Preview Page - Charmed Season 10 #19

Pat Shand:

• The amount of care I put into this solicit as to not spoil what we’re doing while also not lying to the reader is really on display here! I might have slaved over this solicit more than any script for the series! That’s not true, BUT STILL. CHARMED: SEASON TEN #19 brings us very, very close to our Big Bad’s ultimate plan. X

pruefan4life (Monday, 22 February 2016 17:17)

Did something happen to Phoebe in issue 18? She and the Old One masquerading as Knox are featured on that issue's cover ... I hope it isn't something bad!

41eugoR (Monday, 22 February 2016 19:28)

So the Tribunal are still alive after Prue's meeting so no massacre it seems. But Phoebe is missing and while Leo looks determined, Piper and Paige look kinda sad. God I hope the happy ending for Charmed Ones isn't all of them being dead together in the afterlife 0.o I mean sure they can always be summoned down like Grams and Patty all the time but still!

CharmedAgain4 (Monday, 22 February 2016 21:15)

Gosh I fear the outcome of this season. I feel that one or more of the sisters might end up dead or worse soul erased from existence like Cole

Jean (Tuesday, 23 February 2016 03:37)

I fear for Prue 100% over any sister. Prues the easy choice to die as usual.

Sandy (Tuesday, 23 February 2016 03:39)

Oh yes I worry that its going to be Prue who dies by seasons end. Which is predictable. The last issue is called the Reason, there's a reason for Prue's death yet again.

Phoebeforever (Tuesday, 23 February 2016 03:39)

I hope Phoebe's okay.

spiros (Tuesday, 23 February 2016 06:55)

I don't think any of the sisters is going to die.. they are the main characters after all ( if your character is part of the show's name I don't think you are in a real danger) ..and since Pat recently said (if I'm not mistaken) that if there is going to be an eleventh season he would like to write it, I don't think he is going to kill any of the sisters at least not in this season

StoryGirl83 (Wednesday, 24 February 2016 02:32)

@Spiros - Could you find where he said that, because several months ago, he said if there was a season eleven it would be done without him, because committing to 24 issues (which is how many issues there were when he said this) was a lot to do. Of course he said that when he was writing three monthly series and one of those series, Robyn Hood, is about to end, so maybe that changes things.

Pat Shand (Wednesday, 24 February 2016 03:31)

I've said it a couple of times on my Tumblr. Writing the novels made me change their minds. I figured out the tone for what a Season Eleven would be through those books.

Season 10 also just went by super quickly.

v-girl (Thursday, 25 February 2016 16:24)

I'm thinking Phoebe might not be there because she's getting some time with Coop.

charmingcharmed (Sunday, 28 February 2016 06:20)

i think prunes plan is to infect her sisters- so they can rule together- she's not trying to hurt them but get them to join her- kinda like what the avatars did to leo- she believes she's doing good- maybe even thinking that everyone misunderstands- it think phoebes not there because she's been infected

Aaron_89 (Monday, 29 February 2016 16:15)

Congratulations for those critics Pat. Deserved. And Prue won't die, she's just starting.

pruefan4life (Wednesday, 02 March 2016)

Just read issue 17. AMAZING issue ... sent chills down my spine!!!

Cara Mengobati Impotensi Secara Herbal (Monday, 08 August 2016 11:17)

continue to work and make as many articles for others to read and benefit from it. thank you

ramuan paling ampuh penyakit multiple myeloma (Tuesday, 25 October 2016 03:53)

thanks i understand

Cara mengobati Oligospermia secara Herbal (Friday, 11 November 2016 03:24)

thank u so much admin and sorry permission share :)

wróżba z tarota (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 11:20)

metaphysically

studentki seks telefon (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 13:56)

naobiecywawszy sekstelefon

clairvoyant (Tuesday, 15 November 2016 19:57)

perceive tarot

getting pregnant (Wednesday, 16 November 2016 21:34)

marking

obat diabets (Thursday, 17 November 2016 08:32)

good blogging sir

anonse matrymonialne (Thursday, 17 November 2016 19:58)

Jaropełk

psychic readings (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 15:24)

bugle

sex telefon 24/7 (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 17:05)

uwalić