PREVIEW- Charmed Season 10 #17

EFFIGY
After last issue's happy ending, it seems that all is right with the Charmed Ones. However, when a seemingly casual trip to see their father reveals something startling, everything that has happened to them is called into question. With the advent of the Old Ones approaching... will the Charmed Ones stand on the side of good or evil?

41eugoR (Sunday, 14 February 2016 14:37)

Ahh! Prue(or Heremus? ) feeling resentment for being replaced by Paige. And also her death. And seems like Tribunal might indeed go bye bye.

GC (Sunday, 14 February 2016 15:02)

Oh boy. All of Prue's inhibitions are gone, all her resentments, her darkest thoughts coming to the surface. I wonder is it Heremus, is it the Grimoire as she's said, is it something else.

Jluengo27 (Sunday, 14 February 2016 18:57)

Seen this makes me sense about what happen to Prue now, she still have the same problem from season three, I remember 3x15 ("Just Harried") when her astral form takes the control because she is not able to be free, maybe now is something like that, Heremus took advantage from her repressed emotions and her evil side (The Grimoire).

andy (Sunday, 14 February 2016 19:37)

I'm a little scared about this new side of Prue...I feel that at any moment she will hurt her sisters or someone else. I don't know but as the story goes on I feel that we lose a part of the old Prue at every issue. It's scary and exciting at the same time. But I will wait to see what really happend to Prue and where exactly Heremus gone... I'm really happy that Paige and Henry are working their problems out. They are one of the best couples in Charmed. And now I really want to know why Prue gave Cole's body to Ben!

41eugoR (Sunday, 14 February 2016 22:22)

Okay crazy theory. Prue's tattoo said One will Die One will Rise....so Cole died and Prue sort of...rose...? Perhaps by putting Ben's soul in Cole's body and Ben having Cole's memories is a way for Cole to be alive and stop the second part of this weird prophecy from happening? Prue becoming a fully full Old One? O.o

chloefan03 (Sunday, 14 February 2016 23:32)

just a little question, how is it possible to already have the previews? is the issue out next wednesday instead of march 2?

charmedcomicfan10 (Monday, 15 February 2016 00:32)

They are here earlier for this issue. Other sites have started posting them too. March 2 is the release date.

pruesthebest (Monday, 15 February 2016 02:11)

I understand where prue is coming from. For so long have i held resentment towards paige. But someone said they read every issue and see prue changing and i have got to say about that is, we must not be reading the same thing. This is classic prue. Just like how she felt about piper getting married first, i see her basically behaving the same way here. I see nothing different about her. It's still the same prue to me. The same protective and very proud woman who obviously will still put herself on the line for her family. The only thing that's new here, is her appearance.

pruefan4life (Monday, 15 February 2016 04:05)

@pruesthebest: I agree that this is definitely classic Prue ... but I *think* the difference is, this Prue is no longer afraid to admit those things she has been feeling all long. Classic Prue suppressed her feelings/own needs for the sake of her family. This Prue (and we have yet to see this) might actually act on her desires/perceived needs. A person can change but still retain many of those qualities that made her who she is.

jean (Monday, 15 February 2016 05:24)

before i clicked on the preview to view larger, i thought prue was tyler. haha from afar she looks like a guy in guy clothes, until i saw the preview big screen on my computer and saw it was prue and phoebe.

Alice (Monday, 15 February 2016 05:25)

Still no Prue and Paige, seriously. No moments.

Marc (Monday, 15 February 2016 06:39)

@jean

I was the same, I looked at the page and thought Prue was tyler looking from afar, until you click to enlarge.

pruefan4life (Monday, 15 February 2016 06:52)

^Lol. Prue's got some meaty biceps.

41eugoR (Monday, 15 February 2016 09:16)

Tyler with Phoebe in the bathroom? :-p First thought also until I zoomed the image.

Does Prue sneaking around visiting her sisters while expressing her thoughts to readers remind anyone of how Barbas was sneaking around doing the same thing a few issues ago before he finally attacked Paige? But unlike Barbas who didn't care for other sisters, Prue has resentment for all.

So is she going to do something to Piper in this issue? Then something to Tribunal and Phoebe in next issue? And finally to Paige next? And do all of it with a happy smile on her face and sisterly bonding moments? 0.o

chloefan03 (Monday, 15 February 2016 12:26)

For the moment, knowing that we don't know what's happening with Prue, i have a big issue. During season 9 we saw that Prue helped her sisters meeting with Paige (so she did all she could to accelerate the next power of three) and on the the two novels written by Paul, wich are canon, we are inside Prue's mind and she certainly doesn't think like that about her sisters. And since i think Pat knows and respect the fact that the fans really care about Prue, i think that the grimoire + Heremus are seriously altering Prue's judgment.

spiros (Monday, 15 February 2016 12:54)

Ha! and to think thatsome people actually believed that it was going to be boring :P

Scott21 (Monday, 15 February 2016 13:07)

I dont want to be rude because Im gay too but I think Prue would never dressed like this and I thought in the previous issue Prue and Piper looked like a lesbian couple on the couch

Bigbear (Monday, 15 February 2016 17:01)

@Scott21: if you look through any random episode between season 1 and season 3, you'll find there's at least one scene with Prue and Piper curled up on the couch. It's what they do. That little scene on the couch is actually the first time I recognize Prue ever since she's been brought back, it's a great throwback.

Scott21 (Monday, 15 February 2016 17:28)

I dont have any problem with them curled up on the couch but prue was drawn so "manly" that the scene suddenly become weird (because they are sisters not because I have any problem with queer people, Im one of them)

shelby9291 (Tuesday, 16 February 2016 05:17)

Is it just me or is there a sudden age gap between the twins and Henry Jr in this issue? BC when Paige and Henry first got Henry Jr the girls were only about two years older than (or at least it appeared that way) but yet in this issue the twins look like they are about 8 or 9 years old and Henry Jr looks to be about 2.

pruefan4life (Tuesday, 16 February 2016 06:59)

^You're right. It's almost like Henry Jr (or for that matter, Parker) never aged since they were first introduced.

Bigbear (Wednesday, 17 February 2016 14:47)

Yeah I've been thinking the same thing! Even Wyatt and Chris seem a bit too old.

Tom (Tuesday, 23 February 2016 20:46)

Why the hell does Prue look like a lesbian? Can they draw her more feminine?

Jean18 (Thursday, 25 February 2016 17:04)

I agree with Tom. They're making Prue look like man, especially in scenes with her and Piper.

Cara Mengobati Impotensi Secara Herbal (Monday, 08 August 2016 11:22)

continue to work and make as many articles for others to read and benefit from it. thank you

Obat Grastritis Alami (Wednesday, 26 October 2016 10:17)

thanks your article verry unteresting , i understand

obat testis sakit karena bengkak (Friday, 04 November 2016 09:57)

verry interesting i like your article

wróżba z tarota (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 11:13)

naniesione

seks telefon (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 14:10)

nanos sekstelefon

numerology (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 19:45)

pickerels psychic

how to find love after 50 (Wednesday, 16 November 2016)

khoisan

seks ogłoszenia (Thursday, 17 November 2016 18:16)

przeciwgośćcowy