Cover, Summary & Release Date - Charmed Season 10 #15 (SPOILERS)

Publisher: ZENESCOPE ENTERTAINMENT INC
(W) Pat Shand (A) Elisa Feliz (CA) David Seidman

THE FOUR SISTERS, PART TWO

, the Halliwells join together in a race against time to save the world... but at what cost?
Change is coming...

In Shops: 1/6/2016

David Seidman:

josephspice (Wednesday, 21 October 2015 13:05)

Is that Prue's normal face? haha It's hard to keep up.

Jak (Wednesday, 21 October 2015 13:19)

Is that Prue? One minute she looks like Natalie Dormer and the next she looks like Karen Gillan..

chloefan03 (Wednesday, 21 October 2015 13:46)

really beautiful cover...and the four sisters united, i really hope it's the start of the second part of the season were they work together in harmony :) but now i'm really worried about Tyler...oh god, i'm always worried for a character, it never ends! And I like how the name of the possible big bad sounds :)

charmedvirginia (Wednesday, 21 October 2015 15:58)

@CharmedComicFan10 why can't I save the cover? :c

Kostas (CharmedComicFan10) (Wednesday, 21 October 2015 16:25)

When you open and zoom on it just drag it to your tabs bar. Then save it.

paradosso_ontologico (Wednesday, 21 October 2015 19:18)

Everytime they leak a new cover, I'm always amazed in wonder because of how beautiful they are! I really like the mirror shards and the clock in the background :)

paul (Wednesday, 21 October 2015 20:44)

sounds good and ive still not read issue 12. so is the big bad hermus?
    and the clock in the background, is that a clue the poor old grandfather clock will cop it once again?

Aaron_89 (Thursday, 22 October 2015 00:43)

This cover is beautiful. They together saving the world again. Prue's face is saying "I am ready!"

pruesthebest (Thursday, 22 October 2015 02:42)

Ok... i hope the next cover i see w/ prue in it isn't a picture of a new girl. The woman in the picture is very pretty. I'm thinking maybe prue used her transformation powers to create a new image. That would be cool and now prue has a new look and a new body.

spiros (Thursday, 22 October 2015 11:12)

So I guess the host is Tyler right? It can't be Knox because I don't think he ever was one of their closest allies but I wonder what has happened to Knox..we haven't seen him since we saw him coming out of his grave..

TomTom (Friday, 23 October 2015 00:00)

I like the idea of combining the sisters with the four quarters of a clock. Prue as the oldest one (technically speaking) in 1,2 and 3 too Paige as the youngest in 10,11 and 12. That fits. And is a nice hint to the Grandfather Clock. ^^

vgirl (Sunday, 25 October 2015 21:00)

Sounds like we might be doing some time travelling. Great. It's been a while.

Dantalian (Friday, 30 October 2015 01:26)

I've noticed something. We (or I) really need a cover that includes Leo! Season 10 covers are the best. Leo needs one too.

Living Room Ideas (Thursday, 10 March 2016 14:16)

Hello, Greetings everybody, my name Adhitya of the area. During my see on this internet site, I found numerous articles that serve, that undoubtedly I was looking before. Many thanks admin, and also everything.

Bridal Shower Invitation Wording (Thursday, 10 March 2016 14:26)

Hey there, Greetings everyone, my name Rachman of the field. During my go to on this web site, I found lots of short articles that work, that without a doubt I was looking before. Many thanks admin, and even everything.

Birthday Decoration Ideas (Thursday, 10 March 2016 14:33)

Hi, Greetings everyone, my name Ramona of the field. During my browse through on this internet site, I found lots of short articles that are useful, that undoubtedly I was looking previously. Thanks admin, and every little thing

Cara Mengobati Impotensi Secara Herbal (Monday, 08 August 2016 11:24)

continue to work and make as many articles for others to read and benefit from it. thank you

online psychic reading (Thursday, 15 December 2016 16:23)

simulates

tani sex tel (Monday, 19 December 2016 14:09)

play

seks telefony (Wednesday, 18 January 2017 07:59)

niepowypompowywany

rytuał miłosny (Monday, 10 April 2017 10:58)

rytuał miłosny