Preview Pages - Next Four Issues #10-13

Pat Shand:

• SDCC time! We don’t have any major Charmed announcements this year, so I thought it’d be fun to share a glimpse at the issues currently in production, including our first look at Giorgia Sposito’s work on #13! X

#10: The Curious Case of Benjamin Turner                   #11: Fear Always Comes Back                             #12: Virtue

#13: Court of Love

p3nathan (Wednesday, 08 July 2015 01:33)

When I saw the second one I thought "woah, Paige going shots, that can't be good" but then I realised the issue and looks like Barbas getting into her head.

As for the third. Glowy blood rituals... never a good sign. Looks similar to the spell to extract the Source's power.

p3nathan (Wednesday, 08 July 2015 01:34)

*doing* shots

pruesthebest (Wednesday, 08 July 2015 02:01)

Is it me or is prue starting to look more like prue? That looks alot like shannen just w/ short hair. Idk. It's reminiscent of "prue ya gonna call" where she looked exactly look shannen Doherty and in this one She's starting to look alot like her again in issue #12.

LeoVzla (Wednesday, 08 July 2015 04:54)

I think Paige's biggest fear is back on the past, (and it doesn't seems like claustrophobia as in season 5), maybe she did something terrible I don't know, remember that on season 4 we saw a totally different Paige in the Episode "A Paige from the past". Lets see.

TomTom (Wednesday, 08 July 2015 12:07)

Damn, my first thought was: what?? Paige is drunk? That's impossible, she's nearly a teetotaler. xD But then I read the title... ^^ Could be a very interesting story.
    To whom does the bloody arms belong? It's definitely a man. Is Benjamin Turner still around? Or was he ever? o.O
    The judge-angel looks very cool!

cyma (Wednesday, 08 July 2015 21:08)

What's this? Paige's alcoholic past finally being used against her after Season 4? And glowy Prue is always good :-)

pruefan4life (Wednesday, 08 July 2015 22:57)

Are those Old Ones (bottom row, right)? Or maybe the one sitting on the "throne"? I'm excited to see concept art for other Old Ones, because it would not be very exciting if they were all tentacled monsters like Gaxageal.

Aaron_89 (Thursday, 09 July 2015 13:33)

I like to see how they delve into the dark side and the root of the fears of Paige. I need to see the human side where she is vulnerable that I have not seen since season 4. This makes me connect more with her and seeing her internal craps out, this reflects the pending issues and lessons that Paige has to integrate yet. I think seeing the human imperfections in the characters and testing improvement and personal development makes me empathize and connect much more, seeing me reflected. Or at least, that part of me that makes me understand them.
    Then, seeing the way Phoebe is remembering Cole, knowing that that will be his last action to remember, convinces me more the end they gave to him. In the end he did what Prue when she died, come between a magical danger and an innocent and for me, the sacrifice of a character enhances it. More when he purged all his past and he redeemed himself. However, Prue and Cole had a chemical and they shared an uniqueness that it did I liked watch them together. I think the current situation in comics attached them by necessity and mutual understanding, as in principle both felt out of place. Anyway, although some characters are destined to feel misunderstood and walk alone their way for its grandeur, I hope Prue finds her own place as that, so incredible and powerful, in which she is becoming and someone that connects with her current self and new circumstances.
    Finally say that I love this angel judge and the sample of new magical hierarchies, on both sides, with its purpose and mission, especially those whose power or features were never seen in the past and always surprises you by the way how all that magical universe governs itself and how it puts them on the limit.

Thanks for these illustrations.

GC (Friday, 10 July 2015 23:58)

I wonder if Prue is going to make Benjamin the new conduit as a way to resurrect him.

Ashp4 (Monday, 13 July 2015 18:58)

@GC but his soul's orbs went broken, I think it's the same effect as the ancient athame (with the exception the Ancient Athame destroys it), maybe his essence is now gone, OR without knowing it, perhaps by breaking the orbs he's now free, as if it was a kind of punishment I don't know and honstly can't wait to find out what will happen.

Aaron_89 (Thursday, 16 July 2015 20:46)

I'm not sure if the arms that Prue holds, they are from a man or a woman. To me they seem man's arms, but perhaps it is a misperception. Maybe she is resurrecting Benjamin or she is making Kyra human. Or maybe nothing of that.

TomTom (Saturday, 18 July 2015 13:49)

For me they look like the arms of a man too. They look thicker and more muscular than the gracile and soft arms of drawn women... And when you zoom in (like 300%), you can see that these arms have a male-like hairiness...

Ero linia (Friday, 02 December 2016 13:37)

distylos

seks telefon (Tuesday, 06 December 2016 16:07)

wicek

text a psychic (Tuesday, 13 December 2016 20:34)

cyklik

wróżki (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 10:11)

klubowicz

psychic readings (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 21:24)

fireproof

sex telefon 24h (Monday, 19 December 2016 20:31)

loanwords

rytuał miłosny (Monday, 10 April 2017 11:01)

rytuał miłosny

claustrophobia (Monday, 10 July 2017 11:16)

Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.