2nd Preview Page - Charmed Season 10 #14

From Pat Shand's DECEMBER SOLICITS: Arcane Acre and Charmed: Season Ten continue… Tumblr post.

Elisa Feliz posted her pencils of the page. It is the 4th page of the issue. X

Barron (Sunday, 27 September 2015 18:45)

Kyra and Benjamin? I'm glad to see these two.

Scott21 (Sunday, 27 September 2015 22:19)

Please people dont start to speculate whether they are each others new love interest just because a man has a talking scene with a woman, like last time with Prue, please!

paradosso_ontologico (Sunday, 27 September 2015 23:03)

I really hope they don't start again!

paradosso_ontologico (Sunday, 27 September 2015 23:04)

Anyhow, I'm really curious as to how those two met and what they are up to. Prue may have asked the both of them to help her, but who knows how they can be helpful for her.

Aaron_89 (Monday, 28 September 2015 00:47)

If I were in that pub I would worry more for those cracks in the ceiling than for the demon.
    Don't worry, no one will be a new love for the other, they will only have sex. Joking aside, I am sure that both Ben and Kyra will want to use their new bodies and in her case, desires to understand what things she can experience being a human. Love, sex, are aspects of it. (In his case, it has to be very very weird).
    I like the vignette where the rest of people disappear and the background in those colors, creating a feeling of intimacy. I really like to see them together, they fit nicely.

pruefan4life (Monday, 28 September 2015 00:48)

^If I remember correctly, the summary for one of the upcoming issues says Prue asks both Kyra and Ben for help with descending into the Wastelands. Quite a tall request, but then again, these two are both indebted to Prue. That still leaves the question of "How" though.

paradosso_ontologico (Tuesday, 29 September 2015 18:34)

I'm so in love with Elisa's art!

Barron (Tuesday, 29 September 2015 23:52)

Just to let you know, I was not speculating that Kyra and Ben are love interests. I was just happy to see the two together. And didn't Pat say he would be interested in a spin-off of them?

Obat Herbal Lemah Syahwat (Tuesday, 09 August 2016 16:51)

articles you created a very interesting discussion, keep working. thank you

text tarot reading (Thursday, 15 December 2016 14:31)

comas

sex telefon 24/7 (Monday, 19 December 2016 21:30)

outpace

sex telefon całodobowy (Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:37)

karnówka

sex telefon 24h (Thursday, 19 January 2017 07:20)

Olka

love spell (Friday, 20 January 2017 19:01)

stemplując

rytuał miłosny (Monday, 10 April 2017 13:34)

rytuał miłosny