Titles for #11,12,13 and August Break

Pat Shand:

• Hey! All right, so I suspect that I’ll get a ton of asks about this one, so I’m going to try to give all of the information here. First, a bit of bad news… but with good intentions.
  • We’re taking a month off between #10 and #11. Now! I know. It sucks. No one wants it, I don’t want it, etc etc. It’s happening. But…
  • IT’S NOT HAPPENING BECAUSE:
    - Paul left
    - The creative team is behind
    - Editorial is behind
    - The apocalypse is coming
    - Underwear gnomes
    - Non-underwear gnomes (this one is up for debate)
  • IT IS HAPPENING BECAUSE:
    …There are fewer one-shots this season than we originally thought. #11 and #12, the last two installments that’ll be collected in Volume Two, are a mini arc unto themselves. Elisa has to draw them to keep the season consistent. #13 is (probably, we’re planning for, we need this to be) the final one-shot of the reason. From then on? All Elisa. To prevent any unplanned delays, we are taking a planned one to make sure the season goes according to… er, plan.
  • Don’t worry. During the month it would’ve come out, we’ll do something super special for you.
  • For now, here are the titles of the next few issues.
  • #11: Fear Always Comes Back
    #12: Virtue
    #13: Court of Love
  • And… regarding Paul’s exit as editor. I just want to be sure there are no weird conspiracy theories going on. Paul and I are friends – remember that last picture of us hanging out? That was us literally just hanging out, and #7 was already in the bag. Paul has a bunch of other wonderful projects, and his time is valuable to everyone and valued very much by me. So there’s not even a whisper of drama to be found there, so let’s cool those jets before they get jetty! Paul is super crazy cool to work with, and we’ve already talked about post-Charmed ideas, because Paul Ruditis is a veritable factory of good ideas.
  • Does that cover it all? I think it does. I hope y’all are well! Oh, and thanks for the sweet responses to #7. I love you guys!
  • -PS X

Nisha (Wednesday, 22 April 2015 23:19)

Ruditis is leaving? Noooo! Say it ain't so!
    But I do trust Shand with Charmed. I'm liking S10 so far.

Also... Fear Always Comes Back? Dare I hope for Barbas? Hubby and I always joke that "fear always comes back" is his final declaration (apart from "you set me up!") but then he never does. Would love to see his return!

Hmm... wonder what the special something planned is... And if it will make it to the UK...

AshPowerOfFour (Thursday, 23 April 2015 03:52)

I didn't get the "mini-arc unto themselves" can anybody explain me what he meant? Plus, "the last one-shoot of the reason"? Did he mean season or am I missing something?

LeoVzla (Thursday, 23 April 2015 03:57)

OMGG I hope you're right about barbas @Nisha it'll be awesome to see him coming back, but Idk why I have the thought that it may be Prue that gets scared of herself or the sisters scared of Prue for her new discovers about her powers and who she is now, let's see.

p3nathan (Thursday, 23 April 2015 14:33)

@AshPowerofFour
    He's saying that the last two issues collected in vol 2 will be part of the same story. So just a two part arc; or mini arc. Which is why Elisa will be illustrating them, because they're not one shots.

And yeah, I think that's meant to be: "#13 is the final one-shot of the season.

AshPowerOfFour (Thursday, 23 April 2015 21:27)

@p3nathan thnks deary!!

Mike (Friday, 24 April 2015 17:11)

I'm glad Barbas is back, and love the title fear always comes back. I'd love him to be involved with Prue, and to let out some of her fears. haha he mentioned Prue twice to her sisters when she died, would be cool if one of the sisters fear is loosing Prue again.

TomTom (Monday, 27 April 2015 11:36)

Barbas back in town? Damn, that would be awesome! :D

psychics online (Tuesday, 13 December 2016 21:55)

nabierka

wróżka online (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 10:15)

nierozwianie

psychics (Thursday, 15 December 2016 02:01)

lovingly

sextelefon (Monday, 19 December 2016 12:03)

goat

tarot (Wednesday, 08 March 2017 14:02)

herrings

rytuał miłosny (Monday, 10 April 2017 09:47)

rytuał miłosny