Preview - Charmed Season 10 #10 (SPOILERS)

THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN TURNER

In Shops: 7/22/2015

pruefan4life (Saturday, 18 July 2015 23:37)

So Benjamin Turner's soul unintentionally possessed Coop's body? And he recognizes Phoebe as the woman his son married? Interesting. I just hope he doesn't fall in love with Phoebe, too, because we have already seen that countless times. A certain sister, though, whose name I will not mention, deserves a chance at love, and Benjamin may be our guy ... provided he finds another body.

p3nathan (Sunday, 19 July 2015 00:54)

Did Tyler just go super-saiyan?
    I love the Kyra dialogue, she's a lot of fun.
    Huh, interesting development with Coop... or Benjamin... Boop?

GC (Sunday, 19 July 2015 02:14)

...I wasn't expecting that...

pruefan4life (Sunday, 19 July 2015 03:48)

@p3nathan LOL ... Boop!

LeoVzla (Sunday, 19 July 2015 03:48)

I wasn't expecting that either, I wonder if in the trial we saw on the preview of "Court Of Love" is Ben still on Coop's body...

Barron (Sunday, 19 July 2015 04:22)

I'm not even going to lie. I thought the reason Coop was having visions of Cole and Phoebe's marriage was because somehow Cole accidentally possessed him. LOL This issue has me in all types of excitement though.

Barron (Sunday, 19 July 2015 04:28)

I don't know if it's okay for me to do this, but would anyone be nice to check out my first published book? I would really appreciate it. The book is a drama and mystery fiction. It's at http://www.amazon.com/The-Rexwood-Murders-Volume-1/dp/1512239631

Cyma (Sunday, 19 July 2015 08:37)

@Barron: Even I thought for a sec Cole possessed Coop. But then I remembered his soul was destroyed. But how does Cole's Dad have memory of Cole/Source marriage to Phoebe? Is it Coop's Cupid powers he accessed somehow?

Aaron_89 (Sunday, 19 July 2015 15:58)

It's funny to see how kids are so used to the chaos that instead of panicking, they laugh and see it as something completely natural. I wonder if to make Kyra a human, also it will be given to her a soul and if Prue has the power to do all that. In the midst of that darkness, her childlike and ironic sense of humor is like a balm. I hope she gets what she wants. And Benjamin having the memories of Cole is something that threw me off too.

p3nathan (Sunday, 19 July 2015 18:13)

I wonder why Benjamin (presuming it is him) would have Cole's memories. Unless being able to see bits of Phoebe's love life is a cupid thing and Benji is experiencing that being in Coop's body?

Pat Shand (Sunday, 19 July 2015 18:20)

"Unless being able to see bits of Phoebe's love life is a cupid thing"

Ding ding ding!

p3nathan (Sunday, 19 July 2015 18:52)

Yay me :D haha

Barron (Sunday, 19 July 2015 19:32)

I love how Phoebe is still coping with Cole's final death. In the show, the writers made it seem like she stopped caring for Cole. I wonder how she'll get over him and if it will affect her and Coop's relationship. Great writing for Phoebe's arc!

Aaron_89 (Sunday, 19 July 2015 20:29)

lol Good point, p3nathan.

Mike (Sunday, 19 July 2015 23:10)

Super excited for this issue after the previews. Looks like we'll get to see the full extent of Tyler's powers. It does indeed look like he is going super saiyan ;) I love Kyra's interaction with Prue. Benjamin possessing Coop should prove interesting as well.

psychic credit card reading (Monday, 14 November 2016 11:44)

involve

seks linie (Monday, 14 November 2016 15:14)

insolence

sex pogaduszki (Monday, 14 November 2016 19:42)

mondays

Partnerrückführung Magie (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 16:24)

odd

najlepszy seks telefon (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 09:29)

hippokrene

seks telefon z kobietami (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 14:20)

hyletyka

rytuał miłosny (Thursday, 17 November 2016 12:46)

Indonezyjczyk

sex anonse (Thursday, 17 November 2016 20:00)

johannesburczyk

obat herbal kencing nanah (Wednesday, 23 November 2016 10:12)

For the treatment of coronary heart needed a serious handlers, because it has been a lot of deaths caused by coronary heart disease. Seiiring advance technology How to treat coronary heart disease also have very many different ways, but still, in spite of very sophisticated workarounds if we do not handle this right then it would be futile. eat now I will discuss what is coronary heart disease and cure what? so you can choose exactly how proper treatment of coronary heart disease.

rodzina wróżby (Friday, 25 November 2016 00:09)

Izraelitach

sextelefon (Wednesday, 30 November 2016 00:48)

rekomunizacja

Obat Medis Pembersih Rahim (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 10:00)

I understand about an article thanks

tani sex telefon (Thursday, 19 January 2017 05:30)

obmiatając