Charmed #11 Cover + Volume 3 titles

Pat Shand:

• Taking CHARMED: SEASON TEN into its second year… So, hey! We’re nine issues into the season, and we’ll soon be getting solicits for the second half of the series… #12 and on. I know how much you guys love teases, titles, and the wee little details… so here’s the shape of what’s to come!Let’s get this started with a brand new cover. This one is for #11, Fear Always Comes Back. David Seidman, folks! That’s followed by #12, Virtue, which is the finale of the second volume. Now, a bit about the issues that’ll be within Volume Three. I won’t tell you much, but here are some titles. Feel free to speculate however you’d like! #13 - Court of Love (This will be Giorgia Sposito’s guest issue) #14 - The Four Sisters, Part One #15 - The Four Sisters, Part Two #16 - Happy Ending #17 - Effigy. You’ll notice that the puntacular titles have been… I don’t want to say abandoned, but perhaps “dropped off with a babysitter” is a kinder version of it. These titles came to me, and they felt right for the stories. I originally wanted to pun through the whole season, but considering some of the stories here, this felt like a more honest move. Anyway, yay! 2016 is going to be fun. X

TomTom (Sunday, 14 June 2015 03:01)

Oh. My. Gosh.
    I'm lovin' it!! Barbas is one of my favourite demons and Paige my favourite sister. It's made for me. :D
    I'm so looking forward to the second volume. ^^

Jean (Sunday, 14 June 2015 05:07)

The Four Sisters 2-part story looks interesting, of course it will be about all four of them together. I wonder if Prue has managed to find a way to leave the nexus even for a short period by this point.

Shelby9291 (Sunday, 14 June 2015 05:14)

Or it could be that the sisters have found a way to be around prue if she's still stuck in the nexus with out her hurting them

cyma (Sunday, 14 June 2015 09:48)

LOVE the cover! The Four Sisters issue will be the one I'll be most looking forward to. Wonder what the cover will be like :-D

Aaron_89 (Sunday, 14 June 2015 16:04)

I wonder what Paige's biggest fear at this point, especially watching the broken reflection of Henry. I love the black eyes of Barbas, it seems that he is coming more disturbing than ever. And the expression of Paige, as if she were holding her breath. Very cool cover.

p3nathan (Sunday, 14 June 2015 17:32)

Wow, that's an amazing cover. Every time I think I have a favourite, Seidman just keeps upping his game.

p3nathan (Sunday, 14 June 2015 19:09)

And I like the titles. Intrigued by the two parter.

Miia (Monday, 15 June 2015 00:51)

Damn. It looks like Paige got punished for using magic for personal gain. If you know what I mean. ;)
    Great cover. Welcome back Barbas! Missed ya!

Gc (Monday, 15 June 2015 04:11)

Interesting...is that Henry's face in the broken glass? Paige has definitely gotten the most kickass covers this season. I remember Paul saying Virtue is Prue centered so I'm hoping for a Prue cover and hopefully both parts of Four sisters will have ALL FOUR sisters. I can dream. That seventeen is called effigy has me worried once again about Prue's future...

Leslie (Monday, 15 June 2015 11:25)

I worry for Prue's future too, hope she wont die again.

Melinda (Tuesday, 16 June 2015 13:53)

Oh me too. I will be so angry if I have to see Prue die again.

Noah (Tuesday, 16 June 2015 13:56)

The Four Sisters story I can't wait for. Prue better be on the cover and get her own cover solo.

As for prue dying, why would they do that to us again. Its cruel.

spiros (Tuesday, 16 June 2015 14:40)

I think that Paige's fear is that something will happen to Henry which let's face it, considering the fact that he is a mortal, it's a very possible scenario so I guess that's a very reasonable fear and since Henry is on the cover it's very likely or Paige finds out about the demonic wasteland and is worried for something else but I think I'll stick with my original guess because I think on the last issue coop gave us a clue that Henry feels insecure

fxrocks (Tuesday, 16 June 2015 15:32)

I want to see a Prue cover too but I wonder how they could do that. If she has to look like Patience, would David Seidman basically draw her like we see her in the comics ? If they could get Shannen's likeness for the cover only, I have always imagined a cover where Patience would look in the mirror and it would be Prue/Shannen on the other side of the mirror. :)

p3nathan (Tuesday, 16 June 2015 17:44)

Prue was on the cover for The Power of 300. She'd just look like Patience.

Aaron_89 (Tuesday, 16 June 2015 19:14)

It is ironic, but coincidentally yesterday this put ahead of me (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABhYvAyAdpA), where she confirmed why her image does not appear in the comics. I had not heard before from her words. I do not know if the other actors charge for their image and she was the only one who would not or nobody does and she wants to... Well, I share as detail although the subject is well-worn. Regardless if the physical is from Patience, in personality and essence is Prue so, likewise, I'd love to see a stunning cover of her.

