death actual death.
    Personally I think bringing him back now would just cheapen it and make it like any of the times the sisters died and came back within the same episode. That's not raising any stakes, it's taking stakes away, because once again: Deus ex machina

p3nathan (Monday, 02 February 2015 16:27)

@Bigbear- Didn't he say Cole-centric arc? Not sure he said the whole season.

Julie (Monday, 02 February 2015 17:12)

I just don't like that Cole's destiny is just to die.

Stan (Monday, 02 February 2015 19:39)

They shouldn't have brought Cole or Prue back if their only intention was killing them and disappointing us again. They could have killed Coop as someone was saying it would have made him more interesting.

Miia (Monday, 02 February 2015 22:24)

Charmed was NEVER EVER a TV series that only does what the fandom wants! Why should the comics change that?
    Charmed was like life: you don't get everything you want. And you get a lot you don't want.
    I think there is nothing more boring than a series/film/book/comic that only goes the path of least resistance.
    Sometimes your heart gets teared.

p3nathan (Tuesday, 03 February 2015 13:45)

^Amen to this... so much!

p3nathan (Tuesday, 03 February 2015 18:35)

And seriously, all the people saying "If they were going to kill Cole, they shouldn't have brought him back!"

Yeah sure, okay. And you know what we would have had then? "Why isn't Cole in the comics??!?!"... "Can you not get Julian's likeness?"... "The fans love Cole, don't you care what the fans want?"... "Obviously Zenescope doesn't care about Cole fans!"... "It's really unfair that they're not bringing Cole back" and so on and so forth.

And why shouldn't they have brought him back? He helped save Piper and Leo, he helped find Prue, he helped against Rennek, he's been assisting Prue in the nexus, he made amends with Phoebe and he helped fight Valen!

So what, that all becomes pointless because he died? Newsflash: everyone dies! It doesn't render all the things they did pointless.

Miia (Tuesday, 03 February 2015 20:34)

Bam! :D

niklaus (Wednesday, 04 February 2015 01:02)

I agree with Miia and p3nathan!

Julie (Wednesday, 04 February 2015 18:35)

@ P3 Newsflash P3: People also believe there's life after death they don't all assume that once you're dead you're just dead.

And by the way everyone will get some type of reward in the afterlife depending on what you did in your earthly life so you really don't die for nothing in real life.

JR-charmed (Sunday, 08 February 2015 18:06)

Also if the Atheme destroys souls cole doesn't really get the afterlife because if it destroys souls cole will have nothing to go into the afterlife with.

Barron (Sunday, 08 February 2015 18:50)

I honestly don't think Cole is truly dead. I think a part of him is still alive somewhere because the athamae split his soul into two, Cole and Belthazor. This issue will have Cole and Belthazor fighting for a chance to be alive.

lilchi721 (Monday, 09 February 2015)

Comic Book hero deaths don't stay dead apparently I've looked that up.

p3nathan (Friday, 24 April 2015 17:21)

Yes Julie, because the most important part of being a hero is what YOU get out of it. Not missing the point at all ;)

And let's be honest here, if he killed Cole off the normal way and he sailed off into the afterlife, am I seriously supposed to believe you wouldn't still be bitchin' about it? Admit it, you're not that bothered about Cole's story just so long as he's in the story. An eternity of him aimlessly revolving around the sisters would make you perfectly happy, just so long as he's there. :)

headstone (Sunday, 02 August 2015 00:39)

The weather was beautiful, and there were over 700 participants. We received a balloon and a tag to add a message to Miles,

psychic reading by phone (Thursday, 15 December 2016 01:11)

astigmatic

sextelefon (Monday, 19 December 2016 12:41)

preview

seks telefon (Thursday, 19 January 2017 13:34)

Szymańczyk

sennik (Wednesday, 08 March 2017 14:29)

vowels

rytuał miłosny (Monday, 10 April 2017 12:51)

rytuał miłosny