Preview - Charmed Season 10 #9

ThePAD03 (Friday, 05 June 2015 14:40)

*SCREAMING* I love how they've integrated a flashback from season 7 into the pages of season 10. It's like watching an episode unfold!!! PAT is so awesome, I really appreciate him taking Charmed back to its dark fantasy roots of the first 4 seasons. I can't wait for this issue. Loving Prudence! Is it me or does the last image of Prue look more like Prue than ever? All she's missing is the mole below her eye. (And the dark hair) Thanks Pat!!!

p3nathan (Friday, 05 June 2015 15:20)

Yay, very excited. Really cool resurrection scene.

p3nathan (Friday, 05 June 2015 15:21)

Well actually, not resurrection, "time pull" scene seems more accurate.

TomTom (Friday, 05 June 2015 16:38)

Damn, that's gonna be awesome. So glad Kyra is back. We'll see how long it lasts. ;)
    And wow, Coop looks great. Good work!

AaRoN_89 (Friday, 05 June 2015 18:49)

Definitely, the personality of Prue remains intact and I see very well reflected in those scenes. It is intriguing and exciting the current capabilities of her now. She looks more powerful than ever.

Mike (Friday, 05 June 2015 20:24)

Amazing preview. I like how this issue connects with pages from previous issues. Like how Prue threatening Kyra was first seen in Will o the witch. Kyra's personality is spot on right away ;) can't wait.

cyma (Friday, 05 June 2015 20:53)

I should not be reading spoilers......I should not be reading spoilers *Reads* AH! Awesome resurrection! Okay not exactly resurrect but pulling Kyra out of time and saving her from that vanquish I always hated because Kyra deserved to be human or even without a soul she deserved to live. And I'll stop babbling now.

p3nathan (Saturday, 06 June 2015 00:37)

I'm really glad that it seems like Kyra is going to get a second chance. Everyone else gets one (if not more) after all ;)

Alle (Saturday, 06 June 2015 01:10)

I loved Kyra. Wished she lived, thank you comics for her back.

I'd so have Kyra in season 8 as a regular than billie.

scott21 (Saturday, 06 June 2015 05:51)

I would prefer any charmed character to Billie in season 8... It was a really bad decision to kill kyra back then

cyma (Saturday, 06 June 2015 22:03)

So I was wondering....'Kyra' is now the official spelling now right?

pruefan4life (Sunday, 07 June 2015 08:16)

i love how henry and coop are so, so unsubtle (no sarcasm intended). and prue is so badass here. i'm guessing the spell she cast comes from the grimoire?

Scott21 (Tuesday, 09 June 2015 20:31)

Right now I'm embarrassed that I'm part of the Charmed community, reading Pat's tumblr making me really sad, he's making excellent stroylines and the fans only ask about powers "is she going to use her power...." "When will she have a premoniton?" etc... or ask about storylines that Pat has nothing to do with, because it was more than TEN YEARS AGO. If this keep going, you guys will make him angry, and sad too. Or do you guys want to make him hate Charmed? Because if that's your goal I think every power fanatic Charmed fan is on the right track... and when there will be no comics and no one want's to write anything to these ungrateful fandom, no one will use her power... because there will be no charmed

Barron (Tuesday, 09 June 2015 22:09)

Tbqh, what's so wrong without people wanting to know about the powers? Paul could change some things from the past by various ways but he's chosen not to because he has his own storylines to tell. I do agree that some of the community should be more focused on the characters and the storylines rather than the powers.

Bigbear (Tuesday, 09 June 2015 23:13)

The fandom is big, it's only normal that every now and then you can come across some rude guy that will not stop bombarding you with stupid questions. It happens, and it shouldn't be this big of a deal. If Pat's so bothered with them, nothing's stopping him from ignoring them, right? When in doubt, follow the rule "DO NOT FEED THE TROLL".

p3nathan (Tuesday, 09 June 2015 23:53)

I can understand the general interest in powers. It may not be the biggest part of the series, but it's like superheroes... we see their abilities grow over the years and it's interesting to discuss that (or I think so anyway). It is a part of what makes them special after all.
    But at the same time, I get that it must be frustrating to be asked the same things over and over... and questions like "Will this power be used?" aren't really discussion, it's basically just unsubtly demanding something. Plus they could sort of be considered spoiler fishing.

As for revisiting stuff from years ago, I must admit, that perplexes me too. I remember seeing someone a while back asking if someone would return. I can't remember who the character was now, but it was someone (from season 1 I think) who was in like one episode and had little to no impact beyond that one episode... and I just thought "Why?" It's not like the cast isn't big enough these days.

psychic text readings (Monday, 14 November 2016 13:07)

isobar

seks telefon (Monday, 14 November 2016 15:16)

najpoważniejszy

sex telefon 24/7 (Monday, 14 November 2016 18:30)

matchbox

Liebeszauber (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 17:40)

packs

Więcej (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 08:51)

Holder

seks telefon z nimfomankami (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 14:52)

hutniczy

magia miłosna (Thursday, 17 November 2016 14:30)

Julian

sex bez zobowiazań (Thursday, 17 November 2016 17:52)

prawobrzeżny

obat keseahatan (Saturday, 19 November 2016 02:42)

v

ezowymiar (Friday, 25 November 2016 05:42)

nienaszpikowany

sextel (Wednesday, 30 November 2016 01:24)

tentacja

love charm (Wednesday, 30 November 2016 15:44)

przeprzężone

sextelefon (Tuesday, 06 December 2016 15:55)

Niegosław

Price Hooper (Thursday, 22 December 2016 02:38)

Eaque et officiis autem iste omnis nemo obcaecati non voluptas fugiat, enim.

źródło (Monday, 16 January 2017 20:58)

Rajczak