Barron (Tuesday, 16 June 2015 20:01)

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Prue is killed off again. Cole was killed off as well and we all know that thosd two are well beloved characters. These comics got more readers when those two came back. Its so easy for them to kill off those characters now. It would be so sad. Why bring them back when they're gonna be killed off again? I hope I'm wrong

p3nathan (Tuesday, 16 June 2015 23:31)

I doubt Prue will die personally. I guess it's a possibility, but I doubt it. They went through a major story bringing her back... I figured things wouldn't be simple for her (which is why I'm not surprised by current events), but I doubt she'll die. I think they'll find a way to fix things once we find out more about what Prue actually is.

Jluengo26 (Wednesday, 17 June 2015 01:06)

Im with p3nathan... i doubt Prue will die again, but we cant forget... she has been dead for almost 9 years in the astral plane, her resurrection has to have consequences, that is why she cant live with her sisters so easy, she has to find a way and accept the cost of their actions (take a comatose body). I really expect she can make it in the end and have the happy life she always wanted, be free of her responsibilities, find love and finally be with her sisters and family... but I never thought this was to be easy. This is like Buffy...when she was revived had to pay the cost of come back from dead

chloefan03 (Thursday, 18 June 2015 01:18)

even if it's really hard because of my love for Prue, i'm ready to accept this long and hard road that she has to walk by if at the end she find her happyness, her love, among her family and if the series ends with the four sisters together. But her death, after all Paul's work to bring her back and Pat's storyline for her would be horrible, a real nightmare, but we can't forget that he killed Cole forever so clearly he's capable of anything (but i have to agree that in Cole's case it was in my opinion the best thing to do with this character, especially with his redemption arc during season 9 and 10)

Alice (Thursday, 18 June 2015 05:32)

If they wanted to be bold kill off henry or coop. Killing off Prue is predictable.

pruesthebest (Thursday, 18 June 2015 07:25)

Prue is not going anywhere so calm down these upsurd assumptions that she will die. Now that I got that off my chest, I'm wondering about the magic that threatens the sisters. I wonder if valen and fritz have anything to do w/ what's going on w/ all four sisters. I mean, did they cast some sort of spell to keep the three girls away from Prue because they had something bigger planned for her or what. It seems to make sense but idk. That's what popped into my mind when it mentioned the sisters falling Ill each time their around prue. Just a thought.

Barron (Friday, 19 June 2015)

Believe what you will, but I have a sinking feeling that Prue may not come out alive at the end of this season. Now I do hope I'm wrong, but like I said, Pat was capable of killing off Cole so I'm sure he's willing to do that to Prue. Tbh, I would be sad for us to lose Prue again but I don't really understand how she can still live a happy life when her true love Andy is in Heaven? She always wanted to find love and have her own family. I'm just wondering how all that would play out.

pruefan4life (Friday, 19 June 2015 02:29)

We saw Prue as Patience getting ready for a date in Salem, right before Cole came knocking, so I doubt that Andy being in Heaven would stop her from seeking happiness (and living a life) if she is ever liberated from the Nexus of the All.

I like to think that Prue will develop feelings for Benjamin Turner. Who could be a better match for Prue than someone whose life was also cut short. At the end of 10x9, after the two orbs shatter, we see the two halves of Benjamin's soul begin to coalesce, so I have hopes that his soul might find a new body. That would make Prue and Benjamin two of a kind.

As for Prue dying at the end of the season ... it could very well happen, but I sure hope not! Charmed is starting to feel like Game of Thrones!

Mike (Saturday, 20 June 2015 23:40)

Uh, Prue and Cole's father ending up together? That sounds incredibly weird and creepy.

pruefan4life (Sunday, 21 June 2015 00:17)

@ Mike LOL it does, doesn't it? Well, it depends on how it's executed. It need not be weird and creepy. I was originally rooting for Prue x Cole, but that went out the window with Cole's (heroic) death.

Maria (Sunday, 21 June 2015 05:30)

Prue + Cole so would of been better in season 3 than pairing him with Phoebe. I wished they went down that path, as having their older sister having feelings for a demon and the issues that come between the sisters was better than the predictable younger sister. Oh How I'd love to see a fan fiction story on that.

pruefan4life (Sunday, 21 June 2015 07:47)

@ Maria "Predictable" ... that's the word I've been looking for! I totally agree with you: Prue falling for the demon would have made for more complex characterization. And it wouldn't be out of line with her character either, as we've seen of Astral Prue in "Just Harried," who secretly wanted respite from the shackles of responsibility.

sex telefon (Friday, 13 January 2017 13:36)

posesyjny

tani sex telefon (Thursday, 19 January 2017 13:56)

niewypaplanie