Summary & Release Date - Charmed Season 10 #11

Publisher: ZENESCOPE ENTERTAINMENT INC
(W) Pat Shand (A) Elisa Feliz (CA) David Seidman
  • FEAR ALWAYS COMES BACK
  • After the fallout of the last issue has settled, life goes on for the Charmed Ones. That is, until an old enemy sets his sights on Paige and her new charges...

In Shops: 8/26/2015 (Not sure if this will be the final release date since there is supposed to be a break in August)

Below is the completed cover. Paige's design has changed a bit from when we first saw it.

Completed Cover                         Previous

TomTom (Wednesday, 17 June 2015 13:14)

I like it that Barbas is after Paige this time. The others all had a very special scene with him. Prue's near-death experience in the pool and turning into Ms. Hellfire, Piper's breakdown in the manor and the fear for her baby, Phoebe's attack on Paige, and Leo and his rage of course. Even Cole nearly collapsed. Paige never succumbed her fears in such a dimension.
    And it was a little bit sad that Barbas never tried to take revenge on her, because it was her, who stripped his new powers.

And great work! Paiges redesign looks much better!

Bigbear (Wednesday, 17 June 2015 14:48)

Well, that's not really true. I think Paige overcoming her fears of not being as good as Prue and stripping him of his powers on her own was one of the greatest moments Paige ever had on the show. That's what I like about most of the Barbas episodes, the way his powers work always push the sisters to grow.
    Fixeted on revenge as he is, I would've thought he'd go after Prue now that she's back.. she's still the only one that managed to defeat him on her own.

TomTom (Wednesday, 17 June 2015 15:00)

Yes, this was a great Paige-moment, and one of my favourites. ^^ But by contrast with the other ones, she was never forced by a fear, that leads into a psychic breakdown. Her fears not being as good as Prue leads into giant self-doubts but the fear itself doesn't crushed her down.
    Hm, I can't explain it with the right words, sorry. :/

In any case I'm very looking forward to this episode. :)

p3nathan (Wednesday, 17 June 2015 15:29)

I wonder if all the sisters being mothers will impact on how Barbas goes after them. After all he tapped into Piper's fear of losing her baby in season 5.

chloefan03 (Wednesday, 17 June 2015 16:06)

normally this issue shouldn' have come out in september after the one month without comic Pat has announced?

chloefan03 (Wednesday, 17 June 2015 16:08)

I would have preferred a confrontation with Prue but here the interesting thing is that he's targeting Paige's charges, and her whitelighter side is my favorite one so it's pretty cool :)

Bigbear (Wednesday, 17 June 2015 23:22)

Maybe Barbas will stick around long enough to meet Prue again (and get his ass kicked, a lot). And just because it's a Paige one-shot doesn't mean Prue can't pop in, right? Vanquishing Barbas together would be a nice way for them to bond.

chloefan03 (Thursday, 18 June 2015 00:14)

i have to say that you're right, the only thing better than seeing Prue kicking Barbas ass would be Prue and Paige together FINALLY bonding and fighting against him together, being an amazing response to Paige's inferiority complex toward Prue. That would be perfect :)

pruefan4life (Thursday, 18 June 2015 04:35)

i like the idea of Paige overcoming (on her own) a fear Barbas taps into ... followed by Prue ending Barbas once and for all with the ancient athame. that would be a shocker.

pruefan4life (Thursday, 18 June 2015 04:43)

I can't really see Prue and Paige kicking demon ass together just yet. Just being near/thinking of Prue causes physical/mental harm to The Charmed Ones, and I don't see this being resolved until Issue 15: The Four Sisters, Part II. It could get resolved sooner, of course, but Issue 11: Fear Always Comes Back, would be too soon.

Just my two cents. I could be totally off the mark about this though.

Bigbear (Thursday, 18 June 2015 14:48)

You're probably right. Well, maybe Prue will summon Barbas and have nice, private chat about the consequences of going after her little sister. Man I'd love to see that!

Aaron_89 (Thursday, 18 June 2015 15:13)

It's about time to see an episode of Prue and Paige together alone. It is unfinished and not yet closed chapter. If not against Barbas, it will be against another. It would be interesting to see Paige face her secret fear about the return of Prue to their lives. It's like, before her death I was completely alone, without family and identity. After her gone I found my place among the power of three and my sisters. It stands to reason that the return of Prue could make her feel that everything built with effort may falter, plus she being under comparison and her shade. It would be logical to think that Paige would have afraid of being displaced again and lose her place and identity in the family and the power of three, like waking an old and forgotten fear.

pruefan4life (Thursday, 18 June 2015 15:38)

@Bigbear
    a "nice, private chat" ... i love that euphemism for "vanquish"

Scott21 (Thursday, 18 June 2015 18:47)

I think everybody should just calm down. Charmed is in good hands and I belive after the end of this season everbody will be very happy, we will get all answers, and Pat will tie all loose ends :) It sucks to wait so much, but still better than no charmed at all.

spiros (Saturday, 20 June 2015 15:49)

I don't mind waiting to be honest that way I know that charmed hasn't finished yet and it gives me hope that we might get an 11th season (although I can't see how they will be able to make an even better season than this one) to be honest I don't think that Prue will die again..but then again everything is possible

Angeleyes12 (Sunday, 21 June 2015 05:28)

I hope Prue and Paige get a story together, seriously they need one badly. I hope it happens, and I would like Barbas and Prue to meet again, interesting Barbas used Paige's fear of not being as good as Prue in season 5, so I'd like to see Barbas facing off against the two sisters.

psychic readings (Monday, 14 November 2016 13:47)

grille

seks telefon 24h (Monday, 14 November 2016 16:44)

indexer

sex telefon (Monday, 14 November 2016 19:56)

mettle

Liebeszauber (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 16:39)

oppose

sex telefon gorący (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 21:41)

heptaploid

zobacz (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 15:01)

iluzoryczny

czar miłosny (Thursday, 17 November 2016 13:54)

jamisty

sex anonse (Thursday, 17 November 2016 20:50)

przebronowawszy

obatnya jantung koroner (Saturday, 19 November 2016 10:06)

thanks

wróżki online (Friday, 25 November 2016 04:24)

głowięta

sex telefony (Tuesday, 29 November 2016 20:18)

wnikliwiej

Cassady Mcintyre (Friday, 30 December 2016 13:58)

At consectetur nostrud id aliquid eos, dignissimos ut molestiae quis in.

seks telefon (Friday, 13 January 2017 10:59)

Muzułmanie

sex telefon (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 16:50)

Amalfi