Preview - Charmed #5

• Together, the Halliwell sisters have access to the greatest source of pure magic that the world has known: The Power of Three. But now that their eldest sister has been resurrected, a strange magic threatens to tear them apart.
  • After being hunted by Gaxageal, the Charmed Ones have again triumphed over evil. However, another threat lurks in the darkness as a demon named Valen attacks with the ancient Athame, a weapon that can destroy souls. As they fight the demon off, Cole Turner is stabbed by the deadly blade.

Below are preview pages 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 & 8 posted on ComicMonsters & ComicBookResources.

LeoVzlaP3 (Saturday, 14 February 2015 19:03)

OMGGG I've got chills all over my body, felt like it was the tv show what I was watching

cyma (Saturday, 14 February 2015 19:38)

I hate that I can't control myself when it comes to spoilers and previews.

pruesthebest (Sunday, 15 February 2015 00:16)

Look at prue. She looks amazing!!! ☺

GC (Sunday, 15 February 2015 03:14)

She looks happy with Cole. ;p

p4fan4ever (Sunday, 15 February 2015 03:40)

that cover though! it's new! with coles face!

cyma (Sunday, 15 February 2015 05:10)

@GC: Yup she does :-) Does anyone see Paige in shattered memories of Cole?

LeoVzlaP3 (Sunday, 15 February 2015 05:37)

I can't recognize who is the woman dressed up in red next to the Source Cole picture... can anybody help me?

JR-Love (Sunday, 15 February 2015 05:55)

@LeoVzlaP3 It almost looks like a bad drawing of phoebe throwing a potion at cole in the episode "Centennial Charmed"

GC (Sunday, 15 February 2015 06:22)

Yeah that's what it is, you can tell because the broken image next to it is Cole being vanquished.

Henry (Sunday, 15 February 2015 11:46)

Poor Phoebe... there's the hell around her and she keeps holding Cole in her arms.. I liked that she assured if Coop is fine first.. She is in love with Coop so it would be unrealistic if she didn't care about him.. I want to read this issue so bad!!!

TomTom (Sunday, 15 February 2015 16:31)

@LeoVzlaP3:
    Same here! These scenes definitely hold THE "Charmed"-feeling in it! Amazing work!

LeoVzlaP3 (Sunday, 15 February 2015 17:21)

I think things that happened in season three with Cole are also relevant, like when he went to the old west with Prue, too bad that the comics are like the series, that after Prue's death, nothing about Shannen's likeness appear on the Screen, though I know that is an odd topic and it wouldn't happen, I would have loved see more of Shannen, even if it's Patience now.

Julie (Sunday, 15 February 2015 20:28)

I don't see Piper in it either only just Cole holding the apple for Piper to take it cyma.

Miia (Sunday, 15 February 2015 21:09)

Great design!
    Would be cool to have a memory-shard of Piper and Cole from "The seven year witch" and one of Paige from "The fifth Halliwheel"...

Mike (Sunday, 15 February 2015 22:09)

Why are they releasing so many preview pages? It feels like too much, kind-of spoils reading the issue.

Mike (Sunday, 15 February 2015 22:11)

Btw, does anyone else find it weird how they keep surrounding Paige in orbs even when she's not using her powers?

Julie (Monday, 16 February 2015 00:34)

@ Mike Yeah it is kinda weird why Paige is in orbs.

Pat Shand (Monday, 16 February 2015 06:58)

I'm not sure what you mean. Paige orbs to Aidel on the pages right there.

TomTom (Monday, 16 February 2015 10:42)

Ah, okay. I got it.
    But it looks like Piper was there at the same time. Without orbing. o.O

Mike (Monday, 16 February 2015 22:38)

That's what confused me as well. All three sisters seem to run and arrive at the same time.

pruesthebest (Monday, 16 February 2015 22:45)

@Gc is right!!!... that is phoebe in the red dress. And @LeoVzlaP3: we need to accept that they can not use shannen's likeness. This is my favorite character and i had to come to terms w/ how they brung her back. But seeing as though prue liked taking on roles anyway, it makes sense why she would take over the body of a conatose witch so i am fine w/ it.

p4forever (Tuesday, 17 February 2015 00:19)

I LOVE how they brought prue back - it was organic and realistic- had they made her a "white lighter" it would have been such a cop out- this is a new and original story- it adds another layer to the charmed mythology- to the character- and to the sister/family dynamic- had this been on tv it would have been a hit! also- portia derossi for patience/prue!- go watch her scene with julian on youtube from nip/tuck- i can so by that its prue and cole!

pruesthebest (Wednesday, 18 February 2015 16:47)

p4forever: i can see her as prue. She has a confidence about her. Somewhat relative to shannen doherty's.