Cover - Charmed S10 #12 + Message from Pat Shand

• "Hey guys! So, #10 leaked early by mistake. Comixology was kind enough to pull it down at my request. I understand some of you are disappointed you didn't get the early read, which I get, but this kind of thing can have a negative impact on sales, so we did what we had to do. To make the wait for the actual release a little easier, here's the cover to #12. As usual, David worked his magic here. This is one of my favorites."

Matteo (Thursday, 02 July 2015 00:49)

OH MY F***ING GOD!!!!!!!!!!

p3nathan (Thursday, 02 July 2015 01:14)

Holy @*/&%$#!!!
    It's actually her!

p3nathan (Thursday, 02 July 2015 01:36)

Looks like Piper might be in trouble. Resist the dark side Piper!

prueisthebest (Thursday, 02 July 2015 01:48)

I'm excited because this looks like piper + prue. So am I to assume that they have the rights to use Shannens likeness because the side of this female figure looks exactly like shannen.

Bigbear (Thursday, 02 July 2015 02:52)

It does look a lot like her, but not enough to actually be certain without the shadow of a doubt that it's her. I'm guessing this is as much they could do without her permission.

pruefan4life (Thursday, 02 July 2015 03:10)

Piper is either holding the Grimoire, or the Book of Shadows transformed, because that is NOT the triquetra on the cover.

pruesthebest (Thursday, 02 July 2015 05:56)

@pat is the woman in front of piper, prue?

josephspice (Thursday, 02 July 2015 05:59)

It would definitely be refreshing to see one of the Charmed Ones (not Phoebe) turn evil.

pruesthebest (Thursday, 02 July 2015 06:06)

That's happened many times and I don't think it will happen this season. This looks like prue vs patience though. Maybe in this issue we will find out how prue took over patience body. And even get a little back story on patience since we barely know anything as it is. I wonder if they are teasing the fans and keeping us in the dark because they have bigger plans for prue and that we could finally see prue as prue. I mean, Shannens big on keeping secrets and could be playing around w/ it not to spoil anything. Even if that's not the case, it's good to see shannen on a charmed cover.

josephspice (Thursday, 02 July 2015 06:08)

It would be really cool if Piper and Prue turned evil and it was them vs. Phoebe and Paige. OMGGGGGGGGGG If Zenescope doesn't hire a writer for season 11, I'm gonna have to audition somehow. lmaooo

Scott21 (Thursday, 02 July 2015 08:43)

Since I know we will never see Shannen in the comics, I've wanted a cover like this, where we know it's her, without seeing her face. And josephspice I dont think zenescope has a problem to hire writers :D the problem is that the sales are really low and sadly it's probably not worth to producing it :( (printing, editing etc...) But I've been saying this theory since season 8 that instead of Billie and Christy the four sisters should have been in the final battle

Cyma (Thursday, 02 July 2015 09:05)

I can't stop Staring at the cover o.0

TaylorMathews (Thursday, 02 July 2015 09:30)

Hey guys where was this posted? I'd love 2 get the picture on my phone but it isn't at Pat's tumblr or twitter.

cyma (Thursday, 02 July 2015 09:50)

Same here. Maybe on David's blog or Facebook page?

cyma (Thursday, 02 July 2015 09:53)

Dammit Facebook not opening here! Of all the rotten luck!

Jak (Thursday, 02 July 2015 09:54)

Piper seems to be having a pretty tough time with the whole Prue/Patience thing, so maybe she's attempting to resort to darker methods to end the problem. Desperate times, desperate measures.

TomTom (Thursday, 02 July 2015 10:25)

Oh, wow! It looks a lot like Shannen! O.O How cool is that??
    I like the idea that the two ghostly creatures are symbolizing the antagonism between Prue and Patience... Would be an interesting story!
    And yeah, for me the book looks like the Grimoire! O.o But it was absorbed by Prue. Maybe Piper frees her sister from this evil magic and is now beginning to get obsessed. !?

TomTom (Thursday, 02 July 2015 10:29)

It's definitely the Grimoire. ;) You can see the skull, the two horns and the implied pentagram.

Aaron_89 (Thursday, 02 July 2015 12:10)

I can not stop looking at the cover. It's awesome.
    Interesting ideas and theories that I read. Perhaps the soul of Patience wants her body back and try to use Piper to eject Prue from it (but that does not explain the need for Grimoire). Maybe Prue took her body by force and that part has not yet been mentioned. If this is an episode about Prue / Patience it must be very interesting.
    Congratulations David, dreadful and beautiful at the same time.

CharmedComicFan (Thursday, 02 July 2015 12:28)

@TaylorMathews @cyma Hey guys, the cover so far is only here. Drag the image to your tabs and it will appear for you to get it

cyma (Thursday, 02 July 2015 12:45)

It's at Charmed wiki too:

Alice (Thursday, 02 July 2015 14:18)

Wow awesome cover, and it looks like shannen, even if its not clear.

josephspice (Thursday, 02 July 2015 14:26)

@Scott21: That honestly would've been a lot more interesting than Billie & Christy. hahaha I hope that's what's gonna happen and if not we can write season 11 together. lol

Mike (Thursday, 02 July 2015 14:31)

Oh yes the four sisters naturally should of been season 8's storyline.

pruefan4life (Thursday, 02 July 2015 15:22)

I hope that even if the comics end this season (which is, sadly, highly likely), that either Pat or Paul would continue to write Charmed novels. I'm really curious as to how the Power of Three will be passed down.

RBN (Thursday, 02 July 2015 16:02)

WHAAAAAT? Is that Shannen?

fxrocks (Thursday, 02 July 2015 17:42)

I'm in love with this cover.

Jak (Friday, 03 July 2015 15:28)

It would be pretty awesome if Patience turned out not to be Prue's soul after all. She's actually a dark spirit trying to get to the Charmed Ones. Hence the Grimoire. And now Prue's true soul is trying to get through to them, hence the Shannen figure..

pruefan4life (Friday, 03 July 2015 19:36)

I wonder if the soul of Patience managed to escape Charon, only to find that her body has been taken over (by Prue). That would make for one very angry and vengeful spirit, I think.

Bigbear (Friday, 03 July 2015 20:12)

Yeah I think it's gonna be some kind of variation of pruefan4life's theory. Makes me wonder which body will Prue be in by the end of the issue..

GC (Saturday, 04 July 2015 01:26)

What...the...hell...

Mike (Saturday, 04 July 2015 19:01)

This artwork is truly stunning. Creepy and beautiful at the same time.

spiros (Thursday, 09 July 2015 23:31)

@pruefan4life yeah I think that is very likely but the thing is Patience's body becames Prue's so if that happens it is going to be very complicated since Patience essentially has no body to go to..I think it would be very interesting. What if her soul does escape and Prue decides to pass down to her her role as the guardian of the all? but then again that would bring back the problem with the power of three wouldnt it?

Sica (Saturday, 09 April 2016 02:50)

I just reat abaut that and that part of her face is the only that we will see og her in the comic T.T

Jelly Gamat (Thursday, 10 November 2016 12:45)

I wait for the next article updates!!! i Like This

online psychics uk (Thursday, 15 December 2016 16:55)

rocked

tani sex tel (Monday, 19 December 2016 22:35)

declination

sex telefon 24h (Wednesday, 18 January 2017 02:34)

małowartościowość

rytuał miłosny (Monday, 10 April 2017 08:45)

rytuał miłosny